Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 95)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafancool_tweetyriyya6

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Hola gals!!

Happy Janmashtami to all my dear friends!!Hug

Sul...Hug..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrocksanjani-pagliriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Hi everyone! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by sampin

no offense, but Khushi has always been a dumbo in this.. its always ASR who brings back her dhak dhak
Frankly speaking, I have never seen any SP hero being so straight forward about SR... baaki heroes toh sharmaate hain LOL

If any freaking thing is "Nayi Soch" about IPK...then it's the progressive nature of ASR...He's truly a Harvard Grad and his suaveness,non-chalance..proves that...He's miles ahead of any Television Hero at the moment!!Is principled but extremely progressive!!

ABSOLUTELY Clap

Do you know kal ka episode is termed as 'MATURE CONTENT' by SP? Nayi soch

I will say ASR is the only nayi soch of SPThumbs Up

Yes yaar whats there to tag it as mature content?? Then when mature content will come what they will tag for thatWink

[/QUOTE]

Divsy Matur content will only happen in ur DreamsLOLLOLLOL(i mean ARHI),we will most probably get a song seq,and 2 flowers kissing EO/Birds Kissing EO /better dark roomLOLLOL
Yaar SR ko chodo i want a RAIN SEQEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE] unless Khushi tell to Arnav Arnav ji... we never had any rain romance... what is rain & what is romance...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrocks

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by pals13

1). How did Shyam manage to enter ??? The answer was in today's episode

2). Khushi's declaring the war par se ... I meant she will be devastated ofc ... any child would ... isn't it??? But to what extent that depends on what exactly happened that night ... Because Khushi having the "Conch" is imp and it's given by her Mother-in-Law and that scene as I mentioned yesterday she directed her towards "Daadiji" ... How and to what extent it will happen we need to see ... 

And this time it is not only the Accident but we need to take into consideration everything that is going to trigger that ... answer was there only which I said in yesterday's analysis ... "Chattis ka akhda". 

GARIMA calling, isnt it?? ( Sandy, million thanks once again for ur PM and clarifying things on this )

Garima calling kahan se Pals ??? Oh you mean my yesterday's analysis ... hmmm lets see ... LOL

Mujhe apne analysis pe bharosa nehin hain toh main tumhein kya bataoon ??? LOL
[/QUOTE]

Doods...yesterday i had mentioned the following in Redux:

• GH doesnt know that Anjali-Arnav were Maliks, rite???
  • Shashi,Bua and Garima dint know Raizada but is it possible that they knew Maliks and that confrontation is coming up between Dadi and GH during janmashthami...remember Nani's dialogue to Arnav yesterday--hum sach bata denge to Dadi but after Janmashthmi
  •  I was wondering ki Damaadji aka Shyam ka sach batane ki jagah kahin aisa na ho ki original damaadji ka thoda(not full) sach saamne aaye...coz either Garima/Bua/Shashi will recognize Dadi or vice versa
  • Garima is Khushi's maasi...so if ASR's dad was involved in the accident where her parents died...then there are chances that either one of them knows ASR's Dad and Dadi.
  • Also, i dont remember the exact dialogue which happened during ASR's parents barsi...there was a scene when she tells GH about barsi and  i guess there were some leading statements( ...will have to re-watch that episode again.

mujhe bahut bada hunch ho raha hai...and janmashthmi is looking quite ominous to me in IPKConfused (because CVs agar Teej ko postpone karke Janmashthmi celebrate kar rahe hain on the same day as the real one...then there has to be a solid reason for that))

Cheena007NareshkotaDoodleriyya6

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
So you people are looking forward for re-marriage????

actually with Daadi's entry all the hopes are limited and we will get a unique sequence where marriage will be complete with pheras...

Cheena007Nina90Zoyafanriyya6

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

1). How did Shyam manage to enter ??? The answer was in today's episode

2). Khushi's declaring the war par se ... I meant she will be devastated ofc ... any child would ... isn't it??? But to what extent that depends on what exactly happened that night ... Because Khushi having the "Conch" is imp and it's given by her Mother-in-Law and that scene as I mentioned yesterday she directed her towards "Daadiji" ... How and to what extent it will happen we need to see ... 

And this time it is not only the Accident but we need to take into consideration everything that is going to trigger that ... answer was there only which I said in yesterday's analysis ... "Chattis ka akhda". 

GARIMA calling, isnt it?? ( Sandy, million thanks once again for ur PM and clarifying things on this )

Garima calling kahan se Pals ??? Oh you mean my yesterday's analysis ... hmmm lets see ... LOL

Mujhe apne analysis pe bharosa nehin hain toh main tumhein kya bataoon ??? LOL
[/QUOTE]

I still have doubt about this Garima part...ok..given that she is sister of Khushi's mom...she will know the after effects of the accident As mentioned..nobody knows the full truth...its a jig saw.

Victim ; Culprits ; You add innocents also then Doodhs... I am reading yesterday's analysis over and over...and am getting so many...questions...

Doodhs... "Khushi is solution to Chakravuyh" ??? I thought she will be the check mate to Shyam all the time...that's it...not more than that...

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Shwetha...they are playing SAFE...har cheez mein 

after Anji-Shyam dint play safe...so Anji got preggers aur ab poori duniya uske baby bump ke peeche hai...so ab bhugat rahe hain CVs

so they decided...before they come up with Payal being preggers inspite of no SR...toh phir se dande parenge...

hence kisika naam hi mat daalo...toh phir thoda public confuse ho jayegi...kisko gaaliyan de...

palsHug

They already gave ample hint that Payash were way ahead of the game. Remember  Payal's sexy night suits...They didn't show it cos no one was interested in watching them.

Everyone was you guys are doing it, good. We don't need to know moreLOL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafan

Go to top