Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

9th Aug: WU: Laut ke Mallu Ghar ko Aai (Page 7)

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
  • On behalf of rabzonedge am posting this Tongue

Gulshan mein honge kai phool khile...phir bhi mali tanhaa kyon.???

..iss jeevan mein hain hum tum mile ...phir bhi Main tanha kyon???

...Kuchh sawaalon ke jawaab andhere bandh kamre me hai qaid...

Roshni daalogi to bhi wo andhere na honge safed...

Meri kuchh kamzoriyaan hai jo main tumse na keh saka...

tum rahi khaas hamesa par kuchh gham na seh sakaa...

bachche ki khilkari bhi kya akelapan mita paayegi..

Anaath hoon khud ka khun wo dard daba paayegi..

(Ashu) 

...tanhaa kone mein jo aap kho jate hai...

saath rehte huye mujhe bhi tanha karwate hai...

aapki chah se mujhe koi inkaar nahi...

kab kaha mujhe bachche se pyaar nahi...

ek aurat ka har roop karungi dhaaran...

sahi waqt aane par dungi ek naya jeevan...

bhar dungi aapka har akelapan sunapan,kuch toh yakeen karo mujhpar mere janeman...

ek aurat hoon mujhe mera kaam wajood pukarta hai...

ek saal jo gawaye uske lite dil dhikaarta hai...

bas 2 saal guzar jaayenge palak jhapkane se,aayega munna munni meri khokh mein hamare bulane se...

(Nidhi) 

ek zindagi khelti hai aaj mere andar...

sab chodh gaye tujhe payi hu kaisa hau muqaddar...

main teri maa tujhe samhaal lungi,har kaale saye se tujhe duur rakhungi,Ashutosh iss samay tum jaan paate,badal chuki hoon mera haath thaam jate...

mere man ke kone mein chipi hai kali tanhaai...

jab jab zindagi ne tukraya tumhari bahut yaad aayi 

(Mallu)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonnikoyelbasuRoza_DULibrawaves-rhythm-*Dev.*mudraswathisun29

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
  Read the update. Stage set for Mallu's entry into MM. Sulking Ashu so the old story continues.Emotional blackmailing is not new to Ashutosh We saw  it  in mallu's track .To be fair I did not find him entirely wrong for not opening up to Nidhi. His dialogues nothing is going to make a  difference and what you already know is enough  indicates his mindset. As  Nidhi  herself admitted to Shyama she knew Why he wants a baby. She is not going to change her decision even if  he communicates with her. What is the point in discussing with her? He does not want to insist  his desire but unable to hide  his disappointment. Unlike last time   at least  he tried to  be normal with her the next day after initial sulking.  Every body has mood swings. In fact after a long time I saw the original complicated personality of Dr, Asutosh. Thank you for the wonderful update Tanu.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaSSA777hilarious44koyelbasuSujatha.raoaru29-rhythm-

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

@sujatha,,,,he will make up for his sudden loneliness ka blast with the unborn kid of mallika...not even pausing for one moment to realize how much he is hurting nidhi...just like last track...mallika needs to do nothing...the doctor has already told she needs TLC and why would ashu not give her...12 saal ki dosti hai ...2 months of marriage and it is tsunami one after another in their life ...all of ashutosh's dialogues were relevant to wanting a kid right now...once she agrees he will shower praises on her for removing loneliness blah blah blah from his life ...

if he wanted a kid soo bad why the heck did he just not marry mallika 12 years back...his kids would surely be in school by now

I said the same thing...maybe both were better off marrying people they were in love with rather than people whom they loved...would have gotten to live on their terms without compromise...a bad idea to have married each other...what is the point of roses and cakes when they can't agree on one of the most important aspects of a marriage..a recipe for disaster!

sujatha mallu maa in the horizon and u can see the changes in ashutoshLOL...exactly a day before he is showering lovey dovey dialogues on her and today when for first time they had a chance to pour out thier hearts he goes into khamoshi and sulking...seeing him u feel he is married for over a decade and his wife is a witch who refuses any happiness to him...

It is not about Mallika...at least I don't think so...Ashutosh has serious rejection issues...he is unable to handle the word  NO...am not saying that is right but that is what it is...everytime things don't happen the way he wants them to, he goes into his shell...he is not confident enough to put forth his arguments and convince people or get them around to his point of view...he is convinced that anyway he is going to be rejected and so he does not want to make the effort...

Also, some people are so convinced that they will be dumped, that they precipitate the process...it is like I won't wait for you to go..I will go myself or force you to go before you decide to yourself...

Ashutosh is a very, very complex man...I think Nidhi signed up for more than she could handle..this man needs a wife who can also be a mother...and Nidhi does not want to be a mother...there lies the problem!

P.S - in case I did not make myself clear, I meant a woman who can mother him...and his child...right or wrong, like I said before, he wants to enjoy maternal warmth vicariously!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaDarcyLoverssktlkSonniSSA777subashnikoyelbasuachieveraru29Libra-rhythm-mudraswathittrockssun29

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

@sujatha,,,,he will make up for his sudden loneliness ka blast with the unborn kid of mallika...not even pausing for one moment to realize how much he is hurting nidhi...just like last track...mallika needs to do nothing...the doctor has already told she needs TLC and why would ashu not give her...12 saal ki dosti hai ...2 months of marriage and it is tsunami one after another in their life ...all of ashutosh's dialogues were relevant to wanting a kid right now...once she agrees he will shower praises on her for removing loneliness blah blah blah from his life ...

if he wanted a kid soo bad why the heck did he just not marry mallika 12 years back...his kids would surely be in school by now

@ Bold
I dont have iota of doubt in it

This single track fellow wanted kids then and there... what he was doing with loneliness all these years... Kiske bachche ko paal rahe the janaab?

and Ashutosh was in a way lucky to have BB picked him up... No doubt, he had insecurities all the while... But, does that explain desparately long fro kids overnight..and what great sacrifice he is doing by waiting for 2 years?

If he baby sits Mallika's child and make nidhi cry for that, I am going to kill our beloved writerji..

patachala, he is writing a sequel to this...huhAngry

mudra, i have a really bad feeling about whats to come, specially KPji saying that he is wrting story for future KTLK.  I am shaking with apprehension, at his words.
I think we might get a track like BALH, with a leap.  after all people in the forum have been saying thatt word a lot now, i am sure cv must have seen it.  Ashu and nidhi will separate, ashu marries mallu to give child hisname, somewhere along the way mallu croaks (or, maybe just a separation and no marriage to mallu, but does enough mental torture so that nidhi leaves him,  meanwhile he will continue to care for mallu during pregnancy, and she will die in childbirth, and give child to ashu).  meanwhile nidhi goes to europe, and completes education, comes back, full doc with a name. they meet and fall in love again.
i mentioned this track prediction in another post also.
now i am scared its gonna come true.Ouch

of course i am going off the deep end, but what the heck...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777ttrocksmudraswathi

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

@sujatha ..i agree with ur points on ashutosh ..and now that have stopped fuming LOL..can see it in clearer light ..though still i cannot handle his sulking but then the guy has extreme mood swings we all know...and yes he cannot take rejection or bear it...another thing is nidhi prioritizing career over him has once again opened the doors to his insecurity ...dunno where this track is going ...mallu maa is just 2 months pregnant...dear Lord please do not tell us we have to literally tolerae her for 7 more months,...i see ashu sympathizing with her and taking care of her given her condition and DB adding fuel ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonnisubashniSSA777hilarious44LibraSujatha.raottrocks

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

singing " i dunno where d show is goin but i dont like d direction "

Wow! Deepa has become the Rockstar. Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Librajayanti_dj

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Sujatha, I agree with you, Nidhi has gotten into more than she could handle. If we saw the earlier episodes, she was the one got crazy about Ashu, got him out of his shell and only barring the kerala epsiode( when she stuck to her family), married him. But she never gave a thought of life ahead, of marrying a man 18 yrs older to him. She has to make sacrifices for it as time is running out for him, not for her. There was such sadness in Ashu's voice when he said that life is so long, what is 2 years, whereas he clearly knew that his time with Nidhi and his child is not for eternity. The age gap issue is being shown logically and practically now, i feel.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaBvfan123subashniSSA777hilarious44koyelbasuSujatha.rao-rhythm-ttrocks

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thnx a lot! Wow what a epic!

Go to top