India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

New Promo.. (Page 2)

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I think weaklings will be disqualified , dazzlers will walk out ... VP will be angry  and bans Dance Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829swaron19_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
m waiting for this dance and scene...m waiting for shantanu acting...once again he is going to bring tears in my eyes...

swayam and gang in this emotional upfront...shantanu is amazing in hre...m waiting to catch this all...waiting to catch shantanu's superb acting...

sad that weakling got disqualified...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Funny thing is footloose comes with its own share of drama..last time it was dazzlers who had iddues this time weaklings Wacko

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

I think weaklings will be disqualified , dazzlers will walk out ... VP will be angry  and bans Dance Smile

more than disqualification thing i think it might be cozz of them breakn the rules of competition that VP will ban the dance in clg...

_bellaSwan_

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
i think swayam speech is about the journey of team weekling, how from dance banned 4 weeklings in st-louins clg to footloose finals!!!! jouney how enemies become friend & couple!!!! i think swayam wiil remenber kriya too!!!! i think  there will be weekling-dazzling face-off, there will be no disqualification!!! oh i m thinking much, just finger's crossed. 

Edited by swayamsharon - 09 August 2012 at 10:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829putrinur_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon

NikitaLuvsTaRey Senior Member
NikitaLuvsTaRey
NikitaLuvsTaRey

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
This promo has made me really sadCry. Can't wait to watch Monday's episode. Why can't they have it till Friday?? Make us wait for so longUnhappy

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

Hey I too think something like this will happen.. cause VP would be angry with Dazzler that why they preferred walk out when they could have thought atleast one team will represent St. Louis.. (He's highly practical person na..) and then breaking the rules one..

@cutiess:- Thank you for sharing..

It looks so emotional Bharat crying hard and amar, vishakha (She looked so cute in that outfit and hairstyle..Big smile) and swayam consoling him .. hope swayam's speech and weaklings dance is about there journey from a nobody to somebody.. and how they lost there precious friend kriya who made there team from scratch and left them making them win the semi finals of footloose.. 

I would love see there dance for themselves and no one else..Big smile

Btw where's neha?? Vicky was also in dance part of dazzlers not i any outside conversation..

Edited by swaron19 - 09 August 2012 at 11:57pm
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
its amazing...m actually waiting for shantanu acting and dance in all thiss...shantannu is gonna make me cry...we know how superb he is at these knd of high emotional upfront scenes...he is good at everything...waiting for it shantanu...amazing promo...sad that weakling wont be qualified...the last line of swayam in the promo - ye performance hamare liye hai...heart touching

Go to top