The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KD-Kiya OS - Streetlight (Page 4)

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome os
I really loved kisha n the fact u kept it was just an hour being each other nothing more than that.. just typical kisha's type
Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
its awesome
loved it

CoffeeAddict

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
it was beautiful...you actually potrayed kiya as your typical rebel teenager who doesn't want to face anyone...and kd as somebody who comes to her rescue...really long eulogies of love needed...I just loved your OS!Big smile

CoffeeAddict

tiara_magic Goldie
tiara_magic
tiara_magic

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
wow amazing!!!!

CoffeeAddict

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Wow what an OS. I was expecting something much more tragic but thank GOD it was not. First thanks for the PM. I myself had started to like KD and Kiya and its really good to see some of my favourite authors writing on them.

Now coming to the OS. It was magical. An hour of their life which was avoid of any preconcieved notion, prejudice and ego clashes. An hour where they could be just Keshav and Kiya not KD and Kiya Gujral sister of ANYA GUJRAL. I liked that you didn't made them do much talking or having some change in heart. It really helped it to keep it realistic. It was nice reading their POV's where both were contemplating about that evening. It was beautifully penned.

This OS was just amazing stuff. Looking for more of your work on these two too..

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

WOW...simply wow.One hr of understanding, of being civil to each other...
Beautifully put forwards.

Thanks a lot.

Btw what's your name?
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiSha_4ever

ONE WORD- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U R AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Thanks.

But I hope from the next OS onwards you can give more than one word comments! LOL

Jk... Thank you.
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetha

res
unres

hey pree i hav read many of ur SwaRon works n undoubtedly u r a tragedy queen coz u always killed either of them..LOL.but this one was beautiful.Embarrassed.loved the way u penned it..Clapno much of conversations but yet it had the essence of feelings n emotions.Heart.loved it..do pm me the next time u write on KD n Kiya..i love them tooBig smile

p.s sorry fr editin it lateTongue

You're totally forgiven. I love it when people res and edit the comment later, because they are always long and deeply thought on ones... LOL

TBP is pretty new, wait for another few months and I'll begin killing them too... Don't you worry!! But the honest fact is that SwaRon are so amazingly built that whatever hardship I throw towards them, they come out unscathed, with KiSha I still have test the waters, so I'm sticking to light stuff (and also my friends have put me in a sort of tragedy rehab, they don't let me think about that nowadays!)

The essence is that Kiya sticks to staying silent when she's unhappy unlike KD who's the real AYM kid. As i said "Kiya was too spent to talk.."

Will surely PM you... Thanks.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index