Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 96)

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by sampin

no offense, but Khushi has always been a dumbo in this.. its always ASR who brings back her dhak dhak
Frankly speaking, I have never seen any SP hero being so straight forward about SR... baaki heroes toh sharmaate hain LOL

If any freaking thing is "Nayi Soch" about IPK...then it's the progressive nature of ASR...He's truly a Harvard Grad and his suaveness,non-chalance..proves that...He's miles ahead of any Television Hero at the moment!!Is principled but extremely progressive!!

ABSOLUTELY Clap

Do you know kal ka episode is termed as 'MATURE CONTENT' by SP? Nayi soch

I will say ASR is the only nayi soch of SPThumbs Up

Yes yaar whats there to tag it as mature content?? Then when mature content will come what they will tag for thatWink

[/QUOTE]

Divsy Matur content will only happen in ur DreamsLOLLOLLOL(i mean ARHI),we will most probably get a song seq,and 2 flowers kissing EO/Birds Kissing EO /better dark roomLOLLOL
Yaar SR ko chodo i want a RAIN SEQEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

My dreams ah that is for sureLOLLOL But unakku daily oru aasai vardu...nalladukku illai...Mudhalla ivanga rendu perum edhavdu oru vishayatha urupadiya mudikka sollu aprom we can ask for rain fire and allEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..riyya6

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by pals13

Shwetha...they are playing SAFE...har cheez mein 

after Anji-Shyam dint play safe...so Anji got preggers aur ab poori duniya uske baby bump ke peeche hai...so ab bhugat rahe hain CVs

so they decided...before they come up with Payal being preggers inspite of no SR...toh phir se dande parenge...

hence kisika naam hi mat daalo...toh phir thoda public confuse ho jayegi...kisko gaaliyan de...

palsHug

They already gave ample hint that Payash were way ahead of the game. Remember  Payal's sexy night suits...They didn't show it cos no one was interested in watching them.

Everyone was you guys are doing it, good. We don't need to know moreLOL

I pity them both..i was likeAngry..wen i saw Akash all blushing at payal..I would have been happy if Akash jus could hear to payal speaking ans smirking or smiling from some distance..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafananjani-pagli..mrinalini..riyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by Doodle

Logically look at the situation at RM ... do you think remarriage with all grand celebrations happening??? Naah right .. 

Ab Pool side pe karega toh I donnno LOL

i really felt that could happen from the wsy he said "KAl hame suhag raath hein"Confused..but wont that sound really stupid???

Certain things in life are very very IMPORTANT ...

What goes around comes around ... 

Be you the hero or the villain ...always remember if you have done a bad deed you have to have to pay for it ... and I'll tell you the "Teachings" of the Almighty 

"It comes back to you the Moment you FORGET about your Deed or your Purpose". 

As Sandhya's signature says -

Difficulties come when you don't pay attention to life's whisper. Life always whispers to you first, but if you ignore the whisper, sooner or later you'll get a scream. --Oprah

Read my Anlaysis - IP Redux; "Two Worlds" ... Answer is there Big smile

Edited by Doodle - 10 August 2012 at 12:35am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotaZoyafanshivikrocksNina90cool_tweetyZuzana..mrinalini..anjani-paglisusan7clarissajohnriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by Zuzana

DoodsHug

Your post was rocking as usual yesterday..do I need to even say...Clap
You have been analysing from February and its been almost 6 months...many times tracks were changed but me so glad that this time they are almost sticking to the past track and I am more happy that what you wrote and analysed is coming live onscreen..I am so proud of you !Hug
You have proved yourself Doods...Nah not to me..I never had any doubts but to many others. 

Even PH dekho kya kya kar rahein hain...Red dress pe green dupatta de diya kushi koLOL

Aur aaj toh poora green dressWink

Zu is there any spiler pic from 2days epi,Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanDoodleZuzana..mrinalini..riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Someone in the main forum posted that the word "SUHAAG RAAT"was uttered 15 times in 5 MINUTES!!Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrocksDoodleclarissajohnsusan7riyya6

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Yaaron... Aa jao... N go crazy...!Wink

Gone crazy!!!!
Cute n Funny episode...LOL

Today, I'm on a 'Symbolism decoding' spree... Enter at your own 'riskwa'... Becoz the soul writing this is immune to 'any sort of damage to brain'...as this particular soul doesnt have a 'sense' to be out of sense...LOL

Here are my 'Channas' of Wisdom...

Smile the Symbolism of the 'Arnav Anjali' hug... Whenever this boy hugs a person, the other person immedietly starts hiding things frm him. This is called as d 'Hug Effect'... Ask, Anjali, Kushi or Daadi... They all hav got only this boy to play, 'hide n seekwa'...Wink

Very true Smile. Thats the universal phenomena of RM. Shyam babuwa was the inventor of 'hug effect'. He used to hug and lie to Anjali simultaneously !!!

Smile The 'back hug' by Kushi... Symbolism...hmm...hmmm... Yes! That was 'whirlwind coming frm the past n hitting the target'... (kya bole jaa rahi ho...scratches my head) Wink

Smile The 'cute Baby Pic'... That symbolises that, 'Arnav bituwa wasnt born with his 'Three Piece Suit'... That was a 'techniqui Kharaabi, he developd Later...Wink

And so is the bluetooth Wink

Smile 'Kushi's Rabbave n title song at the Stair case...' That is to tell us dat, these days 'she has removd Rabba ve, frm the 'I- pod' n is playing new songs...

Smile 'Her tent dress'... It symbolises dat, 'kyunki Tent bhi Kabhi Pom Pom thi'... Every1 angry with d tent, take a deep breath, think of d 'pom pom' n dont worry... 'you are already breathing out' with a deep helpless Sigh...' by the way, isnt it, 'Janmashtmi' they r celebrating... May be they r laying the track for 'Christmas'. Thats why the 'tentwa' rings 'jingle bells' in my head...Wink

My brainwa stops working after seeing that tent dress  so can't comment on that. Velvet!!!!!!!!!!! oops...
Smile Symbolism of 'Suhaag Raath'... That says... The Cvs roam around our Jurrasic Park..now and then, n they know that 'yeh dil bekaraar kitna...' aatmas r living here...Wink

Yeah, they have decided to give solace to atleast some of the bhatakti roohs over here !!
Smile the Symbolism of 'Broken Bed'... Thats a final warning for us... 'not to never ever call, 'Kushi as Petite and Arnav as Skinny'... Didnt we see what they did? Broke a 'king size' bed with a 'pole Vault'...!

They should hav been our official entry into Olympics 'FLY WEIGHT BOXING'...Wink

One medal guaranteed.
A better quality wood was expected for the bed of Arnav Singh Raizada!!
Smile 'Arnav's wink...' it symbolises dat his poor 'chocolate eyes' hav decided to take a break frm the 'staring session'... The new deal is dat, when 'one eye stares, the other wil rest by winking'...Wink
Smile 'Kushi's Hair clip...' kya yaaron.. Ab yeh bi explain karne ki padi...

'thats the Soch nayi' by SP' yaar... Hum kisise kam nahi andolan for 'patni' log.

"if 'PATI' has a 'BLUE TOOTH'... Then 'PATNI' has a 'HAIR CLIP'...Wink

Smile was trying to Lengthen my Postwa...bt even 'paagalpan' has limits naa...Wink

P.S... 'Thanx SATHYA dear'... Waiting for your update...
Very cute post cutebarun. Njoyed a lot. My 2 cents in red. Pagalpanthi bhi zaroori hai !!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafan..mrinalini..Doodleanjani-paglivaatuhaarariyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Today we celebrated Krishna Jayanthi (Krishna's Birthday) and in IPK they were talking about Radharani and Krishna and their eternal love and I really felt like writing about their beautiful vivah that happened. I know past few posts I am writing about Krishna a lot. Radha and Krishna are never considered two they are always one. She lives in his heart and soul and they live as one soul. That is why we call him as Radhe Krishna. Their relation is full of passion and devotion

In Brahma Vaivarta Purana their vivah and union is described as

As passionate Radha, Her lotus face smiling, gazed at Him, Lord Krsna spoke to Her. Sri Krsna said: O Radha, You must remember what happened in Goloka (Goloka aka Vrindavan is the eternal abode of Krishna).  O beloved, now I will fulfil the promise I made to You. O Radha, O girl with the beautiful face, I love You more than anyone.  You are identical with Me.  We are not different. whiteness is always present in milk, as heat is always present in fire, and as fragrance is always present in earth, so I am always present in You.

Hey Divi HugHug
BEAUTIFUL , loved the mytho conection to the Arnav Khusi's relationship ..WOW for the kind of knowledge you have on mythology ..looking forward to your next post

Cheena dear Thanks a lot...Hug What is ur take on the episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanDoodleriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Someone in the main forum posted that the word "SUHAAG RAAT"was uttered 15 times in 5 MINUTES!!Shocked
Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodleanjani-pagli..mrinalini..

Go to top