India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

muktha and meethi...

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Winki think guys ...what is the diference between muktha and meethi...    i think guys no differnce... with them 
some people are blaming muktha as bad girl like tapu or nani ...  but i think she is not like... 
but onething she has  been   misunderstanding with iccha's family... because her mother'life was ruined by ichha.. for that reason she is believing her nani. words ..so that ... she is revenging...

at the sametime  i think  meethi also like  muktha... she is also  in misunderstanding with icchha...
she is  also not love with  icchha...only haterd... with her ... so  i think guys no  difference between them. 

Angrywhy guys are u blaming only muktha...? you also have to blame  or hate meethi... but my opnion muktha is not a bad girl or selfish girl...she has love with her mom ...for that  she is doing bad behaviour...or revenge... diz is my opinion don't misunderstanding with me... Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RojaCNiVu-mjht1aska123saurabhrocksSRJKiMahakaali

Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Muktha and meethi spoiling their own life. Pusnishment for meethi's misbehaviour to iccha will be done indirectly by nani and muktha's by yuvi...I wonder what punishment will suit for nani.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyaRojaCaska123

oldveechafan IF-Sizzlerz
oldveechafan
oldveechafan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
meethi love icha bt after s0me tymROFLo0ops i mean l0ng TymLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..voiletnikkitinafansnerulala

--Ishani-- Goldie
--Ishani--
--Ishani--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
meethi's anger is justified...she was kept in the dark about everything for 18 years and damini,ichcha doesnt still want to clear her...she should hate ichcha..
mukta's anger is also justified...she has listened to only nani's version...and none are telling her the truth..
so in my opinion none of them should be hated..but what mukta is doing with meethi just to take tapasya's revenge cannot be accepted...she should directly fight with ichcha...why should meethi suffer for ichcha's secreative nature???

sakshyaBvfan123..PlayfulKiss..newveePavaniShiny

saurabhrocks IF-Dazzler
saurabhrocks
saurabhrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Roja i don't want them to spoil their lives.
Iccha loves both and both should support her.
My hope was yuvi and cvs ruined him to.
So many neg character plus new are cuming.
Atleast nw they should start reformation of young gen,
preferably wid yuvi.
But nt keeping any hopes nw.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRJKiMahakaali

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Meethi anger is justified, her parents are alive and she was told they were dead. and she does not even know what her fathers name is.

but Muktha anger is unjustifiable. neither iccha nor Damami nor Meethi have done anything to hurt her. even this Aman senerio is all Muktha falt. Aman told her he loved her and that he and Meethi are just friends and he was only helping her in her time of destress. even Meethi told Muktha the Aman loves another girl and considers her as only a friend.

but Muktha poised by nami, is not the way to destroy her own life as well as Meethis.

Nani is the evil one, and she never gets punished for her evil. that is really not fare.

i am tired of seeing Nani win. over and over again, without any reprecutions.  it sends a very bad message.  at her age she should be doing tirt yatra, instead she is destroying the life of the innocents.  i hope she suffer emencly for her evil deads

poobalaBvfan123Twinkie_StartinafansPavaniShiny

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
nani is the real heroine of this serial...for the past 3 generations (young ichcha-tapu, adult ichcha-tapu, and now meethi-muku), she has been always getting her way. There would be no punishment that can be given to her. she is always forgiven in the name of being an elderly lady. I am sure, the serial makers granny was like nani, and they want to show how her life was.
saminak12 Senior Member
saminak12
saminak12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Maybe nani is related to serial maker , the writer . They cannot harm her. Maybe her real life son or daughter is the writer or producer who knows. They rare sure not listens to audiences. Even after so many time we are asking themes show some posupitivity.mthey only care about trps  I think they are happy with with the trps . Iccha can stay met and dumb as long as nani doesn't get caught 

Go to top