Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

9th Aug: WU: Laut ke Mallu Ghar ko Aai (Page 3)

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ashus sudden devdas pan just doesnt make sense Silly
me thinks he just needs some time to adjust to the fact that he is not gonna have a baby for d next 2 yrs...
i think its just a mood swing
it happens wid me all d time.. when things are not gng the way i want them to,i sulk for a couple of days and then i accept them and be normal !
may be the same goes for ashu as well !

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaps664subashnishalini.malik72SSA777hilarious44koyelbasubusybee..Blushsarikakaks0211waves-rhythm-vyomanmudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Never felt this way even during the Mallika track...but today, for the first time I thought maybe Nidhi would have been better off with Rohan and Ashutosh with Mallika...both of them would have got to live the life of their choice without any guilt or compromise...par kya karen...yeh kambaqt ishq...but Ashutosh's determined refusal to open up to Nidhi and Nidhi's inability to break through the barriers ( not for want of trying) might just cost them this marriage...and Mallika will not be to blame this time...

Skipped Mallika's portions...found her lovelorn expressions and her Ashutosh flashbacks when she is in the throes of a complicated pregnancy distasteful!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaGoodOneshalini.malik72SSA777Blushsarikakoyelbasubusybee..achieverkaks0211Libraniniborn2rulettrocks

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Tfs Tanu. Depressing episode. Ashu should open up about his feeling.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneSSA777Blushsarikabusybee..Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
 TFS Tanuji

I am extremely disappointed in Ashutosh.  There are ways of working around everything, what he is doing is not right.  
So, starting monday, we are on the same roller coaster again.  Ashu and his 12 saal ki dosti, why let a little thing like your friend tryying to kill your wife get in the way.
He will justify by saying she needs me she has no one and you have your career.
Poor Nidhi, what a high price to pay for falling in love with someone older than you.
Maybe ...
dont know anymore, guess ya speculate karne bhi kya fayada, hoga wahi jo manzoore KPji hoga.  we all can either watch and be miserable or not watch, and miss Ashni and be miserable. either way misery.DeadAngry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123GoodOnesaya312shalini.malik72Blushsarikaachieverfanktlkkoyelbasubusybee..hkp11niniborn2rule-rhythm-ttrocks

DarcyLover Newbie
DarcyLover
DarcyLover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode today but did not like Ashu's behaviour. All Nidhi wants is two years for her career. Ashu has had 18  years of his career.. for all the previous 42 years he did not care about a wife or a family. Baba may have left him when he was in his 30s..so what stopped him from building a personal life with a wife and family in his 20s and after? He may have been an orphan but once Baba adopted him he had every opportunity in life, so I dont understand why he has these dark sides. He owes so much to Nidhi and he is so ungrateful. The fact that he is so insensitive to her tears and her feeling helpless about the situation makes me wonder if he truly loves Nidhi. All her cares about is a baby. Its very selfish and reflects poorly on his character. Nidhi has done nothing but bend over backwards to make him happy always and he always sulks. Felt really bad for N. She was better off with Rohan. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123GoodOneSSA777achieverBlushsarikabusybee..Libraaru29ttrocks

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu

Totally got irritated today!

Ashutosh: tanhaaii... tanhaaiii... meelo mein faili huyi tanhaaiii...

Nidhi: Papa kehte hai bada naam karega... beti hamari aisi kaam keregi...

Background:  Dooriyaan... Dooriyaan...

Mallu:  Tu jaha jaha chalegaa, mera saaya saath hogaa
mera saayaa, mera saayaa, meras aayaa, mera saayaa

DB: is duniya mein jeena hoto samajho meri baat...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123GoodOneshalini.malik72SSA777koyelbasubusybee..Blushsarikaachieveraru29kaks0211niniborn2ruleLibrawaveshkp11debaparna77jayanti_dj-rhythm-

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@all...
can anyone ask this question to the gr8 mr writer ...
is nidhi's pregnancy on d horizon?  
coz am seriously confused right now ... and its not good for my ghutna !

Edited by jayanti_dj - 09 August 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72SSA777Blushsarikakoyelbasubusybee..Libra-rhythm-

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

@sujatha,,,,he will make up for his sudden loneliness ka blast with the unborn kid of mallika...not even pausing for one moment to realize how much he is hurting nidhi...just like last track...mallika needs to do nothing...the doctor has already told she needs TLC and why would ashu not give her...12 saal ki dosti hai ...2 months of marriage and it is tsunami one after another in their life ...all of ashutosh's dialogues were relevant to wanting a kid right now...once she agrees he will shower praises on her for removing loneliness blah blah blah from his life ...

if he wanted a kid soo bad why the heck did he just not marry mallika 12 years back...his kids would surely be in school by now

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123saya312shalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DUBlushsarikaachieverbusybee..Libraniniborn2rulettrocks

Go to top