What turned u off the most in todays epi? - Page 3

Poll

What turned u off the most in todays epi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it overnight Devdaspan...and if it is, what is the reason behind it...

I think Ashu somewhere hoped Nidhi would relent...he thought love for him would make her try and achieve a compromise...

The two year demand took the wind out of his sails...and ever since, he has been this way...so, if he has changed , then this is the reason!

When Nidhi made the demand, he was left with no choice but to accept...as in he felt he had no choice...he did not want to press the issue and did not want to be seen as compelling her...and Nidhi, who got what she wanted, did not want to take the risk of looking beyond that superficial assent...so she made it seem like a mutual decision in front of DB!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted for Ashu's overnite devdaspan...can't understand all of the sudden..
but actually  over all whole episode was  depressing..
DB's dialogue about samjauta and kurbaani..when this comes in between Husband and wife ..it's very complecated  ..let's see how they will follow up in this..  
OneWish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I voted for Mallu's Ashu prem. Not just because she's pregnant, but because she's learned nothing. Ashutosh is not hers & can never be hers. Yet she still does not want to face facts. Once again his sympathy will be misconstrued by her.

The opening scene on a performance level was exceptional. Kritika Kamra and Sharad Kelkar played off each other beautifully. The content of the scene is altogether another story.

As far as the baby issue goes:
Nidhi does not understand or does not want to understand that Ashutosh will agree to whatever she says because he does not want her to perceive any pressure from his side.
Ashutosh does understand that if he compels Nidhi to have a child, they will not be happy. However, he is Dil Se Majboor and wants what he wants.
Until one of them has a change of heart, there is no resolving this issue. AshNi need to be the same page whole heartedly.

Then add a pregnant Mallu to the mix resulting in heartache for us.

Going back to the scene, both were in character to a certain extent but why didn't Nidhi push more. She usually gets stubborn to get her way so why not this time. And Ashutosh, how can he see Nidhi in tears and not have his protective instincts kick in? From my POV, the scene failed to follow through AshNi style.
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanktlk

All... definitely all of the above.. The episode left a bad taste in my mouth... 

I second that.  Very depressing episode.  Not looking forward to next week at all. 
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sad epi feel dr ashu is too rigid in his ideas if nidhi does not do as he wishes there are sulks and lack of acceptance this serial is again going back to negativity wonder how long it will last with two such wonderful actors SK and KK  KPJI just destroys a perfectly good serial and mallika😭😭😭😭
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bc123456

sad epi feel dr ashu is too rigid in his ideas if nidhi does not do as he wishes there are sulks and lack of acceptance this serial is again going back to negativity wonder how long it will last with two such wonderful actors SK and KK  KPJI just destroys a perfectly good serial and mallika😭

you are right. Nidhi is in a no win situation.  Baby kare toh problem and na kare toh bhi problem.  poor thing felt really bad for her today.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Of course.. Mallika.. Aur kaun ho sakta hain.. Usse par bg song bhi daal diya.. Kaun karne wala hain uss par daya.. She is shameless woman... Pregnant hain phir bhi ashu ki yaado mein khoyi hain... Aaree jagan ko yaad karo... Ashu ke liye nidhi hain...
GoodOne thumbnail
So get ready for another round of negativity  ðŸ˜”
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
voted for ashu turn devdas..ohh god this is not the old ashu thisashu is not who love nidhi soo much..really felt bad for nidhi...she tried hard to bring back ashu from that sadness but ashu behavior was very strange...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I voted 4 Dr.Ashutosh Devdaspan

i mean ur wife wana talk to u n u boldly ignoring n made her Cry too,she tried her Best to Undrstand a 18 years Oldie cmpard to her age but nah! What kind of Akelapan? U dnt hv spirit to Live dats y u think dis all ghatia things! N if u arent happy giving her 2 years so y u gave her? Clearly he jus show dat he cares for Nidhi's Happiness to Others but he shows his Ghamand stubborn to Nidhi n make her feel Guilty. Ashutosh dnt Deserves to be Nidhi's husband.