What turned u off the most in todays epi?

Poll Question :

What turned u off the most in todays epi?

Poll Choice
Ashus overnite DEVDASPAN
Nidhis taunts regarding 'Bargaining the Years'
DBs words of 'Samjhautha' vs 'Khushiyan'
Mallus 'Ashu'-prem despite her Pregnancy
Any Others (Pls Specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
So well quite a 'depressing' epi [if i may call it] ... with practically everyone UNHAPPY ... ðŸ˜• [except for CB i guess ðŸ˜†]

So tell me ..which part ticked u off the most? ðŸ˜³

Multi-voting on!

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
All of the above tanu this was not the right way to handle the situation I mean husband is not ready to talk to his wife why,this has been the problem of this show right from the beg the heart to heart talk is missing...a very depressing episode 
Agree... dunno why they cant TALK things thru?
Ashu's behaviour/attitude has just turned me off today...I just cant digest how he could tell Nidhi that she has not been able to fill his emptiness - when she was so desparately trying to make him open up and was in tears seeing his pain...Is this the same Ashu who a day back told her that he wanted her to be his first and last nazara of his day...I felt very bad for Nidhi today - when she went back to the bed and was just weeping looking at him...How could he cut her off like that...and again behave the same way next day...
All of them were actually mostly in character,...so no surprises...

But I found Mallika pining for Ashutosh while being in the throes of a difficult pregnancy extremely distasteful and a huge turn off...so voted for that!

While refusal to talk was irritating, Nidhi's taunts were actually out of character and insensitive considering that she knew how he felt...it was like aa bhail mujhe maar!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
there was  a need of this heart to heart talk today...opportunity bhi tha..but lost...does nidhi really deserve this???god how cud ashu be so oblivious to her tears..after all she tolerated and did for him..ashu's behaviour is sooo annoying..
I voted for Nidhi's taunts. I beg to differ, though Ashu should have opened up to Nidhi, but I felt Nidhi should have tried more to reach Ashu. He has been an introvert more than Nidhi. And she knowing Ashu's feelings did not try to get through. As for Ashu, as he said, his feelings are shown on his face, one cannot manipulate their emotions. Superb acting by sk kk. Though a sad epi, but logical and good one setting the pace for the future.
i want to vote for all the points.With mallu back,Ashu having a depressed look,i dont want to watch this show.I think ,Ashu will take care of Mallu and Nidhi will take care of hospital.😆 I  cant help but laugh.
All... definitely all of the above.. The episode left a bad taste in my mouth... 
Actually na episode was not so bad...my mood is totally off...but i really liked KK's performance today...she rocked!!!