Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD Thread - Mummy bachao mission by Addu (Page 6)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Aditi, love you for this! Fab fab fab post *claps* But I do think that Addu needs to taught some manners .. Mohan ko papa naa maane but misbehave bhi naa kare ! 

thanx bidzie...but the credit actually goes to the writers of the show for inspiring me...now i can understand they were under extreme duress before writing the ridzie track...obviously writers of this standard can never think of such tracks if not for rangeela channel's intervention...

and addu...yes he needs manners...but bidzie trust me i hv seen similar cases in real life...here at least addu listens to mohan...answers him wenever he calls...accepts his gifts...but i know one kid who hated her stepdad so much that she throws away his gifts...and rudely turns deaf ear wenever he tries to talk with her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
agar festivals ka dhamaal nahi hoga tou mazaa kaisey hoga bey? humesha same same dekhne ka mann nahi karta LOL waise am still laughing thinking of kunal dancing .. his expression was 'kaha phasa diya mujhe' ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikajindalcrazy87adoremevirgomanesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

Aditi, love you for this! Fab fab fab post *claps* But I do think that Addu needs to taught some manners .. Mohan ko papa naa maane but misbehave bhi naa kare ! 

thanx bidzie...but the credit actually goes to the writers of the show for inspiring me...now i can understand they were under extreme duress before writing the ridzie track...obviously writers of this standard can never think of such tracks if not for rangeela channel's intervention...

and addu...yes he needs manners...but bidzie trust me i hv seen similar cases in real life...here at least addu listens to mohan...answers him wenever he calls...accepts his gifts...but i know one kid who hated her stepdad so much that she throws away his gifts...and rudely turns deaf ear wenever he tries to talk with her...
Rangeela channel toh kabhi sudharne wale hai nahi , so better not talk about it ! Anyways yeah as long as Sonal is in the writing team, we will keep getting our real NBT !

Haan mainey bhi aise stuff dekhe hai .. anyways hopefully kal mohan jyada naa bhadhke aur megha addu ko samjhaaye ki usse acche se behave karna chahiye!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgomanesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
and the dialogue of the day...comes from nanhi...
"aap aur spiderman honeymoon ke bade me soch rahe ho...iss liye aapko honeymoon sunayi diya hoga" ROFL

of course nanhi said it innocently because she does not know the meaning of HM...but i loved to watch MM blushing...

crazy87manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
MM's reaction after Nanhi said that.. Priceless ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgomanesha76anji-mira

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
waise in the precap, megha was moving her index finger on his face.. i found that sizzling Blushing

adoremevirgomanesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

MM's reaction after Nanhi said that.. Priceless ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikajindalcrazy87manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Bichaare ROFL ROFL 

adoremevirgomanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index