Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

Taani dancing for the weaklings wud be odd.. i don't think the cvs will do that.. on e of the USPs of D3 is that its calld a realistic show n taani dancing at a national level competition, regardless of whthr to save weaklings or not, will b most illogical.. the cvs will do thatonly if they hate D3 to the core!!:P

Arey Shals. Gone are the days when D3 could be honestly called as a realistic show. 

As for Taani dancing that would be so apt going with the current theme of the show - that is the saas-bahu angle that it has taken to. People DIE and are resurrected in such shows toh Taani ko nachate dikhane is an easy enough feat. And Taani is forced upon us everywhere what makes you think the CV's will stop now. They can very well go ahead and make her dance for the Weaklings and make them win too. Oh the HORROR! ðŸ¤¢
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Paani ka kya kasooor ?! ðŸ˜’
Please koi fence lagao nadi ke paar  taake bhain paani mein naaa jaa sake ðŸ˜†

Jinna marji chahe Fence lagalo...Cv's toh Bhains ko paani mien dobakar hi rahenge...Vrinda unki Fav hain...aur Bhains Humari...😆
shaani2209 thumbnail
naachna chodo...agar taani mujhe stage par bhi dikhi toh man toh pata nahi kya kar baithu...

the day they made vrinda do kathak dont know why but i just get irritated  m really close to classical dancing but they making her do it insulted the show concept n us too...

hopefully ur thoughts dont come true🥱...
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The day I get to watch Taani performing on stage with stalwarts like Swayam, is the day I'm going to jump into a well.😳

Uski kathak dance ke baare mein sochke abhi bhi shivers aate hai mujhe. 
I couldn't sleep properly for a week.😕

Please CV's, humpe reham karo! 
Kripaya Vrinda ko phir se mat nachwao!
Edited by candybar - 11 years ago
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aghhh, y did i even reach here??? i m shivering right now just imagining Taani dancing with weaklings *bangs head in wall*
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Arey Shals. Gone are the days when D3 could be honestly called as a realistic show. 

As for Taani dancing that would be so apt going with the current theme of the show - that is the saas-bahu angle that it has taken to. People DIE and are resurrected in such shows toh Taani ko nachate dikhane is an easy enough feat. And Taani is forced upon us everywhere what makes you think the CV's will stop now. They can very well go ahead and make her dance for the Weaklings and make them win too. Oh the HORROR! ðŸ¤¢

First of all so much of drama and rona dhona on the stage of a national level competition itself is a huge step rather leap towards going the saas bahu way n if they mk taani dance and save the day for the weaklings dat'l be it!!🤢

_LostSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prachin10

thanks dude you are life saver ...i was searching my dad's shot gun...to shoot my self before watching her dance.😆

😆😆
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't bear such attrocities if it is shown that suddenly Tani ke andar kisi dancer ki aatma jaag gayi hai. As Poorvi said to me while back -  Weaklings have enterd footloose on their merit and strength and I would want them to perform on that only . Not on any body's mercy. And I completely agree with this statement. Its alright if they have to face difficulties but seriously lame if suddenly tani si shown dancing .
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
taani pls save us the torture ...
kuch bhi karo but dance mat karna...tumhe tumhare  real pyaar shivam ki kasam...😳😳
go cook paneer for him...or plan budget of college kam pade to india budget plan kar le ...waise bhi economy kharab hai...tum usse aur kharab karne se rahi.😆
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhains paani mein jaane se bach gayii...Taani is not performing...

New promo link is there in the forum...