9th Aug: WU: Laut ke Mallu Ghar ko Aai - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Ashus sudden devdas pan just doesnt make sense πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by waves

A sad episode. Felt sad for Nidhi, poor girl is trying so hard to make it just right for Ashutosh. As much as I can understand the trauma Ashutosh may have gone through as a young boy, it is sad to see him block Nidhi out totally.
Can some one please do the honours for DB!

Well is Mallu  all set to enter MM with BB hovering over her along with Ashutosh! Then the gifts I mentioned in my post will be appropriate.

waves he will sulk till she agrees for a child..just like last time he sulked when he was sending mallika away to asylum ...seeing the guy behave u feel nidhi has told him she will never want to have kids...i can empathize with his desire etc etc. but  she is his wife...if u shut her out even she is lonely without u
Originally posted by sun29

deepa the doc said mallika ka pregnancy is at critical stage and she needs help from someone ...hence ashu will help her i thinkπŸ˜†
i missed d precap !
am so mad at cv ..
Originally posted by Armu4eva

tanu ,just like the last time when he said what nidhi wants will happen then decides to send mallika to asylum and  gave cold and silent treatment to nidhi till she agreed to let her stay...so till nidhi agrees for a kid he will sulk...

A very depressing episode. I did not like Ashu's behaviour with Nidhi today. I did not like him not sharing with her his problems. Cant he see how much he has hurt her by telling that he cannot open up his dark corners for her. And by saying that even after she is with him his loneliness has never left him. She tried so much to make him open up but he was stubborn & sulking. Iam unable to understand this sudden change. Nidhi has changed his life – in fact given him his life and family – and this is how he reciprocates? Just because she asked for 2 years?

Did not like his attitude as he continued the same way next day too. DB's fears may come true – looks like a storm is brewing and is going to hit Ashni soon

Precap – All set for Ashu to melt away and bring Mallika to his home once again and maybe this time also without Nidhi's permission. Or even if he asks for permission Nidhi will not refuse as she is already under guilt for the child issue. Same old track is going to start once again and as most were predicting looks like the Mallu child adoption is going to take place.

Again that same feeling of depression  after seeing the episode and before going to sleep has started. Not liking it at all.

Originally posted by Armu4eva

me thinks he just needs some time to adjust to the fact that he is not gonna have a baby for d next 2 yrs...
i think its just a mood swing
it happens wid me all d time.. when things are not gng the way i want them to,i sulk for a couple of days and then i accept them and be normal !
may be the same goes for ashu as well !
Never felt this way even during the Mallika track...but today, for the first time I thought maybe Nidhi would have been better off with Rohan and Ashutosh with Mallika...both of them would have got to live the life of their choice without any guilt or compromise...par kya karen...yeh kambaqt ishq...but Ashutosh's determined refusal to open up to Nidhi and Nidhi's inability to break through the barriers ( not for want of trying) might just cost them this marriage...and Mallika will not be to blame this time...

Skipped Mallika's portions...found her lovelorn expressions and her Ashutosh flashbacks when she is in the throes of a complicated pregnancy distasteful!
Tfs Tanu. Depressing episode. Ashu should open up about his feeling.
 TFS Tanuji

I am extremely disappointed in Ashutosh.  There are ways of working around everything, what he is doing is not right.  
So, starting monday, we are on the same roller coaster again.  Ashu and his 12 saal ki dosti, why let a little thing like your friend tryying to kill your wife get in the way.
He will justify by saying she needs me she has no one and you have your career.
Poor Nidhi, what a high price to pay for falling in love with someone older than you.
Maybe ...
dont know anymore, guess ya speculate karne bhi kya fayada, hoga wahi jo manzoore KPji hoga.  we all can either watch and be miserable or not watch, and miss Ashni and be miserable. either way misery.🀒😑
I liked the episode today but did not like Ashu's behaviour. All Nidhi wants is two years for her career. Ashu has had 18  years of his career.. for all the previous 42 years he did not care about a wife or a family. Baba may have left him when he was in his 30s..so what stopped him from building a personal life with a wife and family in his 20s and after? He may have been an orphan but once Baba adopted him he had every opportunity in life, so I dont understand why he has these dark sides. He owes so much to Nidhi and he is so ungrateful. The fact that he is so insensitive to her tears and her feeling helpless about the situation makes me wonder if he truly loves Nidhi. All her cares about is a baby. Its very selfish and reflects poorly on his character. Nidhi has done nothing but bend over backwards to make him happy always and he always sulks. Felt really bad for N. She was better off with Rohan.