Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

All Barati & Gharati r welcome [Viewbie's Note: 22, 65] (Page 47)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueFantasy

Originally posted by coolestsh

Oh Damn! So this is what's been going on...Lol @ sonia i was going to bash you left and right but after reading some comments there, I was like there's soemthing fishy going on and then bang...I came to this thread...and I was like Oh My Gosh! Shocked Dang it took me like 30 minutes to read this whole thread! Man! I missed all the fun :(

Thank God you came here warna mujhe pata hai mere comments pai to zaroor orchestra banati ap anyways those comment was part of fun do not take seriously and you did not miss something, the fun is just strarted

Lol don't worry I didn't take it seriously LOL Haha I want to see everyone's reactions to that post...BTW tumhari to vaat lagne waali hai...I read your posts there dear and all I can say is may God save you LOL

ya I know but ye thread padenge to samajh jayenge and why wait you can participate comment anything on that like how we commented anything you can do that infact you can back fire my comment that will be fun par jyaada mat chilana thoda chilana ya phir humara saath do and say agree with it seriously

Fine I'll participate as well since this is all fake Embarrassed But my comments are not going to be that harsh becz I've already got one love letter from shifu and don't want more LOL

ok do not worry this is fake and no one here is intended to say anything to anybody actually we challenged ladki wales and so she wrote post and everybody including me wrote fake comments for just funn and I do not mean all those comment  I love both but for fun everything is this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Firebolt-AshleyAngelena

-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Oh Damn! So this is what's been going on...Lol @ sonia i was going to bash you left and right but after reading some comments there, I was like there's soemthing fishy going on and then bang...I came to this thread...and I was like Oh My Gosh! Shocked Dang it took me like 30 minutes to read this whole thread! Man! I missed all the fun :(

Thank God you came here warna mujhe pata hai mere comments pai to zaroor orchestra banati ap anyways those comment was part of fun do not take seriously and you did not miss something, the fun is just strarted

Lol don't worry I didn't take it seriously LOL Haha I want to see everyone's reactions to that post...BTW tumhari to vaat lagne waali hai...I read your posts there dear and all I can say is may God save you LOL

ya I know but ye thread padenge to samajh jayenge and why wait you can participate comment anything on that like how we commented anything you can do that infact you can back fire my comment that will be fun par jyaada mat chilana thoda chilana ya phir humara saath do and say agree with it seriously

Fine I'll participate as well since this is all fake Embarrassed But my comments are not going to be that harsh becz I've already got one love letter from shifu and don't want more LOL

ok do not worry this is fake and no one here is intended to say anything to anybody actually we challenged ladki wales and so she wrote post and everybody including me wrote fake comments for just funn and I do not mean all those comment  I love both but for fun everything is this

Yea I know. At first I was like What the heck is going on here? bcz I've seen everyone in that thread on this forum and know that they are true fans of MB so what is happening? And then I came across this thread (took me 30 mins to read) and I figured out that this is all a dare LOL Waise "shedevil" ka yeh idea mast hai yaar! Embarrassed 

Edited by BlueFantasy - 09 August 2012 at 6:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

you na fantastic pakad ke post ko highlight kar rahi hai so now you know all truth take care if someone bash out I will go now, kal mujhe itni jaldi baitne bhi nahin milega so jab tak main utungi mere naam ka yahan orchestra hona hai agar wo ye sab thread nahin pade...

-Firebolt-

-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
@cooleshtsh: Quoting is getting really long so..LOL Ok bye take care dear...LOL don't worry, I think most ppl will find this thread before the other one so they'll know what's going on LOL
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Yea I know. At first I was like What the heck is going on here? bcz I've seen everyone in that thread on this forum and know that they are true fans of MB so what is happening? And then I came across this thread (took me 30 mins to read) and I figured out that this is all a dare LOL Waise "shedevil" ka yeh idea mast hai yaar! Embarrassed 

acha hua nahin to mera subah subah hi baj jaata actually mere sign ki wajah se bajega mera to but it was fun aur kal to aur mazaa ayegi khudko gaali khate dekhLOL

-Firebolt-

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Meri watt lag gayi hai...
Kash me waha links post kar sakti...Cry
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
OMG i MISSED this thread and kissi ne bataya bhi naahin Cry

Am so glad  it has been  opened finally !! and happy tat TM is shrish !! 

waise am frm RK side plz add kar dena mujhe i have liked !!!

Embarrassed

Par barati and gharati ka drinks toh serve karo RK wala drink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshleyAngelenaBasilisksilent.desire

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I am Ladki wala side, We have a demand too that... 1. Madhu is marriying Rk so Rk has to leave his extramarrital n badnaam rishta wd Bittu, we want Rk to only n only think abt Madhu and fire the tv screen wd their chemistry... 2. Trish is selfish so after mrg She surely ask Madhu to make Rk to take her heroine so we want Rk to make trish kaam wali bayi in his mansion instead of heroineall the work for trish from jadhu pocha to cleaning Rk's innerwear... 3. We want Rk to do hair do of Roma n then gv her work of spot girl on movie set... I will soon gonna post comment in IPK forum will update the link here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshleyAngelenaBasilisk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index