Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

how many miss the simple and serene look of megha?

Julplat Groupbie
Julplat
Julplat

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i miss it too but i thought it is a kind of a must for her since she got married again and in this case we can't do anything with it)

it's the same as Megha is trying to aap Mohan LOL while he's strongly against it and doesn't want to yield) and he will win according to the precapDancing - as for Megha she's a very dutiful person))) Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I think Megha is looking gergeous day by day.. shaadi ke baad toh aur bhi khubsoorat lag rahi hai... So no complains from my side..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Reena4kunalDee_76

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Deb-]
I think Megha is looking gergeous day by day.. shaadi ke baad toh aur bhi khubsoorat lag rahi hai... So no complains from my side..Smile [/QUOTE
Aaj bohot acchi lag rahi they they have taken pains to correct her styling today..open hair mein kya lag rahi thi..aaj toh saarey guys behosh ho gaye hongeyLOL]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I think the present look is good for  her, simple and elegant. She is not a widow anymore so itna makeup is acceptable. She is not wearing those heavy sarees or heavy jewellaries. This much I think is required. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qtinzReena4kunal

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i do miss the look. it was iconic and original. but that is not to say that i find the look she is doning these days garish or in bad taste. it is okay but not class apart like the previous one. in any case, a change in look is only inevitable with the change in lifestyle!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index