Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 74)

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by riyya6

Hi All Hug

Doods: Question time LOLHug

Is there a SR scheduled ROFL

Question is for Doodle but I will also answer...

after 3-5 months it is scheduled..

AND then we will have a national holiday, as the forum crashes... ROFL

yeah public holiday on that day.. Has the most anticipated has happened a moment for repeating that particular episode will also start..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaDoodlesunshine99namedxRJXXvaatuhaaraclarissajohnriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by sunshine99

Heellooosss Hugzzz Alll   Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug
Hello Doods.Hug what happened to Armitage?Shocked

Koel you didn't like my VICTORIA ??? She is my lady love ...and Armitage is chod do ... Day Dreaming

I am slightly behind the times pls enlighten me? who is Victoria?Confused I am so used to seeing Armitage on u'r DP toh adjust karne mein thoda time lagega.. jaise I am still coming to terms with Arnie's winkTongue I left a Q fr u in the lst pge pls enlighten the poor soul on it too..

Vic is from Revenge ... 

Kostein time ??? Ok lemme check and come Big smile
thank uSmile... u answered my question on creative team already..Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodlemommamianamedxclarissajohnriyya6

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Is khushi really dumb : Pehre then SR... SR than phere...ROFL Iss dumbness ko kya naam Do...
I know the answer..ROFL...

KUSHI
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

That Girl will believe anything Arni boy saysROFL...All he ahs to do is ..act sercious and challange herD'oh...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotamommamiaDoodleclarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by cutebarun

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hi All Hug

Doods: Question time LOLHug

Is there a SR scheduled ROFL

Question is for Doodle but I will also answer...

after 3-5 months it is scheduled..

AND then we will have a national holiday, as the forum crashes... ROFL
ROFL all states n countries

NareshkotanamedxmommamiaDoodleclarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by nivedha84

ok does khushi's parents accident has anything to do with anji limping leg.

yaar aaj kuch serious mat socho

Arnav: Woh last mein kya tha?
Khushi: Suhaag Raat
Arnav: yup humne toh yeh sab kiya hi nahin hain.. last se shuru karte hain. Pehle SR phir Saath phere ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

TUM Kithne intelligent hoWink

NareshkotanamedxDoodleclarissajohnriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

OMG OMG OMG

We got exposed to chote today or chote was exposed to us??Shocked

Please note that the following picture has been deliberately censored in order to maintain the PG13 ratingLOL

And I found out Arnav's inspiration for his aviator glasses...

See the little yellow ducky on the side...yehi hai bas yehi hai jahan se Arnav ko aviators ka shouq charha...LOL

Sibling Love, Bromance & dadi-NK chance pe danceLOL

Coming to the episode..the first scene showed Arnav and Anjali bonding yet again where Arnav reminds Anjali her own words about not letting the past overshadow your present...to which she agrees and promises to do so...

Kiya baat hai Arnav jee...one tight re-assuring  hug from wifey and you let go of the pain of the past???  Big smile

But remember in order to forget and move on you need closure and your past has not got its closure yet...but worry not its rearing its head probably from tomorrow onwards...so you can get all the closure you want...Ouch

Today we had the much needed sisterly scenes of payal and khushi...ek nahin balke do...thank you CVs..

The first was the sisters sitting and discussing the BIG BAD DADI's bad behavior towards Khushi...where Khushi feels its her fault somewhere Payal re-assures her that dadi is extra strict with Khushi (FINALLY she takes her sisters side)...Khushi utters about dadi and her having a '36 ka aankra'...where payal nicely points out her missing Arnav's Ganith (maths)...meaning that between the rivalry of dadi and Khushi it would be Arnav who will be the one to strategically handle the game.

Phir uske dil se ek baat nikli...that khushi is lucky to have Arnav listening to which Khushi happily floats away...but bechari payal ko dekha hi nahin jo kehna chah rahi thi...I chose the wrong brother who has an affinity for Pink and Aman...

Haila yeh kiya??? Anjali di sab se sayani ne abhi tak apne raksha bandhan gifts nahin khole??? Shocked

The second scene was when Khushi is all fidgety thinking about her SR and missing pheras and confusing the order in which they occur (umm Khushi weren't you the one teaching lavanya...jab apna waqt aaya to order reverse kerdiya...chalaki much Wink LOLwhich payal kindly corrects..and says she was very scared before her SR...khushi asked jeeji why?? (I asked too but i will tell you my reason later)Khushi's why implied that she in the last converstaion had heard payal ke dil ki awaaz...about Akash's affinity and meant to ask...ke darna to aman ko chiye tum kiyun dareen....but payal the tubelight did not understand and counter questioned and went away...LOL

Ok the reason i asked why was...SR?? what SR hogayi?? kab hui??...when were you scared coz on your wedding night you had no chance to get scared...sab ro rahe thay specially you coz khushi stole your thunder..Delhi main bali main you were bz smiling and dancing we did not see any scared expressions..and rest of the time either mami or bubbly was in your room ridiculing you or irritating you...remainder of the time akash was asking you to get prepared for a party...or you were worried about your conduct in the party...rest of the days you either applied Chameli ka tel or he ran off to Mumbai...so when when when please tell usLOL

Then comes the bedroom scene where Khushi hugs Arnav and apologizes for seeing him without clothes...did any one see Arnav's scandalized expression??? Woh to tension main aagaya...kiya khaak SR manaye ga LOL...however then khushi teases him with his baby picture in which he is all shame shame LOL..he runs after her to get hold of it and both end up falling on bed and end up breaking it...OK guys what changed...last time during Delhi main bali hotel both fell on the bed...and the bed didn't even make a choon sound...today the only difference in weight was the baby picture...how heavy was it...that when added to Arnav and Khushi's weight...it could not withstand the pressure...or is it that just like the quickly deteriorating condition of Arnav's room, khushi's clothes the bed is also 2 no. wala from a 2nd handshop??LOL OK OK a very cute moment...very much like Barun and Sanaya's candid shot having fun rather than Khushi and Arnav...no romance only friendship evident...Embarrassed

But to see  the serious side...Khushi unearths Arnavs childhood that is his past...and that led to breaking of the bed that is breaking the base...meaning no Suhaag raat...one more piece of past or stigma is coming out soon pouring water on Arnav's dreams of enjoying the night with his wife...

Next scene dadi pacing around the living room with Shyam's BD or probably the kiddu who did a back flip demanding more screen time climbs down from the stairs...dadi loves him!!..FB main bhi aayaLOL

Enters mami in her hilarious style..singing tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi (sandy this is for you in your style LOL)

Only to be stopped by dadi in her usual hand raising style...ab koi yeh batao...how did mami guess dadi's presence and stop in time with closed eyes...agar na kerti to...both dadi and mami would have toppled Arnav and khushi style LOL Rabba Veee

OK this was one hilarious scene...first we have Shyamu's BD doing dusting in the back ground...bechara is out of work since Abhaas is away so has to earn his living this way...then we have NK entering calling dadi drowni...LOL and then clarifying to dadi that I am not chotte I am NK...ROFL...aaj to chote ke darshan bhi hue...NK would never want to be thatROFL...no matter what I do I cannot beat the comic element of that scene...now the point  is NK said dadi ki goli and bhashan...to kiya past main  bhashan diya tha which led to mum running and pulling the trigger on herself LOL...I want to applaud swati ji..utakarsha and Karan for keeping a straight face while shooting such scenes...
Clap

Next we have nani narrating radha Krishan story of eternal love...making khushi realize the missing elements in her marriage...mami witnessed the hard boards for bed and inquired and out loud blurted about the activities on bed that it broke...Arnav teases Khushi with a wink...they have a conversation in their bedroom where Khushi says that they are living like a pati patni but are only half pati patni as they have not done the rituals..roka, puja, haldi, mehendi, sangeet, phere, mundukahi and then Suhaag raat....Arnav teases her that they will start backwards...which scares & confuses khushi and she runs away...

why oh why do I feel that for the time being Arnav and Khushi will remain like radha and kishen for the time being...jin ke pyar ko kisi ke naam ki zaroorat nahin...jo pyar is duniya se ooper hai...implying no marriage in the coming episodes...also mami's dialog abt their activities in front of all implied the upcoming stigma...rough times coming up...Khushi will someday get a proper marriage with all the mentioned rasams but not yet...and SR main to kaafi time hai abhiEmbarrassed

A sweet bromance scene between Arnav and Akash at the end of which Akash had an expression ...just a good day...mera woh day kab aaye ga??LOL

A few questions and notes:

- When and how Akash and Payal patch up..??Shocked..yeh kiya surprise per surprise..pehle SR higayi ab patch up bhi..hamain kiyun nahin pata chaltaLOL

- Dadi just found out that Arnav does not use malik as his surname..

- The big suitcase in the parcel...is it to pack off khushi to the maika??

- Who was anjali talking to?? Shyam???

- Why were there just three to four t-shirts hanging on Khushi's side of closet...where are her long draperies hidden??

- Arnav talks non-stop to Aman..sham se raat tak he was on call with him...and then in the morning also..lets say first thing in the morning...assuming that khushi was still sleeping it must be before 8:00Ouch,,...

- Can someone please tell me how much does Aman earn for all the hardwork he puts in...coz if he walks away..both the raizada brothers will be bhooning bhutte (roasting corns)...so AMan baby if they don't pay you a big package leave now...and join competition...by the way is he married?? if he is then his wife will be one unhappy womanOuch

- And sadly every time Arnav and Khushi romance and laugh it is quiet short lived so people gear up for the emotional turmoil ahead!!Embarrassed

If you liked Arnav's laughter, his wink, Akash in white Kurta, NK with dadi...or just my post..don't forget to press LikeCool

To read Jhalak's saga of romance please follow:Embarrassed

Hey BushHug

Reading your post  brings  smile to my face  ..love love the humor punch of your post .. I would like to say you the
 Nhatkhat Kanha of Redux ..Keep writing ..Heart DIL mange  more sweetie .. 

Yes Bushy Loved Ur Epi after a long time(k2 exit) loved ur Humor filled Update,trademark Bushy PostClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

NareshkotanamedxDoodleArhimaniacriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Heellooosss Hugzzz Alll   Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug
Hello Doods.Hug what happened to Armitage?Shocked

Koel you didn't like my VICTORIA ??? She is my lady love ...and Armitage is chod do ... Day Dreaming

I am slightly behind the times pls enlighten me? who is Victoria?Confused I am so used to seeing Armitage on u'r DP toh adjust karne mein thoda time lagega.. jaise I am still coming to terms with Arnie's winkTongue I left a Q fr u in the lst pge pls enlighten the poor soul on it too..

Vic is from Revenge ... 

Kostein time ??? Ok lemme check and come Big smile
thank uSmile... u answered my question on creative team already..Big smile

Did I answer ??? So you figured ... Wow ... then toh I can take leave aaram se Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotasunshine99namedxmommamiaclarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

THough I do not want to ..but yes History shows the proof that

when Arni Boy smiles tragedy comes running to him from miles...

But this time..Bitiya is there with him...to support him and back him ... The pain which can come as of now is

1. Past getting revealed slowly ..more of it
2. Dadi brainwashing Anjali and comparing Kushi and that WOMAN who destoryed Malik Khandan and Arnav and Anjali's childhood...
3. Arnav having to chose

I do not know about Anjali getting against Kushi..this is just my guess...Because when Anjali was cold to Kushi for a week..fans ripped Daljit appart...and after that I do not know if PH or writers will go Anjali Vs Kushi way...

But yes...Tragdey has already come in Arnav's life in form of Dadi...who one by one will digout every pain burried in Arnav's heart

Tweet, 

good points  ... Big smile

Chalo dekhtein hain whats in store for them ...Big smile
The moment Arnav had that hearty laugh.. I thought.. Oopsie daisy.. Abbe yaar tum kyun haste ho!! LOL

Haan but I liked his Last mein kya tha ??? Khushi is such a DUMBO ... Duhhh ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL 

Doodhs...Hai...

What and why was that Radha-Krishna story...No wedding near us ?? Before that all hell going to break on the love birds...?

Sunvi, What answer you wanna hear bolo ??? 

Write it to the creative team ...dekha nehin ???

Story and Screenplay = Creative Team ??? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Radha Krishna story was for a purpose ... and aap samajh jaoo Big smile

" Tum kitne intelligent ho" I am asking myself... ROFLSilly

I think Radha Krishna story was for a purpose...

1. To indicate the purity of Kushi and Arnav's love...
In actual sence Kushi and Arnav are not completely married...They have not taken Phere, no shagun ki mehendi and the mangalsutra which he put on her was in a isolated temple..where no one was a proof of that marriage...
Something like ghdharva vivaha...

TOmorrow if Arnav telss this to the likes of even Nani and Buaji..they will recall this marriage ASAP and tell that THEY ARE NOT HUBBY WIFE...

yet..YET their love is pure...Their feelings for each other is just as pure as Sri Krishna and Radha's feelings were for eachother...though they were not married...

2. IT indicates that very soon they are gona be complete man and wife...
YEs...Kushi realised that their love and feelings for each other are pure..but they are not completely Hubby wife yet...being a traditional girl she is..she will never except this...

Even before they are 100% married they are living together and have got so so so dam used to eachother even in sleep...
Hence this story was for her to realise that though her love is pure and solid gold...their relationship is incomplete...and now ...I am guessing they will sure complete the marriage...though it may not be immidiately..but yes...the marriage will be completed and they will enter in complete relationship and submit to eachother
my question is, she turned traditional only y'day... or what...Shocked 
  sorry i do not mean any offense to traditonal... but being traditional does not mean u dun know pehre 1st then SR or vice versa... I personally think, its ok to add for humor but plz... not to make viewers think is dumbness ko kya naam do... It was totally unacceptable... Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 09 August 2012 at 11:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanamedx

Go to top