Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

9th Aug: WU: Laut ke Mallu Ghar ko Aai (Page 11)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Y i have a feeling tht this time mallu wont b back at mathur niwas bt wud b safely hidden somewhere from jagan by ashu and ashu wud go and meet her chori chori chupke chupke and lie to Nidhi!  Nidhi mite think tht Ashu was lying bcoz of mallu's child and not bcoz Nidhi's insecurity abt mallu or due to jagan..  Ashu will sacrifice his time for nidhi for mallu..  Nidhi mite get herself busy in her career..and may drift more apart from Ashu..

jst a feeling by the dialuges given to Nidhi and ashus reaction on mallu matter. and i m wary of KPJi's wonderful surprises...LOL

God i so much want Nidhi to get secretly get pregnant.. and wen Nidhi tries to raise pregnancy issue after learning abt mallu's pregnancy.. ashu tells her off by stating tht she wants to get preg not for his happiness but for jealous for mallu.. so she doesnt reveal her pregnancy to Ashu..

later wen jagan attacks mallu, nidhi saves her bt gets miscarraige.. thts wen Ashu learns abt her pregnancy..

Nidhi's for a change goes into i-have-lost-my-world mode and Ashu tends her repenting hard!

For a chng can v c Ashu or mallu repenting hard.. plz kpji! 

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
TF the update tanuTongueThe nautanki is back in the show. If they bring mallu back in mathur house its like repetition of a track which got over a month ago. Pretty depressing episodes are in store in KTLK in the future cox mallika always brings nothing but rona dhona in the show.
karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

thanks for the beautiful update

but after giving permission of 2 years still why he is upset

sonali
Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanu ji , so romantic days are over for Ashni , loved todays episode . Dekh kar lagta toh nahin Mallu is 8months pregnant .
swathimanjula69 Senior Member
swathimanjula69
swathimanjula69

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
If at all mallu comes to ashu's old house she doesn't have a better hideout place to keep her safe.Of course as KPji pointed out human mind change like climates. if she's positive means mallu is not poisoned by suhasini bitch.All this happened to an extent due to Suhasini.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Oh.. i so much hate mallu.. and Ashu is going on his sulking track again!  For God's sake he is mature one.. y cant he understand Nidhi's POV.. he is a doc and can understand 2 yrs is not a big time for a male to wait.. or cant he make Nidhi understand tht both can b handled simultaneously this is frustrating.. and to make it more cringeworthy mallu is here!  Positive or not i hate mallu in thr lives.. is she the lone person to wash away Ashus lonliness..

Ashu doesnt even deserve Nidhi.. she has done everything to bring happiness in his life still he is unsatisfied.. he keeps running after thngs and ppl tht matter much more to him thn Nidhi..  first the house thn the hatredness and with mallu as a constant solace-seeking partner in his life.. Ashu-Nidhi can never understand each other.. Wat wrong has Nidhi done to deserve such treatment from him!  I cant understand! is this the price she has to pay for luving him!  Luv me if u want, bt I allow noone to b thr wer i want to b.. alone! 

she is a devoted wife and jst her one decision to make her career is bringing him down.. he feels it is compromise and wat abt all tht Nidhi did for him.. everytime she had compromised and sacrificed for his sake. she had done it for her pure and unconditional luv for him and not for some compromise.. and yet he is unable to see it.. and he in exchange has not provided her with even iota of security or support forget letting her come closer to his heart!  Every time he has failed her... every time he has tried to push her away for no apparent fault of her bt his!

Now if he is going to shower all his attention to mallu.. i m going to again quit this serial for good!

This insecurity of him reminds so much of an FF of my friend tht she jst completed.. bt thr the hero had strong reasons for his insecurities.. for his cowardness to accept luv in his life wholeheartedly.. to believe tht the unconditional luv of his wife is all tht he needs to bring him out of his solitude and insecure world!  Bt at last he understdood it wen he ws abt to lose hr forever!  Here Ashu is being more egotist and selfish and immature thn any husband can b!

and KPji ka mallu pyaar tauba tauba.. wen will this woman have a conscience to repent and ask for Nidhi's forgiveness and for once leave Ashu for her as her repent!

I dont want Nidhi accepting her child.. as a mature and high woman, she shud think abt Mallu's solitary life and not take her child.. she is not a woman who wud snatch away somebody's happiness for her own selfish interest.. let the selfishness dwell in Ashu alone!

and more importantly, i cant tolerate mallu being presentd as tyaag ki devi.. a cat going for pilgrimage after eating 100 rats is indigestible.. as this hindi saying goes!

ClapClapClap Exactly my point... Yup, Ashu doesnt deserve Nidhi. And yeah,I too always wonder why Ashu is always dissatisfied? I mean, even if being orphan, what he has got in his life, even the ppl with proper blood ties don't get during whole life-time. He has Baba like father-figure, A well establish career, he is a well-known doc.,a much younger & beautiful wife who is ready to go to any extent for his love, a big and lovely house, friends like Arman and families like Nidhi's & Anjie's... man!! what more one should ask for? And Nidhi is ready for the child also, she just asks for some time and its OK, 2 more yr.s is not a big deal for a Male Doc. Nidhi hasn't out right denied for children for whole life. Then why not have some patience? On the other hand, what has Nidhi got from this relationship? Ashu has always been in win-win situation, but, still he is not satistified. Selfish egotist fellow Shocked

Agreed that Ashu is an orphan, he has his age issues, his 'planning for ahead' nature, insecurities due to big age-gap and orphanhood etc. etc. but what's Nidhi's fault in all these? Just 1 that she fell in love with him and eventually got maried to him? Ashu also always knew that Nidhi has so much potential of becoming a good Doc. In fact, in the earliest episodes, when Nidhi wasn't much serious about continuing Doc.'s profession, it was Ashu who made her realise how she is mistaking by giving up. And now when Nidhi is his wife who has spent 5 yr.s studying Daktari then why not allow her just 2 yr.s? Let her at least complete her internship, so that she can officially become a Doc. Later she has agreed wholeheartedly to do whatever Ashu desires, and Ashu allowing her wish is not doing any sacrifice or compromise. It's a very very valid point from Nidhi's side and he ought to respect her wife's choice. If he had so much concerns of having his "blood & flesh" kinda family member and his biting loneliness, then he should have got married much earlier. Mallika was always there for him. 

To me, sometimes it feels like AshNi represnt the famous principle of psychology: "When you give so much importance to someone in your life, he tends to neglect you and you lose your value in his life." Nidhi loves him more than anything and that's why Ashu doesn't value what she has done for him but expects even more unjustifiable sacrifices from her.

Go to top