Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

All Barati & Gharati r welcome [Viewbie's Note: 22, 65] (Page 57)

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

ek aur dare hai mere paas for gharatis :P

Tell me tell me LOL

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Me bhi dare du ROFL dd fans ko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rashu--

Me bhi dare du ROFL dd fans ko

Yes Yes Bring it on LOL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Originally posted by SheDevil

Originally posted by Arnav90

I am Ladki wala side, We have a demand too that... 1. Madhu is marriying Rk so Rk has to leave his extramarrital n badnaam rishta wd Bittu, we want Rk to only n only think abt Madhu and fire the tv screen wd their chemistry... 2. Trish is selfish so after mrg She surely ask Madhu to make Rk to take her heroine so we want Rk to make trish kaam wali bayi in his mansion instead of heroineall the work for trish from jadhu pocha to cleaning Rk's innerwear... 3. We want Rk to do hair do of Roma n then gv her work of spot girl on movie set... I will soon gonna post comment in IPK forum will update the link here
LOL arnav dare mat karo.Already ho gaya hai & shifu ka note bhi mil gaya:PLOL.IPK fans aa kar ladh kar chale bhi gaye:PLOL.So IPK forum mat jana:P
And ladke walo ki demand poori hoti & not urs:PLOL

Thnxs yaar tunne bata diya varna maine toh vahan par comment post kar diya tha with emocations LOLaur yahan par comment padne k baad edit kar diyaLOL, Aaj Kal Ladki walon ke demand bhi poori hoti aur maine kuch jyada demand nahi kiyaLOLLOLLOL

Basilisk

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

thanks anu Tongue
rs272 Senior Member
rs272
rs272

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Originally posted by rs272

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Originally posted by rs272

hi guys, my name is Sonia...1st of all I would like to thank SheDevil for this amazing fuN post, and amazing posts in MEIEJ forumClap  I can see everyone is enjoying it a lot..Big smile
Since i'm from Gharati side... I would like to know what dare has been given to gharatis to see if i can take up that Cool

We DD pankhas have to write "I Hate DD" as our signature for one whole day :)
I already did that dare as you can see LOL
Oh ok so only one person has to write "I Hate DD" or every Gharati has to??LOL

Now its up to you if you want to or not but basically its for all the gharati side Smile
ok, thanks Smile

Basilisk

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SheDevil

I am Ladki wala side, We have a demand too that... 1. Madhu is marriying Rk so Rk has to leave his extramarrital n badnaam rishta wd Bittu, we want Rk to only n only think abt Madhu and fire the tv screen wd their chemistry... 2. Trish is selfish so after mrg She surely ask Madhu to make Rk to take her heroine so we want Rk to make trish kaam wali bayi in his mansion instead of heroineall the work for trish from jadhu pocha to cleaning Rk's innerwear... 3. We want Rk to do hair do of Roma n then gv her work of spot girl on movie set... I will soon gonna post comment in IPK forum will update the link here
LOL arnav dare mat karo.Already ho gaya hai & shifu ka note bhi mil gaya:PLOL.IPK fans aa kar ladh kar chale bhi gaye:PLOL.So IPK forum mat jana:P
And ladke walo ki demand poori hoti & not urs:PLOL

Thnxs yaar tunne bata diya varna maine toh vahan par comment post kar diya tha with emocations LOLaur yahan par comment padne k baad edit kar diyaLOL, Aaj Kal Ladki walon ke demand bhi poori hoti aur maine kuch jyada demand nahi kiyaLOLLOLLOL

I hope no one saw it before you edited otherwise it's going to be another war LOL
rs272 Senior Member
rs272
rs272

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

ek aur dare hai mere paas for gharatis :P
go ahead Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index