Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What turned u off the most in todays epi? (Page 3)

Poll Question: What turned u off the most in todays epi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [43.24%]
17 [22.97%]
2 [2.70%]
21 [28.38%]
2 [2.70%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

i think it was clear to nidhi that ashu dint agree for 2yrs out of his own free will.. so how could she be all happy in front of DB n say humne decide kia hai?
voted for others btw

Even I was confused.  Does Nidhi truly believe  Asutosh accepted her wish whole heartedly. Or is it a sort of emotional blackmailing to make him admit in front of DB.Yet to watch the epi so could not read her expressions.
i think DB is rite when she said nidhi doesnt realise his sacrifice !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishSSA777subashnikoyelbasuSujatha.rao-rhythm-

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

i think it was clear to nidhi that ashu dint agree for 2yrs out of his own free will.. so how could she be all happy in front of DB n say humne decide kia hai?
voted for others btw

Even I was confused.  Does Nidhi truly believe  Asutosh accepted her wish whole heartedly. Or is it a sort of emotional blackmailing to make him admit in front of DB.Yet to watch the epi so could not read her expressions.
 so she is insensitive,true to her character. Her 2 year  demand is right  but it is in bad taste to pretend Ashu is all for it. Should have left him alone and given him time  to accept  the fact.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishSSA777fanktlkkoyelbasuLibrajayanti_dj-rhythm-

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Voted for overnite Devdaspan...don't see any reason behind Ashu's devdaspan, one day back he was a loving husband now acting like devdas  without valid reason
 cvs are hell bent on making Nidhi guilty to justify Ashu's concern towards Mallu..n Db will blame Nidhi for that...will make her more guilty.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSSA777Libra

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jayanti_dj]i think it was clear to 
 so she is insensitive,true to her character. Her 2 year  demand is right  but it is in bad taste to pretend Ashu is all for it. Should have left him alone and given him time  to accept  the fact.
@bold .. exactly ...
u know when iam super mad or sad or anythin na,iam best left alone...
in hostel ,if i had a fite wid my frend,she would bug me like talk 2 me and i wuld be like gimme sometime and i will calm down n cum back n talk 2 ya,but she wont listen . this would drive me nuts !
dint like d way she told ashu to tell her that we have decided !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWish

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Is it overnight Devdaspan...and if it is, what is the reason behind it...

I think Ashu somewhere hoped Nidhi would relent...he thought love for him would make her try and achieve a compromise...

The two year demand took the wind out of his sails...and ever since, he has been this way...so, if he has changed , then this is the reason!

When Nidhi made the demand, he was left with no choice but to accept...as in he felt he had no choice...he did not want to press the issue and did not want to be seen as compelling her...and Nidhi, who got what she wanted, did not want to take the risk of looking beyond that superficial assent...so she made it seem like a mutual decision in front of DB!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 09 August 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneOneWishSSA777Librajayanti_dj-rhythm-ttrocks

-rhythm- IF-Sizzlerz
-rhythm-
-rhythm-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Voted for Ashu's overnite devdaspan...can't understand all of the sudden..
but actually  over all whole episode was  depressing..
DB's dialogue about samjauta and kurbaani..when this comes in between Husband and wife ..it's very complecated  ..let's see how they will follow up in this..  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSSA777Libra

OneWish Senior Member
OneWish
OneWish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I voted for Mallu's Ashu prem. Not just because she's pregnant, but because she's learned nothing. Ashutosh is not hers & can never be hers. Yet she still does not want to face facts. Once again his sympathy will be misconstrued by her.

The opening scene on a performance level was exceptional. Kritika Kamra and Sharad Kelkar played off each other beautifully. The content of the scene is altogether another story.

As far as the baby issue goes:
Nidhi does not understand or does not want to understand that Ashutosh will agree to whatever she says because he does not want her to perceive any pressure from his side.
Ashutosh does understand that if he compels Nidhi to have a child, they will not be happy. However, he is Dil Se Majboor and wants what he wants.
Until one of them has a change of heart, there is no resolving this issue. AshNi need to be the same page whole heartedly.

Then add a pregnant Mallu to the mix resulting in heartache for us.

Going back to the scene, both were in character to a certain extent but why didn't Nidhi push more. She usually gets stubborn to get her way so why not this time. And Ashutosh, how can he see Nidhi in tears and not have his protective instincts kick in? From my POV, the scene failed to follow through AshNi style.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneSSA777fanktlkLibrajayanti_djttrocks

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

All... definitely all of the above.. The episode left a bad taste in my mouth... 

I second that.  Very depressing episode.  Not looking forward to next week at all. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Go to top