Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 73)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 30510

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by riyya6

Is khushi really dumb : Pehre then SR... SR than phere...ROFL Iss dumbness ko kya naam Do...


No she was excited about the Con.. LOL
untill they broke the bed... ROFL... Plz respect the BED , answer in y'day epi...ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNareshkotasunshine99namedxDoodle

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 1599

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by riyya6

Hi All Hug
 
Doods: Question time LOLHug
 
Is there a SR scheduled ROFL


Question is for Doodle but I will also answer...

after 3-5 months it is scheduled..

There you Naresh ... samajhdaron ke liye Ishaara kaafi hota hain ...

Good Job Clap


thank u.. abhi abhi past ke taraf badh rahe .. toh.. ab SR kaise hoga?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisunshine99namedxDoodlevaatuhaarariyya6

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 10681

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by riyya6

Hi All Hug
 
Doods: Question time LOLHug
 
Is there a SR scheduled ROFL


Question is for Doodle but I will also answer...

after 3-5 months it is scheduled..





AND then we will have a national holiday, as the forum crashes... ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinilalsunvidyankaNareshkotasunshine99namedxDoodleChitraFRJXXriyya6

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 1599

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by riyya6

Is khushi really dumb : Pehre then SR... SR than phere...ROFL Iss dumbness ko kya naam Do...


No she was excited about the Con.. LOL
untill they broke the bed... ROFL... Plz respect the BED , answer in y'day epi...ROFL


they broke the bed because they were cricket kehlat rahe... ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaDoodlesunshine99namedxChitraFriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Doodle

Heellooosss Hugzzz Alll   Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug
Hello Doods.Hug what happened to Armitage?Shocked


Koel you didn't like my VICTORIA ??? She is my lady love ...and Armitage is chod do ... Day Dreaming



I am slightly behind the times pls enlighten me? who is Victoria?Confused I am so used to seeing Armitage on u'r DP toh adjust karne mein thoda time lagega.. jaise I am still coming to terms with Arnie's winkTongue I left a Q fr u in the lst pge pls enlighten the poor soul on it too..



Vic is from Revenge ... 

Kostein time ??? Ok lemme check and come Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasunshine99namedxChitraFriyya6

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 11544

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by riyya6

Hi All Hug
 
Doods: Question time LOLHug
 
Is there a SR scheduled ROFL


Question is for Doodle but I will also answer...

after 3-5 months it is scheduled..

There you Naresh ... samajhdaron ke liye Ishaara kaafi hota hain ...

Good Job Clap

Doods then what about 

 "Part 2 -Temple Wedding" between 2 love birds by the Pool. Yes, Arnav and Khushi.

Is it also after few months and not so soon???


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotaDoodlesunshine99riyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7463

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

THough I do not want to ..but yes History shows the proof that
 
when Arni Boy smiles tragedy comes running to him from miles...
 
 
But this time..Bitiya is there with him...to support him and back him ... The pain which can come as of now is
 
1. Past getting revealed slowly ..more of it
2. Dadi brainwashing Anjali and comparing Kushi and that WOMAN who destoryed Malik Khandan and Arnav and Anjali's childhood...
3. Arnav having to chose
 
I do not know about Anjali getting against Kushi..this is just my guess...Because when Anjali was cold to Kushi for a week..fans ripped Daljit appart...and after that I do not know if PH or writers will go Anjali Vs Kushi way...
 
But yes...Tragdey has already come in Arnav's life in form of Dadi...who one by one will digout every pain burried in Arnav's heart
 

Tweet, 

good points  ... Big smile

Chalo dekhtein hain whats in store for them ...Big smile
The moment Arnav had that hearty laugh.. I thought.. Oopsie daisy.. Abbe yaar tum kyun haste ho!! LOL

Haan but I liked his Last mein kya tha ??? Khushi is such a DUMBO ... Duhhh ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL 


Doodhs...Hai...

What and why was that Radha-Krishna story...No wedding near us ?? Before that all hell going to break on the love birds...?

Sunvi, What answer you wanna hear bolo ??? 

Write it to the creative team ...dekha nehin ???

Story and Screenplay = Creative Team ??? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Radha Krishna story was for a purpose ... and aap samajh jaoo Big smile
Doods..  "Story and Screenplay = Creative Team" zara decode kareinConfused... iska matlabh GH has said  bye bye...??
waise wednesday & friday ka trawlling karke story banti hai toh I don't mindLOL

Koel since morning I told Bush and Tant whats in the "Creative Team" and Tant asked me did they change ... ???

I said pata nehin but "What Creative Team"??? sounds like "Redux what Redux???

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 




Doods tax lagana hai kyaLOL  LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNareshkotariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 30510

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

THough I do not want to ..but yes History shows the proof that
 
when Arni Boy smiles tragedy comes running to him from miles...
 
 
But this time..Bitiya is there with him...to support him and back him ... The pain which can come as of now is
 
1. Past getting revealed slowly ..more of it
2. Dadi brainwashing Anjali and comparing Kushi and that WOMAN who destoryed Malik Khandan and Arnav and Anjali's childhood...
3. Arnav having to chose
 
I do not know about Anjali getting against Kushi..this is just my guess...Because when Anjali was cold to Kushi for a week..fans ripped Daljit appart...and after that I do not know if PH or writers will go Anjali Vs Kushi way...
 
But yes...Tragdey has already come in Arnav's life in form of Dadi...who one by one will digout every pain burried in Arnav's heart
 

Tweet, 

good points  ... Big smile

Chalo dekhtein hain whats in store for them ...Big smile
The moment Arnav had that hearty laugh.. I thought.. Oopsie daisy.. Abbe yaar tum kyun haste ho!! LOL

Haan but I liked his Last mein kya tha ??? Khushi is such a DUMBO ... Duhhh ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL 


Doodhs...Hai...

What and why was that Radha-Krishna story...No wedding near us ?? Before that all hell going to break on the love birds...?

Sunvi, What answer you wanna hear bolo ??? 

Write it to the creative team ...dekha nehin ???

Story and Screenplay = Creative Team ??? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Radha Krishna story was for a purpose ... and aap samajh jaoo Big smile

" Tum kitne intelligent ho" I am asking myself... ROFLSilly
 
I think Radha Krishna story was for a purpose...
 
1. To indicate the purity of Kushi and Arnav's love...
In actual sence Kushi and Arnav are not completely married...They have not taken Phere, no shagun ki mehendi and the mangalsutra which he put on her was in a isolated temple..where no one was a proof of that marriage...
Something like ghdharva vivaha...
 
TOmorrow if Arnav telss this to the likes of even Nani and Buaji..they will recall this marriage ASAP and tell that THEY ARE NOT HUBBY WIFE...
 
yet..YET their love is pure...Their feelings for each other is just as pure as Sri Krishna and Radha's feelings were for eachother...though they were not married...
 
 
2. IT indicates that very soon they are gona be complete man and wife...
YEs...Kushi realised that their love and feelings for each other are pure..but they are not completely Hubby wife yet...being a traditional girl she is..she will never except this...
 
Even before they are 100% married they are living together and have got so so so dam used to eachother even in sleep...
Hence this story was for her to realise that though her love is pure and solid gold...their relationship is incomplete...and now ...I am guessing they will sure complete the marriage...though it may not be immidiately..but yes...the marriage will be completed and they will enter in complete relationship and submit to eachother
my question is, she turned traditional only y'day... or what...Shocked 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotasunshine99

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who knew Arnav was such a nat khat kid?

2 3

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 22   Views: 2026

-SilverAngel- 22 2026 07 September 2011 at 8:25am by -SilverAngel-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index