IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! - Page 76

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sampin

Someone in the main forum posted that the word "SUHAAG RAAT"was uttered 15 times in 5 MINUTES!!😲
Shocked
Originally posted by riyya6

Yesterday's episode was bold with its dialogues!!Ritesh-Hitesh did a fine job!!

yaar isko hi *mature* tag kar diya toh con ka kya hoga??? *battiya bhujado* bas πŸ˜†
wer got matured.. bitiya does not know which one comes 1st... viewers 🀣

RIP Khushi's brain πŸ˜†

@SAM: yes SP is too laid back.. khaali 'nayi soch' bolte rehte hain 😑
Originally posted by nivedha84

Zu is there any spiler pic from 2days epi,πŸ˜•

Sorry Nivi when I meant aaj ..the day in IPK...it just started nah with kushi wearing green😳
how was the episode yday??

so gals.. whts the expectation for today??

and.. whts there in the suitcase!!

ASR is getting aloof in business...too much concentration in Khushi!! why i am thnking Akash is into somethng?

CVs taking Sree's suggestion?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sarunrocks

I will say ASR is the only nayi soch of SPπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes yaar whats there to tag it as mature content?? Then when mature content will come what they will tag for thatπŸ˜‰

Divsy Matur content will only happen in ur DreamsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(i mean ARHI),we will most probably get a song seq,and 2 flowers kissing EO/Birds Kissing EO /better dark roomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yaar SR ko chodo i want a RAIN SEQ😳

My dreams ah that is for sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But unakku daily oru aasai vardu...nalladukku illai...Mudhalla ivanga rendu perum edhavdu oru vishayatha urupadiya mudikka sollu aprom we can ask for rain fire and all😳

Divsy the think is ennoda aasaigal ov vondrum niraiverik kondirikiradhu, i got Khushi kattipudi Arnav moment,i wished for it exact same way ,she should hug him from behind,i got it na, arnav in blue shirt,i wanted ASR to break the BED in their SR,he showed me the trailor,pictur abhi baaki hai meri dost.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mmazhai romance,namikaye vazkai,πŸ˜‰
Did anyone notice when Akaash said good day after getting signatures from Arnav. So villain like it was. It was as if Good day and that too for youπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Doodle

Sharmi iska answer mai kya doon ... if I give in bits and pieces then you will be confused ...

watch today's episode properly ... Answer is there 

Ok...I Will watch today's episode...the pre-cap is promising another ...confrontation...

Any guesses on the contents of the suitcase...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ranjitha

yaar isko hi *mature* tag kar diya toh con ka kya hoga??? *battiya bhujado* bas πŸ˜†
wer got matured.. bitiya does not know which one comes 1st... viewers 🀣

RIP Khushi's brain πŸ˜†

@SAM: yes SP is too laid back.. khaali 'nayi soch' bolte rehte hain 😑
RIPπŸ˜†
Originally posted by vasiraju

Hola Girls πŸ€— πŸ€—..

An Awesome episode with Right mixer of Comedy and Romantic scenes ..loved it so much .The most funniest and sexiest episode πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Today  its was Janmastami  they maintained their trend.
last time it was kushi who  Became a story teller to lavanya , explained us the How the Lord krishna Born and Khans Vadh .

Now after one year they introduced us the Radha and krishna Love story whom all pray them for Love which has no  name,the purity of their souls that they love each other though they stay away from each other. Previously ASR played the Role of Khans mana πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†..this is year he is nat kaht Khanaya who played Rasleela with kushi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

No where Cv's left the nat khat khanaya  mode of ASR ..Right from the starting of the episode he is in the total mood to flirt kushi πŸ˜† ..

Kushi who was Confused with dadi approach to her  shares her fear with payal.For the First time after  these two girls married they never talked so pleasantly  as they Did today.Payal who impressed by ASR approach reminds kushi that she got a best Husband ever.
she can easily say this because her Husband never ever says such words for her not in this janam πŸ˜† ..

Kushi and Arnav building up their relationship as Husband and wife  slowly..their way of talking to each other has changed no shy or no hesitation  to express their feelings how they feel for each other..Kushi said she saw his naked body πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²,,and ASr expressions are so normal ..
loved their intimacy πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³..,,Cute pic of ASR childhood baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

i wonder it can be a real childhood pic of Barun πŸ€£ πŸ€£..

The next scene was Too much to handle i was laughing like hell..they both broke the bed πŸ€£πŸ€£..

i felt for a moment that they way interacted was like SBS barun and sanaya...loved it β­οΈ  β­οΈ

OMG Dadi-Mami-Nk  scene to hilarious🀣  πŸ€£

Mami praying for Bhooth or preth to help her ..Than Nk enter πŸ€£..than NK adressing Dadi that she  is daravani πŸ€£ πŸ€£..

Total  rocking funny episode πŸ‘ πŸ‘..

Loved the Anjali and ASR  conversation again .both really  make us feel like sis bro relationship should be the way they are πŸ˜³
Simple yet beatful and lucky I too think this is BS childhood pic  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†