What turned u off the most in todays epi? - Page 2

Poll

What turned u off the most in todays epi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Everything...khair chodo..🤬
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think it was clear to nidhi that ashu dint agree for 2yrs out of his own free will.. so how could she be all happy in front of DB n say humne decide kia hai?
voted for others btw
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the whole episode was depressing tanu..and i was fuming in the first scene then on and on...mallika pining for ashutosh is not new and it was kind of amusing ...knwoing that lady...labour room mein bhi she wil lbe dreaming of singing duets with ashutosh in Switzerland

i just could not take DB making nidhi a villain out of all this and ashutosh a bechara... 

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Voted for Mallu's Ashu prem carrying another man's child. Disgusting. Extra marital affairs turn me off.
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all of the above.  but mostly ashutosh. SK was brilliant, but ashu was disgusting.
nidhi really does not deserve this, and ashu really does not deserve her.😡
subashni thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

i think it was clear to nidhi that ashu dint agree for 2yrs out of his own free will.. so how could she be all happy in front of DB n say humne decide kia hai?

voted for others btw

Even I was confused.  Does Nidhi truly believe  Asutosh accepted her wish whole heartedly. Or is it a sort of emotional blackmailing to make him admit in front of DB.Yet to watch the epi so could not read her expressions.
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika72

Even I was confused.  Does Nidhi truly believe  Asutosh accepted her wish whole heartedly. Or is it a sort of emotional blackmailing to make him admit in front of DB.Yet to watch the epi so could not read her expressions.

i think DB is rite when she said nidhi doesnt realise his sacrifice !
subashni thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

i think DB is rite when she said nidhi doesnt realise his sacrifice !

so she is insensitive,true to her character. Her 2 year  demand is right  but it is in bad taste to pretend Ashu is all for it. Should have left him alone and given him time  to accept  the fact.
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted for overnite Devdaspan...don't see any reason behind Ashu's devdaspan, one day back he was a loving husband now acting like devdas  without valid reason
 cvs are hell bent on making Nidhi guilty to justify Ashu's concern towards Mallu..n Db will blame Nidhi for that...will make her more guilty.
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika72

@bold .. exactly ...
u know when iam super mad or sad or anythin na,iam best left alone...
in hostel ,if i had a fite wid my frend,she would bug me like talk 2 me and i wuld be like gimme sometime and i will calm down n cum back n talk 2 ya,but she wont listen . this would drive me nuts !
dint like d way she told ashu to tell her that we have decided !