Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

are cvs planning to make tani save weaklings? (Page 2)

Swayamonly Goldie
Swayamonly
Swayamonly

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Bingo.. Exactly same thing was on my mind when I saw that weaklings are denied permission to perform... Bt I consoled myself as may be Empty mind is devil's workshop.. Bt seems like this workshop is already a work place for CV's...:/ I don't really want Taani or Vrinda to perform in Footloose... If that is gonna happen, then it would really be very lame.. Coz as Sharon says, it's Footloose n not a joke.. None can participate aiwehi widout practising for a sec.. I hope she'll not perform n try to be saviour n all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

unajArShiDelena

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shakti_rock

Phir toh Gayii bhains paani mein...lol

agar aisa hua toh log paani peena chod denge.. Paani n un logo ka kya galti hai??Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiDelenaSawyer_TomLamheChurakemarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Taani dancing for the weaklings wud be odd.. i don't think the cvs will do that.. on e of the USPs of D3 is that its calld a realistic show n taani dancing at a national level competition, regardless of whthr to save weaklings or not, will b most illogical.. the cvs will do thatonly if they hate D3 to the core!!:P

Arey Shals. Gone are the days when D3 could be honestly called as a realistic show. Ouch

As for Taani dancing that would be so apt going with the current theme of the show - that is the saas-bahu angle that it has taken to. People DIE and are resurrected in such shows toh Taani ko nachate dikhane is an easy enough feat. And Taani is forced upon us everywhere what makes you think the CV's will stop now. They can very well go ahead and make her dance for the Weaklings and make them win too. Oh the HORROR! Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

unajcandybarlyfisbeautifulArShiDelena

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by shakti_rock

Phir toh Gayii bhains paani mein...lol

Paani ka kya kasooor ?! Disapprove
Please koi fence lagao nadi ke paar  taake bhain paani mein naaa jaa sake LOL

Jinna marji chahe Fence lagalo...Cv's toh Bhains ko paani mien dobakar hi rahenge...Vrinda unki Fav hain...aur Bhains Humari...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

unajlyfisbeautifulGratitude_MeSawyer_TomArShiDelena

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
naachna chodo...agar taani mujhe stage par bhi dikhi toh man toh pata nahi kya kar baithu...

the day they made vrinda do kathak dont know why but i just get irritated Ouch m really close to classical dancing but they making her do it insulted the show concept n us too...

hopefully ur thoughts dont come trueSleepy...

ArShiDelenaZehnaseeb.

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
The day I get to watch Taani performing on stage with stalwarts like Swayam, is the day I'm going to jump into a well.Stern Smile

Uski kathak dance ke baare mein sochke abhi bhi shivers aate hai mujhe. Wacko
I couldn't sleep properly for a week.Confused

Please CV's, humpe reham karo! 
Kripaya Vrinda ko phir se mat nachwao!

Edited by candybar - 09 August 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiDelenaGratitude_MeSawyer_TomZehnaseeb.marauder

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
aghhh, y did i even reach here??? i m shivering right now just imagining Taani dancing with weaklingsD'oh *bangs head in wall*
lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Taani dancing for the weaklings wud be odd.. i don't think the cvs will do that.. on e of the USPs of D3 is that its calld a realistic show n taani dancing at a national level competition, regardless of whthr to save weaklings or not, will b most illogical.. the cvs will do thatonly if they hate D3 to the core!!:P

Arey Shals. Gone are the days when D3 could be honestly called as a realistic show. Ouch

As for Taani dancing that would be so apt going with the current theme of the show - that is the saas-bahu angle that it has taken to. People DIE and are resurrected in such shows toh Taani ko nachate dikhane is an easy enough feat. And Taani is forced upon us everywhere what makes you think the CV's will stop now. They can very well go ahead and make her dance for the Weaklings and make them win too. Oh the HORROR! Dead
First of all so much of drama and rona dhona on the stage of a national level competition itself is a huge step rather leap towards going the saas bahu way n if they mk taani dance and save the day for the weaklings dat'l be it!!Dead

Gratitude_MeSawyer_Tom

Go to top