Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

9th Aug: WU: Laut ke Mallu Ghar ko Aai (Page 10)

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

oye hoye ki hoyaaa????? 95% of ppl, right from da beginning, are justifying Ashu's mindset and POV on baby issue. Only few are considering Nidhi's angle. Some of us were discussing about Nidhi not giving Ashu chance to let his heart out. Chalo bhai, today she fulfilled that wish too. ClapShe tried her hardest to make Ashu vent his mind, but, Ashu is such a complex personality. He needs her consent acco. his requirements & his choices only. Arey bhai, 'dono ki khushi ki baat' bol to dete ho, per swikar kyon nahi karte?

On the other hand, Nidhi is just like, very honest and pure at heart person. She is very clear in her thoughts, but, is still ready to talk with Ashu on this. What does this indicate? She cannot see sulking Ashu; she herself is too burdened with guilt and she wants to convey to Ashu that even though she had asked him for 2 yr.s wait, she still can think of changing it to reduced length. Next morning too, she indicates this by that 'negotiation dialogue'. Now it is Ashu who can't take her NO as well as can't even put his side forward to her to oppose her NO. If he can't elaborate it, he shouldn't say dat "tum nahi samjhogi" line. She definitely would understand; Ashu just needs to address this issue with NO EGO, NO FEAR and OPEN Heart. He needs to communicate in a language that Nidhi could grasp.

I would hv loved today's episode if Ashu had spoken out his heart. The girl was pleading and yielding so much; she surely would have conveyed him of her fears too. Then Ashu should have been able to explain to her that he will also take his share of responsibility in the upbringing of the child and she would never have to compromise her career. Both of them could have assured each other to cooperate and could have concluded the whole thing, per nahi... CVs ne to vrat rakha hai ki viewers ko to dishearten karke hi chhodenge.Angry

Sorry, I disagree. Nidhi did not try hard enough to help Ashu open up as she knew what he would say. She has already decided not to talk about the baby, so whats the use. I don't agree Ashu has ego, he has fear, insecurities for sure. But thats how he is, and Nidhi went for it. He cannot communicate as well as Nidhi, and when u love someone u accept that person with all their shortcomings, not try to change or counteract them. my pov.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniachieverjayanti_djttrocks

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Why Ashu is being so impatient?I always had some sort of agreed with his concerns but you can wait two years!You can't be so selfish!Adjustment has to be made from both sides-Nidhi has made some adjustments,why not you now?And the issue of akelapan seemed out of convincing-it might be true for some other person,but how can you feel so?Just few days before,you had no one and now you have the two most important persons in your life,you just got it few months ago!!

So,Mallu is pregnant,now the track will be interesting.But what about Nidhi?Is she also going to relent bfor AShu's wish?.I saw a post regarding Nidhi's irresponsible attitude towards career after Baba's death.OK-it's 100% true,,but how much they were financially bankrupt?If it was so,how could Nidhi afforded to go to Europe for indefinite time?Nidhi was never serious about her career,but she was not irresponsible.So i will not be happy if Nidhi doesn't get even 2 yrs.But after-all it's a show and if both Mallu and Nidhi are going to be pregnant,it will be a interesting track to watch.

SSA777achieverLibrattrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@ssktlk: yeah, I respect your opinion.

Nidhi too has her reasons, in another post by fanktlk, we have very good explanation from Nidhi's angle also. There could be valid reasons for Nidhi to ask for some time. My point here is, till now she was not prepared even to talk on this issue, but, now seeing Ashu so disappointed, she is willing to talk over it; likewise she at the moment is not ready for motherhood but if Ashu had had a heart-to-heart talk with her, both could have shared their apprehensions & could have come up with solution. Nidhi loves Ashu so much and she surely would respect Ashu's desires. Whatever I mentioned here, is totally my POV. and I strongly feel that however right Ashu may be, considering all his insecurities, but, Nidhi asking for 2 yr.s for her career is not at all out of place. Ashu has wrecked enuf havocs on her with 'Mallu ki tarafdaari' & Nidhi ought to be financially self sufficient.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777fanktlkachieverkaks0211Libra

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Good update..tanu ji, the epi ws good with exception of mallu.. Seriously jab mallika ko dhikhaya tab background song kyun diya usse.. Usko dekhe kisko bhi daya nahi aayi.. Ashni emotional scenes were too good. Loved it... Db toh bahut peeche padi hain... Kotnis mein bhi ghuus gayi nidhi aur ashu manane... Precap: i dnt want ashu to show good side to mallu..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777achieverkaks0211niniborn2ruleLibra

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

and there is no point i nidhi agreeing to make ashutosh happy...this will lead to her own unhappiness and depression which again will harm the child...she can only agree for a kid when she herself is ready to be a mother...giving in under pressure or guilt is also not a solution here...hence whatever realization of kid has to happen it should happen to nidhi without any such factors...and cornering her is not going to help either ...

i am still wondering the whole oint of getting mallika pregnant and back...there is 7 months left for the kid to come to the world...will she be in matur house all along ???

Right or wrong Nidhi should not give in for emotional blackmailing. It will do more harm in the long run. 

Librajayanti_djsun29ttrocks

hilarious44 Goldie
hilarious44
hilarious44

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
hey guys...
both nidhi and ashu have valid reasons regarding baby issues...keeping that aside i guess ashu has gone into his shell coz of two simultaneous stressesOuch...he is more worried about mallika but cant express that fully as he knows nidhi wont like him to repeat the whole mallu support drama...i dont think he was worrying about 2yr thing at night n crying coz of baby issue...it was his inability to speak his heart out and just keep all things to himself that has made him so sad n depressed...felt his pain when he cried...though looked adorableWink Embarrassed

All i want is that even if mallika is back in their lives they should communicate well with one another and keep their love n understanding alive...ashu will take time to normalize...nidhi should not loose patience rather she should pamper him n support him...ashu needs nidhi...he is hurt...he is real sadCry

Hta off to SK n KK for their brilliance...love themClap

Edited by hilarious44 - 10 August 2012 at 2:09am
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Oh.. i so much hate mallu.. and Ashu is going on his sulking track again!  For God's sake he is mature one.. y cant he understand Nidhi's POV.. he is a doc and can understand 2 yrs is not a big time for a male to wait.. or cant he make Nidhi understand tht both can b handled simultaneously this is frustrating.. and to make it more cringeworthy mallu is here!  Positive or not i hate mallu in thr lives.. is she the lone person to wash away Ashus lonliness..

Ashu doesnt even deserve Nidhi.. she has done everything to bring happiness in his life still he is unsatisfied.. he keeps running after thngs and ppl tht matter much more to him thn Nidhi..  first the house thn the hatredness and with mallu as a constant solace-seeking partner in his life.. Ashu-Nidhi can never understand each other.. Wat wrong has Nidhi done to deserve such treatment from him!  I cant understand! is this the price she has to pay for luving him!  Luv me if u want, bt I allow noone to b thr wer i want to b.. alone! 

she is a devoted wife and jst her one decision to make her career is bringing him down.. he feels it is compromise and wat abt all tht Nidhi did for him.. everytime she had compromised and sacrificed for his sake. she had done it for her pure and unconditional luv for him and not for some compromise.. and yet he is unable to see it.. and he in exchange has not provided her with even iota of security or support forget letting her come closer to his heart!  Every time he has failed her... every time he has tried to push her away for no apparent fault of her bt his!

Now if he is going to shower all his attention to mallu.. i m going to again quit this serial for good!

This insecurity of him reminds so much of an FF of my friend tht she jst completed.. bt thr the hero had strong reasons for his insecurities.. for his cowardness to accept luv in his life wholeheartedly.. to believe tht the unconditional luv of his wife is all tht he needs to bring him out of his solitude and insecure world!  Bt at last he understdood it wen he ws abt to lose hr forever!  Here Ashu is being more egotist and selfish and immature thn any husband can b!

and KPji ka mallu pyaar tauba tauba.. wen will this woman have a conscience to repent and ask for Nidhi's forgiveness and for once leave Ashu for her as her repent!

I dont want Nidhi accepting her child.. as a mature and high woman, she shud think abt Mallu's solitary life and not take her child.. she is not a woman who wud snatch away somebody's happiness for her own selfish interest.. let the selfishness dwell in Ashu alone!

and more importantly, i cant tolerate mallu being presentd as tyaag ki devi.. a cat going for pilgrimage after eating 100 rats is indigestible.. as this hindi saying goes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnittrocks

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Originally posted by sun29

and there is no point i nidhi agreeing to make ashutosh happy...this will lead to her own unhappiness and depression which again will harm the child...she can only agree for a kid when she herself is ready to be a mother...giving in under pressure or guilt is also not a solution here...hence whatever realization of kid has to happen it should happen to nidhi without any such factors...and cornering her is not going to help either ...

i am still wondering the whole oint of getting mallika pregnant and back...there is 7 months left for the kid to come to the world...will she be in matur house all along ???

Right or wrong Nidhi should not give in for emotional blackmailing. It will do more harm in the long run. 

exactly my point...

Go to top