India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Prats was lucky (Page 2)

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Arushi will be saved. prats will save her. but nobody said anything. remember prats don;t remember anything after she hit her head. does she knows what happened? did arushi tell prats what she did? here prats is filing for complaint. will arushi allow her? any way it is self defense it should not be a problem. another court case. iam fed up of the police station, then hospitals and the second marriages in this serial. why they made prats a lawyer?

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

Originally posted by Kabe

Prats was lucky...Completely agree...
But hope her sister is also that lucky in coming episodes... IMO.

she should be lucky! She saved her sister!
How I wish I could... but then still for some days, she gonna be in trouble until proved innocent...
yup shes gonna be in trouble but prats will prove her innocent and even krishnas gonna help her for saving his wife's life
Not so... he will be busy defending Prats in TNs...Even if anything planned like that, then no one to save our show!!! Hmmm...

But personally, I want she to get saved, am eagerly waiting for 5th one (3rd marriage) and her love story track... She is a very good person, so she deserves happiness, what if 3rd marriage or 5th/6th so on love interests...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriya

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

How I wish I could... but then still for some days, she gonna be in trouble until proved innocent...
yup shes gonna be in trouble but prats will prove her innocent and even krishnas gonna help her for saving his wife's life
Not so... he will be busy defending Prats in TNs...Even if anything planned like that, then no one to save our show!!! Hmmm...

But personally, I want she to get saved, am eagerly waiting for 5th one (3rd marriage) and her love story track... She is a very good person, so she deserves happiness, what if 3rd marriage or 5th/6th so on love interests...
seriously i dont care why u ppl hate arushi so much and neither am i interested in her love stories but tonight she did a great job as a sister and i liked her tonight !infact krishna sucked as a husband tonight !ss was insulting his wife and he didnt utter a word to that old jerk!

FleurBleue

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

seriously i dont care why u ppl hate arushi so much and neither am i interested in her love stories but tonight she did a great job as a sister and i liked her tonight !infact krishna sucked as a husband tonight !ss was insulting his wife and he didnt utter a word to that old jerk!
Absolutely right... He is a superman, how couldnt he save his wife who is far away from him, he should have come and saved her... or atleast he should have tried not to be a 'joru ka ghulam', really, KST is not a good husband...
idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
agree with u..what a true sister she is..she save her sister.shakaur ha pratigya is saved.
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
True ! She did really well. Thumbs Up Glad atleast one appreciation thread is here! No matter how much she helps P and K...she's never gonna be accepted in this forum! Sad but true...LOL

Edited by ThatOneGal - 09 August 2012 at 3:51pm

Jupiters_Cock

Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

True ! She did really well. Thumbs UpGlad atleastone appreciation thread is here! No matter how much she helps P and K...she's never gonna be accepted in this forum! Sad but true...LOL
arushi deserved appreciation for what she did tonight but i guess her haters would have preferred prats getting raped than she saving her lol
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Absolutely right... He is a superman, how couldnt he save his wife who is far away from him, he should have come and saved her... or atleast he should have tried not to be a 'joru ka ghulam', really, KST is not a good husband...
i am not blaming krishna for being out of town but him remaining silent while ss blamed prats for that b***h guruma didnt make him a good husband tonight! Plus him remaining so cool was also weird!

hussainramso

Go to top