Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ABCDesiGirl93

do i need to say tht i loved it! it was really good! 

Oh yes... you need to say it!!

Thanks!
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Can I say I'm speechless at your comment... You're an artist... someone I really look upto... and getting such a reaction from you... aww... I'm blushing!! πŸ˜›

aww thank u !! 😳
No really yaar ..i read it again...its sooo soo so beautiful...that i can't help but cry after i read the last word.. LOL..made me emo!!! GREAT YAAR!! *bows down* πŸ˜† (btw theres nothing to cry abt but..i don't knw..i just did)

Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ABBY92

That was an awesome KisHa OS !!1 Loved the fact that you kept to reality and said that it was just one hour of being civil to each other !! Ntg less, Ntg more !!!

Thanks!

Well I had to keep it real. I couldn't make them have look look hawa hawa moments and dil mein kuch kuch hota hai feelings on the first non-kurukshetra meeting. I'm not a eeping phangurl!! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by 100littledevils

aww thank u !! 😳
No really yaar ..i read it again...its sooo soo so beautiful...that i can't help but cry after i read the last word.. LOL..made me emo!!! GREAT YAAR!! *bows down* πŸ˜† (btw theres nothing to cry abt but..i don't knw..i just did)

Yikes... *faints* You were BOWING down to me.. *pinches herself* I'm dreaming!!

What part made you emo? You're welcome?

i'm so happy... You made my day!!!

Yikes... *faints* You were BOWING down to me.. *pinches herself* I'm dreaming!!

What part made you emo? You're welcome?

i'm so happy... You made my day!!!

I don't knw...i think the whole part from where he gives her his jacket till your welcome...SHIT the way u described everything was so damn realistic . Have read very few os which are this real. For me it was lyk watching that scene in front of my eyes. I was mentally praying...PLease khatam mat hona plzz mat hona hahaha. Iam sure i will think abt this scene/OS before going to bed.thats for sure. PLease keep writing. I really Wish Cvs take this as an actualy scene in the show. I can't get over this OS!! πŸ˜† reading AGAIN 

Originally posted by 100littledevils

I don't knw...i think the whole part from where he gives her his jacket till your welcome...SHIT the way u described everything was so damn realistic . Have read very few os which are this real. For me it was lyk watching that scene in front of my eyes. I was mentally praying...PLease khatam mat hona plzz mat hona hahaha. Iam sure i will think abt this scene/OS before going to bed.thats for sure. PLease keep writing. I really Wish Cvs take this as a actualy scene in the show. I can't get over this OS!! πŸ˜† reading AGAIN 

I hope the part before that was not so boring.

Now i'm all charged up to write more on KiSha!! πŸ˜›
WOW...simply wow.One hr of understanding, of being civil to each other...
Beautifully put forwards.

I hope the part before that was not so boring.

Now i'm all charged up to write more on KiSha!! πŸ˜›

No ways yaar...i stopped all my 'side business' LOL when i read first few lines..i was lyk ..this OS seems damn interesting. πŸ˜‰ Btw my name is priyanka too...πŸ˜† hope to read many more os from u πŸ˜³
ONE WORD- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U R AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
I just loved da way u writeπŸ‘.So simple,yet so meaningful!😊

Plz pm me from now on,whenever u update.😳