Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: muzzy_sk

woww..that was so very nice..!! Everything was described so beautifully, I could actually imagine all those stuffs..!! You are an amazing writer..!! Just wishing something like this actually happens in the show..!! Ahhh...love KiSha... and KD..😳

Please write more on them and send me a pm...😊
And thnx for the pm...😃

-shreya and kanishtha.

Thanks a lot!

I love K's work a lot... Haven't read much of yours Shreya but would love to.

Oh how much I wish they took me as a CV! ðŸ˜†

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100littledevils

No ways yaar...i stopped all my 'side business' LOL when i read first few lines..i was lyk ..this OS seems damn interesting. ðŸ˜‰ Btw my name is priyanka too...😆 hope to read many more os from u ðŸ˜³

Hehe... I'm sure your "side business" was some new amazing VM... ðŸ˜ƒ

I know you're Priyanka... I'm a silent fan since a long time. I'm sorry I don't get enough time to comment on your VMs though I love them... I promise i'll take out time and comment from now on!!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome os
I really loved kisha n the fact u kept it was just an hour being each other nothing more than that.. just typical kisha's type
Loved it

Thanks.

Their story will build up slowly. I couldn't have made them fall in love right now, wouldn't have done justice to KiSha as they are in TBP.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazysky

its awesome

loved it

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

it was beautiful...you actually potrayed kiya as your typical rebel teenager who doesn't want to face anyone...and kd as somebody who comes to her rescue...really long eulogies of love needed...I just loved your OS!😃

Thanks.

That's one of looking at it. Actually I tried to show Kiya reaching the saturation of her tolerance here, she knew she had bowed down to her mother a lot, and if she let herself do this now again, she'll never be able to rebel again, and somehow KD being there as a supposed friend, she atleast had the courage of not turning back.

Oh... Thanks for all that love.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiara_magic

wow amazing!!!!

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

Wow what an OS. I was expecting something much more tragic but thank GOD it was not. First thanks for the PM. I myself had started to like KD and Kiya and its really good to see some of my favourite authors writing on them.

Now coming to the OS. It was magical. An hour of their life which was avoid of any preconcieved notion, prejudice and ego clashes. An hour where they could be just Keshav and Kiya not KD and Kiya Gujral sister of ANYA GUJRAL. I liked that you didn't made them do much talking or having some change in heart. It really helped it to keep it realistic. It was nice reading their POV's where both were contemplating about that evening. It was beautifully penned.

This OS was just amazing stuff. Looking for more of your work on these two too..

Shishir... my buoy!!

Oh well... tragedy for KiSha from my side will come, don't worry, let the show get a pace, and then there'll a be lot of killing, crying and hurting! Bwaahaaha! ðŸ˜ˆ

Oh well it's Channel V... More or less the same fraternity for fans when it comes to D3 and TBP.

I made sure that they thought of it as individual one hour, because they couldn't be having a change of heart just like that... life just doesn't work that way!!

That was actually Kiya the lost rebel and KD the humanitarian! HEHE!

I've always thought of KiSha as some who can comfortably share silence, than have long monologues of explanation and eulogies between them, that just won't be them.

I'm gonna be working a lot more on them... believe me.
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww I feel like hugging you for this awesome OS i mean it is perfect wait beyond perfect the way u wrote it and presented it 
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

Awww I feel like hugging you for this awesome OS i mean it is perfect wait beyond perfect the way u wrote it and presented it 

*hugs*

Thanks Shivani.

You write beautifully... This is an amazing compliment coming from you!
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome OS...loved it very much