Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

9th Aug: WU: Laut ke Mallu Ghar ko Aai (Page 8)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by sun29

@sujatha,,,,he will make up for his sudden loneliness ka blast with the unborn kid of mallika...not even pausing for one moment to realize how much he is hurting nidhi...just like last track...mallika needs to do nothing...the doctor has already told she needs TLC and why would ashu not give her...12 saal ki dosti hai ...2 months of marriage and it is tsunami one after another in their life ...all of ashutosh's dialogues were relevant to wanting a kid right now...once she agrees he will shower praises on her for removing loneliness blah blah blah from his life ...

if he wanted a kid soo bad why the heck did he just not marry mallika 12 years back...his kids would surely be in school by now

I said the same thing...maybe both were better off marrying people they were in love with rather than people whom they loved...would have gotten to live on their terms without compromise...a bad idea to have married each other...what is the point of roses and cakes when they can't agree on one of the most important aspects of a marriage..a recipe for disaster!

sujatha mallu maa in the horizon and u can see the changes in ashutoshLOL...exactly a day before he is showering lovey dovey dialogues on her and today when for first time they had a chance to pour out thier hearts he goes into khamoshi and sulking...seeing him u feel he is married for over a decade and his wife is a witch who refuses any happiness to him...

It is not about Mallika...at least I don't think so...Ashutosh has serious rejection issues...he is unable to handle the word  NO...am not saying that is right but that is what it is...everytime things don't happen the way he wants them to, he goes into his shell...he is not confident enough to put forth his arguments and convince people or get them around to his point of view...he is convinced that anyway he is going to be rejected and so he does not want to make the effort...

Also, some people are so convinced that they will be dumped, that they precipitate the process...it is like I won't wait for you to go..I will go myself or force you to go before you decide to yourself...

Ashutosh is a very, very complex man...I think Nidhi signed up for more than she could handle..this man needs a wife who can also be a mother...and Nidhi does not want to be a mother...there lies the problem!

P.S - in case I did not make myself clear, I meant a woman who can mother him...and his child...right or wrong, like I said before, he wants to enjoy maternal warmth vicariously!

Exactly. Today also he told Nidhi ' It will make no difference'  without trying to explain his POV. He is damn sure Nidhi will not change her decision as she is not willing to discus the matter for next 2 years. He was true to his character ( I  don't come to the point it is wrong or right} going back to the shell.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaSSA777koyelbasuSujatha.rao-rhythm-mudraswathi

-rhythm- IF-Sizzlerz
-rhythm-
-rhythm-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by rrdsu

Chalo  torture bhare episode ki shuruaat ho gayi...Unhappy
feeling very sad  seeing Nidhi's halat...What's up with ashu's sudden akelapan ... Confused  Pichle saare pyar bhare ashu's dialogues  pe panni pher diya..

Thanks Tanu for Update..

it always happens lke this na. first lovey dovey episodes ka overdose.  then mallu gets rammed down our throats and we are made to puke.
thats why he was so proud of her yesterday, because aaj se mallu puran phir se shuru.
I get scared of the statement, 'i  am proud of you nidhi '  whenever ashu says this we need to batten down the hatches and get ready for cyclone mallu.
Oh my, chaar di ki chandni, aur 2 mahine ka sar dard.Shocked
Agree with you Libra.. "i am proud of you Nidhi"  ..LOL  

Poor Nidhi she was so happy yesterday when he said this to her ..Naive Nidhi needs to get this warning..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777koyelbasuLibraaru29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Good points Sujatha n Sun ... Ashu has major ego issues... cant handle anyone saying NO .. to HIS Royal Highness Silly

n regarding Nidhi. .she knows..what he wants n that she isnt ready to compromise.. so.. umm what use the big speech .. ma Lady? Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DarcyLoversaya312koyelbasuttrockssun29

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@Rabzonedge a.k.a Divya di,U r truly a Marvellous Writer di kya likha hai bilkul Dil choo gaya! Keep it up!

@Deba di, thanx u so much 4 putting ur Gesture behalf of Divya di regards dev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Extremely sad with Ashu today...whole episode was just tolerable bcoz of KK's brilliant acting...

Nidhi darling...my heart goes out to you... Emotional Atyachar by AshuCry  I sincerely feel that Nidhi should have chosen Rohan instead of this hard-stone. Come back to senses Dr. Ashutosh ... had u ever really and truly loved Nidhi just for 1 second, you would not have behaved the same way you did today with herAngry Just look at her once, does she deserve all this pain?She is being punished for the gravest mistake of marrying you. So selfish, so disgusting side of you... For you and your love, she put on risk everything that she had . For no fault of hers, she tolerated all Mallu non-sense and humiliation from you and mallu and is this how you repay?

I echo all prev. opinions: If Ashu had such deep rooted family hunger pangs then why the hell he did not marry mallu 12 saal pehle? Mallu was all dying to become his life partner. She still covets him. And Nidhi has just asked for 2 yr.s not 22 yr.s and she has perfectly justified reason but this guy will be making her feel guilty thereby making herself compromise wid her career & give in for baby. Then Ashu would again be like: thankful to her, achieving what he wanted at the cost of her career. His Mallika sympathacizing side business will be simultaneously running -- full fledged.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarcyLoverBvfan123SSA777Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
whatever his insecurites, valid or invalid, he is slowly but surely pushing nidhi away from himself, maybe even his life( of course that remains to be seen ke kpji kay karne waale hain).
At the end if anything like this does happen, i wonder who will bear the burden more, ashu or nidhi.
I ffelt really bad for nidhi today. poor girl.

really really depressing episode.
what a way to start the weekend.
kpji aapki jai ho. he always does this.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DarcyLoverSSA777aru29-rhythm-ttrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Good points Sujatha n Sun ... Ashu has major ego issues... cant handle anyone saying NO .. to HIS Royal Highness Silly

n regarding Nidhi. .she knows..what he wants n that she isnt ready to compromise.. so.. umm what use the big speech .. ma Lady? Ermm

Tanu,,,it is not ego, yaar,,,he has serious rejection issues...he is scared to even voice his feelings for he fears rejection...he feels there is no point to it...

He is completely in character...beneath the romantic exterior, the lonely heart still beats...am not justifying his behaviour...just trying to understand it...

With regard to Nidhi, while I sympathized with her during the night convo when she said she fretted thinking that he was lonely despite having her by his side, I found that morning remark about bargaining for a shorter timeframe extremely insensitive and brattish!

This time, don't be surprised if DB blames Nidhi entirely for the Mallu scenario...she might be more sympathetic to his cause...for she has seen what Nidhi has not...that while he might have said yes to Nidhi, his heart was not in it!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumassktlkSSA777subashniLibrajayanti_djmudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]  
 Exactly. Today also he told Nidhi ' It will make no difference'  without trying to explain his POV. He is damn sure Nidhi will not change her decision as she is not willing to discus the matter for next 2 years. He was true to his character ( I  don't come to the point it is wrong or right} going back to the shell.

[/QUOTE]

When Nidhi made that remark about him wanting to maybe bargaining for a shorter time frame, I kind of understood why Ashutosh felt it was pointless to discuss. He believed that she was not going to be willing to talk,...she said that even today...that they had agreed that they would not even discuss the child for two years...so what was the point in telling her anything about his insecurities!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777jayanti_dj

Go to top