India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KD-Kiya OS - Streetlight (Page 9)

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I had been roaming around the TBP forum, trying to find some random stuff to read...

Might as well tell you this OS made my day... Beautifully Written... Loved it completely! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Damn you, Pree! If you're going to start writing such awesome, meaningful OS so early in the show you're just going to raise our hopes! You've already managed to raise mine!

You know why I like OS? Because they have an abrupt beginning. I can't describe the thrill I get from reading an OS with an abrupt beginning. And that is exactly why I love your works so much. You start abruptly and even when you do end you always manage to leave a lingering, unsolved question behind. You make us ponder on it. And I love that. 

You did start this OS abruptly yet it was an unbelievably smooth read. What started as a mystery remained a mystery. KD and Kiya acted like strangers before and even now they are not exactly friendly. They are just friendlier. KD as a character holds a lot of intrigue from me. He is multi-layered and nobody knows why he acts the way he does. Kiya isn't nearly as complex. Her problems are apparent enough. Yet the way she handles them is complicatedly disturbing. Both of them are outcasts. And that is their connection.

I absolutely loved this OS for the ring of simplicity as well as authenticity embedded in it. Their relation doesn't improve with their chance encounter. It's still the same. But they each had a glimpse into the other's life. A small glimpse. But a glimpse nonetheless. And while they are far from becoming friends or even lovers for that matter, it is still one step towards establishing a cordial relationship. And for them it's a huge step. 

You already know you're an  exceptionally brilliant writer. And instead of fighting cases you should be writing books. Or you can do both. I loved this piece of writing like I loved all your previous works. In fact I'm still waiting for the day when I find a piece written by you which I don't love.

Love,
Nidz. 

Edited by Sawyer_Tom - 12 August 2012 at 10:09am

CoffeeAddict

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Originally posted by 100littledevils

I commented just to let u to knw...iam still reading this os hahaha!!!
please upload a new KiSha OS hahaha

Piyu I have the second part of the TBP OS written, another PanSh OS complete and a KiSha one half done...

I have a handful of surprises!! Wink

OMG then upload yaar.. don't tadpofy me LOL
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

<font size="2">Piyu I have the second part of the TBP OS written, another PanSh OS complete and a KiSha one half done...</font>

<font size="2">I have a handful of surprises!!Wink</font>

OMG then upload yaar.. don't tadpofy meLOL

Sleepover at friend's... Gonna be back home only tomorrow evening directly from college.
100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

<font size="2">Piyu I have the second part of the TBP OS written, another PanSh OS complete and a KiSha one half done...</font>

<font size="2">I have a handful of surprises!!Wink</font>

OMG then upload yaar.. don't tadpofy meLOL

Sleepover at friend's... Gonna be back home only tomorrow evening directly from college.

Oh wow..enjoy yaar. i will wait for tom then <3
Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Damn you, Pree! If you're going to start writing such awesome, meaningful OS so early in the show you're just going to raise our hopes! You've already managed to raise mine!

You know why I like OS? Because they have an abrupt beginning. I can't describe the thrill I get from reading an OS with an abrupt beginning. And that is exactly why I love your works so much. You start abruptly and even when you do end you always manage to leave a lingering, unsolved question behind. You make us ponder on it. And I love that. 

You did start this OS abruptly yet it was an unbelievably smooth read. What started as a mystery remained a mystery. KD and Kiya acted like strangers before and even now they are not exactly friendly. They are just friendlier. KD as a character holds a lot of intrigue from me. He is multi-layered and nobody knows why he acts the way he does. Kiya isn't nearly as complex. Her problems are apparent enough. Yet the way she handles them is complicatedly disturbing. Both of them are outcasts. And that is their connection.

I absolutely loved this OS for the ring of simplicity as well as authenticity embedded in it. Their relation doesn't improve with their chance encounter. It's still the same. But they each had a glimpse into the other's life. A small glimpse. But a glimpse nonetheless. And while they are far from becoming friends or even lovers for that matter, it is still one step towards establishing a cordial relationship. And for them it's a huge step. 

You already know you're an  exceptionally brilliant writer. And instead of fighting cases you should be writing books. Or you can do both. I loved this piece of writing like I loved all your previous works. In fact I'm still waiting for the day when I find a piece written by you which I don't love.

Love,
Nidz. 

En... Finally!

So well, I can't really reply much to this, apart from saying I'm floored all the way!!

Thanks. And you better as a reader than I'm as a writer... You read, you react, you analyse and you review... that's why I wait for these few paragraphs and these few words to be left on my desk, signed Nidz., with everything I do. Because it gives me hope that I haven't lost my touch yet...

Someday I'll be both. But I won't be letting go of law ever, it's my passion.

I hope that day doesn't come anytime sooner (for it is bound to come) when you don't love my work anymore.

Thanks.

Btw would you elaborate on the "red" highlighted part a bit, I'm still a little curious as to how...
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

I had been roaming around the TBP forum, trying to find some random stuff to read...

Might as well tell you this OS made my day... Beautifully Written... Loved it completely! 

Thanks Aria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index