India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

i wish i knew someone from balaji

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

i seriously wish i knew someone from bt  so that i could know why cv are being  so unruly  i mean they can see how richa is working negatively for the serial how we audience are avoiding the show because of this richa yet they are  unruly and not considering viewers request , why are they doing it  cant they see falling trp 

i was so optimistic for this leap but this richa is getting on my nerves she is one rotten apple polluting the entire show  why cv  are they not listening to audience,  i mean we are not asking for sinal reunion   just end richa crap why are they not doing it its in no ones interest then why to  cont with her 

hope next weak again low trp due to consistent domination of stupid richa in the serial convince cv that the can be for once wrong 

cv should understand too much of negative character does not work in every serial , even in blah because negative characters have ended the trp and show is getting back its audience hope they understand the same case of parichay 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top