India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Unanswered questions still left on

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Since the start of this show, I hve seen many scenes which seemed absurd or shown but was not developed further just left answered.

Like they showed kuhu with TJS son in the village fair where they looked each other lovingly but nothing shown between them anymore. They cud easily show some angle btwn these two.

Then who hid G in the bunnybag n left alone in Reva manjil?

with whom was hukum talking in vikram's haveli?? before G got hidden in reva manjil

Where is that lil girl; claimed Dhanuma's grandchild?? I remember once jiji said dhanuma has no one in his life , no relatives??

Another thing, how come dhanuma's closet is filled with reva's clothes when vikram was packing bag for her prior leaving her to asylum?? I think reva came all alone without any luggage or bags before vik locked her in D's room

And when it seemed hard for reva to get discharge, how did adi managed to bring reva with him in the sugvi marriage?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maydabooDikshaBalujanamitagloryzJulieD

bsattaur Groupbie
bsattaur
bsattaur

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

CHECK UNDER THE CLOSET.

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Great observations Steph...these were ideas the writer threw out there but never knew how to develop...the writers wanted to move the story forward with the Aditya Sugni romance. They had to get the TVS-Sugni romance out of the way and the Reva manzil storyline completed before they could venture into that area. Consequently, everything else fell at the wayside...the show and its characters bear nothing of their former selves..show is completely different and void of what we once loved about it and made us fall in love with it and its characters.

widdyJulieD..Pankhudi..stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hmmm I agree with u Laila
seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
today (10 aug) in the precap they were showing ramleela where aditya and VS face shown side by side and in background some dialogues were ther, which dint appeal me.
What i understood is they are comparing VS to Ravan and adi to Ram.

I miss those old days...Cry

muktha_cuteJulieDstephhhLaila2009

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
better to stp watching the show when there is no sugvi
when trps fall cvs will understand their fault if they dont soon its gonna replace with other show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhLaila2009

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Adi can never be like Ram. He might not have a wife but he does have a fiancee, who he treats like crap.
Vikram fell in love when he thought Reva was dead. The only wrong he did was not tell Sugni the truth immediately. He can be forgiven for that.
Adi is wasting away a young girl's youth and time. He clearly knows how much Amrita loves him but he treats her with disrespect and is almost always rude to her.
Vikram has treated both Sugni and Reva with the utmost consideration and respect.
I would choose Vikram over Adi ANY DAY, ANY TIME.
I have watched every single episode of this show since it started and they are doing crap with Vikram's character.
So if the CVs are thinking by calling Vikram a liar and comparing Adi to  Ram  just so they can force Adi down our throats THEN TOO BAD. He will never be forced down my throat cause the minute they start showing any romantic feelings developing between Sugni and Aditya, I will no longer be watching this show.

drtulikamuktha_cutestephhhLaila2009

flower_flower Newbie
flower_flower
flower_flower

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
very true...i too am waiting for answers to these questions..

another thing-when reva appeared in the mandap at the time of wedding, how come jiji, kuhu or amrita did not ask her (or vikram) any questions..like how come she is alive, where was she all this time etc..they did show their shocked faces but come on ..no questions!! the others guests were shown asking a few questions but the family members?? jiji, who is a loud mouth, kept silent all the time. and how come even vikram does not have questions abt how she came back...he must have done some last rites of reva's body after the accident or maybe she just disappeared and was assumed dead?? very dumb!! they did tell us something abt her living in an ashram but that is not sufficient. a lady like reva simply cannot be living somewhere just like that! there is more abt this reva than is being shown..she just behaves insane when alone with vikram behind doors! otherwise she appears quite normal..

i feel many of these questions will not be answered now simply bcoz the right time has gone. there should be a proper way of progressing the story by showing things in a sequence as and when it happened..not showing some other thing and returning ot it later.. it just spoils the continuity...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107muktha_cutestephhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index