Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 99)

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

Originally posted by cutebarun

Yaaron... Aa jao... N go crazy...!Wink

Gone crazy!!!!
Cute n Funny episode...LOL

Today, I'm on a 'Symbolism decoding' spree... Enter at your own 'riskwa'... Becoz the soul writing this is immune to 'any sort of damage to brain'...as this particular soul doesnt have a 'sense' to be out of sense...LOL

Here are my 'Channas' of Wisdom...

Smile the Symbolism of the 'Arnav Anjali' hug... Whenever this boy hugs a person, the other person immedietly starts hiding things frm him. This is called as d 'Hug Effect'... Ask, Anjali, Kushi or Daadi... They all hav got only this boy to play, 'hide n seekwa'...Wink

Very true Smile. Thats the universal phenomena of RM. Shyam babuwa was the inventor of 'hug effect'. He used to hug and lie to Anjali simultaneously !!!

Smile The 'back hug' by Kushi... Symbolism...hmm...hmmm... Yes! That was 'whirlwind coming frm the past n hitting the target'... (kya bole jaa rahi ho...scratches my head) Wink

Smile The 'cute Baby Pic'... That symbolises that, 'Arnav bituwa wasnt born with his 'Three Piece Suit'... That was a 'techniqui Kharaabi, he developd Later...Wink

And so is the bluetooth Wink

Smile 'Kushi's Rabbave n title song at the Stair case...' That is to tell us dat, these days 'she has removd Rabba ve, frm the 'I- pod' n is playing new songs...

Smile 'Her tent dress'... It symbolises dat, 'kyunki Tent bhi Kabhi Pom Pom thi'... Every1 angry with d tent, take a deep breath, think of d 'pom pom' n dont worry... 'you are already breathing out' with a deep helpless Sigh...' by the way, isnt it, 'Janmashtmi' they r celebrating... May be they r laying the track for 'Christmas'. Thats why the 'tentwa' rings 'jingle bells' in my head...Wink

My brainwa stops working after seeing that tent dress  so can't comment on that. Velvet!!!!!!!!!!! oops...
Smile Symbolism of 'Suhaag Raath'... That says... The Cvs roam around our Jurrasic Park..now and then, n they know that 'yeh dil bekaraar kitna...' aatmas r living here...Wink

Yeah, they have decided to give solace to atleast some of the bhatakti roohs over here !!
Smile the Symbolism of 'Broken Bed'... Thats a final warning for us... 'not to never ever call, 'Kushi as Petite and Arnav as Skinny'... Didnt we see what they did? Broke a 'king size' bed with a 'pole Vault'...!

They should hav been our official entry into Olympics 'FLY WEIGHT BOXING'...Wink

One medal guaranteed.
A better quality wood was expected for the bed of Arnav Singh Raizada!!
Smile 'Arnav's wink...' it symbolises dat his poor 'chocolate eyes' hav decided to take a break frm the 'staring session'... The new deal is dat, when 'one eye stares, the other wil rest by winking'...Wink
Smile 'Kushi's Hair clip...' kya yaaron.. Ab yeh bi explain karne ki padi...

'thats the Soch nayi' by SP' yaar... Hum kisise kam nahi andolan for 'patni' log.

"if 'PATI' has a 'BLUE TOOTH'... Then 'PATNI' has a 'HAIR CLIP'...Wink

Smile was trying to Lengthen my Postwa...bt even 'paagalpan' has limits naa...Wink

P.S... 'Thanx SATHYA dear'... Waiting for your update...
Very cute post cutebarun. Njoyed a lot. My 2 cents in red. Pagalpanthi bhi zaroori hai !!!!

madhu... u r awesome yaaar...ROFL velvet just makes meAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafananjani-pagli..mrinalini..riyya6

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Originally posted by pals13

@Doods: Pls check pg 95...have something to say abt Garima...

So do I...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

See Dadi will humiliate Khushi during Pooja and once again Arnav will give her his piece of mind and Khushi will be sad bcoz of the way Dadi treats her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanNina90RJXXclarissajohnriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=riyya6]khusboo hint ; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140917[/QUOTE]

Its all about the walk...Angry

May be the 7 rounds...Smile

Cheena007Nareshkotacool_tweetyZoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Doods, watching yesterday's epi and all the talk about Krishna-Radha... I had the weirdest of ideas. Tanths asked a few days ago that what if Arnav's Dad was actually the gem and was wronged... I wondered; what if it was Chachaji who was wronged and did this all for revenge? And what if the Krishna-radha prem that remained without name was actually Chachaji and Shyam's sister?

Am I overthinking it?

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanDoodlesharmibalanclarissajohnriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by riyya6

khusboo hint ; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140917

Yar koi decode karoo

Flower path –that means wedding  by pool side Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Nareshkotanivedha84Zoyafancool_tweetysharmibalan..mrinalini..riyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Zuzana

DoodsHug

Your post was rocking as usual yesterday..do I need to even say...Clap
You have been analysing from February and its been almost 6 months...many times tracks were changed but me so glad that this time they are almost sticking to the past track and I am more happy that what you wrote and analysed is coming live onscreen..I am so proud of you !Hug
You have proved yourself Doods...Nah not to me..I never had any doubts but to many others. 

Even PH dekho kya kya kar rahein hain...Red dress pe green dupatta de diya kushi koLOL

Aur aaj toh poora green dressWink

Zu is there any spiler pic from 2days epi,Confused

Thanks Zu ... Hugzzz Hug

I guess it's more than 6 months ... Now time for me to quit ... BIG TIME ... 

Khushi ke dress ... there 3-4 combinations aur kya LOL

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanNina90anjani-pagliZuzanariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

DoodsHug

Your post was rocking as usual yesterday..do I need to even say...Clap
You have been analysing from February and its been almost 6 months...many times tracks were changed but me so glad that this time they are almost sticking to the past track and I am more happy that what you wrote and analysed is coming live onscreen..I am so proud of you !Hug
You have proved yourself Doods...Nah not to me..I never had any doubts but to many others. 

Even PH dekho kya kya kar rahein hain...Red dress pe green dupatta de diya kushi koLOL

Aur aaj toh poora green dressWink

Zu is there any spiler pic from 2days epi,Confused

Sorry Nivi when I meant aaj ..the day in IPK...it just started nah with kushi wearing greenEmbarrassed

Oh ok Big smile,she is gonna change into a saree Zu for the pooja,lets see, and onemore thing anyone notice the dressing table is back in ARHI Room, and the room looks more spacious and bigger than b4,ye kaisan hogaya re.LOLLOLLOL
whats the point yaar, strring continues n bed broke...ROFL

Edited by riyya6 - 10 August 2012 at 12:46am

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafannivedha84anurao.66Zuzana

Go to top