Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Bheem's grandson was Barbareek not bavruvahanaSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Info needed regarding one asur (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritika06

ritika06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I guess i have to start watching the show to know who the asur was.He was not related to any of the pandavas,as far as i remember.I saw an asur with a good heart only in that show.It might be sagars imaginative/fictional asur just like dkdm makers also have lot of imaginatory and fictional characters.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top