Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 98)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Hola Girls Hug Hug..

An Awesome episode with Right mixer of Comedy and Romantic scenes ..loved it so much .The most funniest and sexiest episode LOL LOL.Today  its was Janmastami  they maintained their trend.
last time it was kushi who  Became a story teller to lavanya , explained us the How the Lord krishna Born and Khans Vadh .

Now after one year they introduced us the Radha and krishna Love story whom all pray them for Love which has no  name,the purity of their souls that they love each other though they stay away from each other. Previously ASR played the Role of Khans mana LOL  LOL..this is year he is nat kaht Khanaya who played Rasleela with kushi LOL LOL..

No where Cv's left the nat khat khanaya  mode of ASR ..Right from the starting of the episode he is in the total mood to flirt kushi LOL ..

Kushi who was Confused with dadi approach to her  shares her fear with payal.For the First time after  these two girls married they never talked so pleasantly  as they Did today.Payal who impressed by ASR approach reminds kushi that she got a best Husband ever.
she can easily say this because her Husband never ever says such words for her not in this janam LOL ..

Kushi and Arnav building up their relationship as Husband and wife  slowly..their way of talking to each other has changed no shy or no hesitation  to express their feelings how they feel for each other..Kushi said she saw his naked body Shocked Shocked Shocked,,and ASr expressions are so normal ..
loved their intimacy Embarrassed Embarrassed..,,Cute pic of ASR childhood baby LOLLOL..

i wonder it can be a real childhood pic of Barun ROFL ROFL..

The next scene was Too much to handle i was laughing like hell..they both broke the bed ROFLROFL..

i felt for a moment that they way interacted was like SBS barun and sanaya...loved it Star  Star

OMG Dadi-Mami-Nk  scene to hilariousROFL  ROFL

Mami praying for Bhooth or preth to help her ..Than Nk enter ROFL..than NK adressing Dadi that she  is daravani ROFL ROFL..

Total  rocking funny episode Clap Clap..

Loved the Anjali and ASR  conversation again .both really  make us feel like sis bro relationship should be the way they are Embarrassed
Simple yet beatful and lucky I too think this is BS childhood pic  LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanZuzanaanjani-pagli..mrinalini..riyya6

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Originally posted by riyya6

khusboo hint ; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140917

3 para for 3 couples kya?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohnriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Zuzana

DoodsHug

Your post was rocking as usual yesterday..do I need to even say...Clap
You have been analysing from February and its been almost 6 months...many times tracks were changed but me so glad that this time they are almost sticking to the past track and I am more happy that what you wrote and analysed is coming live onscreen..I am so proud of you !Hug
You have proved yourself Doods...Nah not to me..I never had any doubts but to many others. 

Even PH dekho kya kya kar rahein hain...Red dress pe green dupatta de diya kushi koLOL

Aur aaj toh poora green dressWink

Zu is there any spiler pic from 2days epi,Confused

Sorry Nivi when I meant aaj ..the day in IPK...it just started nah with kushi wearing greenEmbarrassed

Oh ok Big smile,she is gonna change into a saree Zu for the pooja,lets see, and onemore thing anyone notice the dressing table is back in ARHI Room, and the room looks more spacious and bigger than b4,ye kaisan hogaya re.LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanZuzanariyya6

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Hello  everyone !! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanriyya6

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
@Doods: Pls check pg 95...have something to say abt Garima...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotasharmibalanriyya6

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84ZoyafanZuzanasbk2riyya6

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Did anyone notice when Akaash said good day after getting signatures from Arnav. So villain like it was. It was as if Good day and that too for youLOL

Hehehe he got 3 lines of dialogue nah thats why he thought not bad day after allROFL

Shweths must be super happy today LOL

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafansharmibalanriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

Hello  everyone !! Big smile

Hi Cheena! Hug

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafansharmibalanriyya6