Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

9th Aug: WU: Laut ke Mallu Ghar ko Aai (Page 4)

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Deba - for the first time not waiting for your caps even. Hated Ashu's sulks today...He was oblivious to Nidhi's tears also...Pata nahin Mallika ka saya door se padte hi Ashu becomes a changed person...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123GoodOneshalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DUachieverkoyelbasubusybee..Libraaru29-rhythm-

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@sunmeera... TLC bole to?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ashus sudden devdas pan just doesnt make sense Silly
me thinks he just needs some time to adjust to the fact that he is not gonna have a baby for d next 2 yrs...
i think its just a mood swing
it happens wid me all d time.. when things are not gng the way i want them to,i sulk for a couple of days and then i accept them and be normal !
may be the same goes for ashu as well !

yeh kya bol rahi ho DJ...

Me thinks follow your route and repair his PC

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777koyelbasubusybee..Librajayanti_dj-rhythm-

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Does Ashu has biopolar disease? One day ago he tried so hard to make her wife happy,now ignoring her,sulking,going through mood swing...he should see a psychiatrist.
Thank you so much Tanu for the ud.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123GoodOneSSA777koyelbasubusybee..achieverwavesLibrattrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@sujatha,,,,he will make up for his sudden loneliness ka blast with the unborn kid of mallika...not even pausing for one moment to realize how much he is hurting nidhi...just like last track...mallika needs to do nothing...the doctor has already told she needs TLC and why would ashu not give her...12 saal ki dosti hai ...2 months of marriage and it is tsunami one after another in their life ...all of ashutosh's dialogues were relevant to wanting a kid right now...once she agrees he will shower praises on her for removing loneliness blah blah blah from his life ...

if he wanted a kid soo bad why the heck did he just not marry mallika 12 years back...his kids would surely be in school by now

I said the same thing...maybe both were better off marrying people they were in love with rather than people whom they loved...would have gotten to live on their terms without compromise...a bad idea to have married each other...what is the point of roses and cakes when they can't agree on one of the most important aspects of a marriage..a recipe for disaster!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 09 August 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomBvfan123GoodOneshalini.malik72SSA777fanktlkkoyelbasubusybee..achieverLibraniniborn2rulesun29

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
 @ sun29 

deepa the doc said mallika ka pregnancy is at critical stage and she needs help from someone ...hence ashu will help her i thinkLOL

kaunsi critical stage yaar. doc said she is in her 8th week. 8 weeks par aisi kya critical stage hoti hai, can't understand.  critical stage to last stage of pregnancy hoti hai, in late age pregnancies, as there is a danger of pre term labor. she still has another 6-7 months.
and she is also not that old. 35 is still very very acceptable for healthy pregnancy.
Koi toh, kahin na kahin  thodi bahut accuracy toh honi chahiye.  how can you spout of such nonsense, and expect viewers to buy it.  After all we have quite a few docs in the forum, and some of them are even OB/GYN's.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123GoodOneSSA777Roza_DUkoyelbasubusybee..wavesttrocks

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by waves

A sad episode. Felt sad for Nidhi, poor girl is trying so hard to make it just right for Ashutosh. As much as I can understand the trauma Ashutosh may have gone through as a young boy, it is sad to see him block Nidhi out totally.
Can some one please do the honours for DB!

Well is Mallu  all set to enter MM with BB hovering over her along with Ashutosh! Then the gifts I mentioned in my post will be appropriate.

waves he will sulk till she agrees for a child..just like last time he sulked when he was sending mallika away to asylum ...seeing the guy behave u feel nidhi has told him she will never want to have kidsOuch...i can empathize with his desire etc etc. but  she is his wife...if u shut her out even she is lonely without u

Exactly, when Nidhi was so candid about her feelings and empathized  with Ashu, the least he could have done was to wipe her  tears and ask her to give him some time, instead he just shut her off totallyConfused 
And that DB didn't make things better, she just added more fuel to fireAngry

Edited by waves - 09 August 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123GoodOneSSA777Roza_DUkoyelbasubusybee..Libraaru29kaks0211niniborn2rule-rhythm-mudraswathisun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

@libra...when KP wants mallu maa to be critical and ashu to sympathize poori duniya milkar bhi kucch nahi kar saktaLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneSSA777Roza_DUkoyelbasubusybee..Librawaves

Go to top