IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 7)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Reduxians at their best! Heart

--watch this space for comments--  Smile

Nhat Khat Kaanha!

Tants - THANK YOU, for giving us the pleasure of being part of such a loving family!! Needless to say, your words always brighten up my day!! Kudos for taking the time out to read through my ramblings!  

Sharmi - (reserved for later!) Smile

Divya - The Radha Krishna story was EPIC! Girl, you impress me so much with the knowledge that you share! Beautifully penned! Thank you!

Koel - The little boy who was caught in time where his mother had passed away... finally moved on to make way for the young prince Arnav who smiles and indulges in playfulness as "it is a Good Day"

Everyone is desirous to move ahead and not look back...hence destiny will give them a chance this Janmashtami to test their will and intent in rebirth of relationships and thoughts by opening the gateways of past which will come holding the hand of Dadi... to lay it forever to a peaceful rest ...

The above says it all for me Koel!! You're impressing me more and more and more with each take of yours! So much so that words are starting to fail me! Thank you for penning such a BEAUTIFUL journey in words! 

Vasi - Thanks to you, I was able to re-live all the best bits of the episode!! LOL

Bush - LOL@Arnie's inspiration for wearing aviator glasses - I swear, only you could have made that link!!! Nuff said!! ROFL

Anna - How I Heart you for highlighting all the Arnavlicious moments in this single post of yours!! *faints* The following summed it up for me: 

The LOVE is there - the ACCEPTANCE is there - the UNDERSTANDING has begun and there is nothing more important.

And love your comments on the Rasha Khrishna couple as well - Beautiful!! 

Kopal - Loved it Kopal!! You highlighted all the main points and offered your own perspective on each!! I knew the guttery thoughts I.e. Arnie's telling wink and Khushi teasing him in his "birthday suit" would make an appearance in your post, LOL!! And I absolutely Heart what you said here: Arnav and Khushi shared their first laughter together.. A laughter which took them to their own world.. A world where No One and Nothing existed except them! Nothing else mattered except that they had each other.. A laughter which echoed their happiness, their contentment, their love, their joy and their desires.. 

2 lost souls who found another kindred spirit and soul and were rejoicing at that UNION!

Naz - Naz, it looks like all that hard work paid of because this was bloody brilliant!!! Such a mature and insightful take on the episode!!! Your thoughts about Anjali not having hit rock bottom yet was brilliant. I just love how you compared this to Arhi's relationship, and how the two were able to move on because of the fact they'd hit rock bottom! And I just LOVE how you've captured the larger scale of the plot with reference to chess - very clever Naz!!! Too good!! And BRAVO for picking up on the "beech" dialogue relating to the "other woman" - Doods will be so proud! LOL

Sandhya - LOVE THE SNAPSHOT YOU'VE PICKED!! That was my favourite shot of the episode as well!! LOL You are 'Da Bomb' matey!! What a beautifully insightful take of the episode!! (upd..)

Ghausia - A mind blowing take on the episode!! So thorough and exploratory!! Wow, hats off to you for the amount of effort and time you put into writing such wonderful thoughts!! I absolutely Heartyour reference to the dream sequence! I hadn't looked at it that way at all Superb insight! Oh, and thank you for posting so many drool worthy pics!  Thumbs Up 

Jachu - Real LOL pointers matey! Love your references to symbolic gestures especially!! Thanks for the chuckle! LOL

Jhalak - The Saga of Romance was sheer bliss Jhalak!! I just LOVED your thoughts on the moment they "fell" - they hv fallen numerous times before too, Falling has been a part of their journey yet today was the only tuime they hv laughed, they hv eccpted each other completely and so hv they started njoing mundane things 

And your comments on the Rhada Krishna story was simply beautiful!! I can always rely on you to speak on such matters of faith passionately! Thank you! 

Chitmanas - Sorry mate, wasn't able to comment on your post last time, so I promised myself I would this time round! Smile

And I absolutely LOVED IT! Especially your comments on Khushi walking up the stairs, the title song was indeed apt, and then the way in which she embraced him - all that she was trying to convey, you worded it all perfectly! 

Sam - Always a pleasure to read your thoughts Sam, and I'm so glad it's slightly more lengthier than your last one!! Loved your ode to ASR as being one of, if not the most iconic character - I so agree! And I love how effortlessly you go with your own thoughts, pin pointing the beauty of each passing moment! 

lalsunvid- LOL I agree, Khushi's mouth is her biggest enemy!! Loved the post matey, very well laid out thoughts - and I particularly liked your reference to Harry Potter!!  

payasa - Lovely episode and lovely post! Loved your points to ponder! Definitely got me thinking about the promo! Smile 

Rit - Well well well Rit, what can I say, you truly are my *one track-gutter minded* friend!! LOL LOL I love your choice of words when talking about key moments!! The fact that NK slays us with his lines, maami gliding around, and of course your "imma take you down" threat!! Too good! And how can I not comment on my most favourite bit - enter the gutter land!! le turns out you were having a drool fest all of your own!! ROFL 

Lol these lines had me lmao!!! Literally! You so need to join me on the bandwagon of live commenting!!

- Payal wondering why Khushi's sanak is at an all time high today and Khushi's face like she's being sent to the slaughter (pun totally intended)

- Akash noticing Arnav in an extra chirpy mood today - 'Good Day' huh? - Ask him again tomorrow, hopefully he'll have an extra spring in his step Wink

- The look of guttery realisation on Arnav's face as he realises the 'things' pati & patni's do

- A chottu sa mention to Mr. Pink. Well done man, we didn't know you had it in you. Some of us had begin to doubt your manhood after witnessing your love affair with pink (and some of us still do doubt it - yes Shaz I'm looking at you Stern Smile). But your Pyaari Payalia cleared your name Mister. Good for you, you get yours Thumbs Up 

Mate, too funny! ROFL

And I so agree - he needs to work on that wink of his, so NOT smoothly done Arnie, lol be we Heartyou all the same!! 

DITTO! @ Arnav must be the most forward Star Plus lead in the history of shows, only you could get away with saying the things you say and doing the things you do. Kudos to Gul & the CVs for pulling off quite a risque episode.

Shreya - Lol Shreya ji, I loved the light bounce of humour towards the end! You are too good matey, always! Love your way with words and how thoughtfully you put them together!! Always make more pleasurable reading, always!! So glad to see you back in full swing!! Hug

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case I don't get round to commenting on yours, please know that I appreciate and value every single one them. Kudos to you all!!! Heart

Edited by namedx - 10 August 2012 at 5:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksNothingLasts.Sia.sunshine99sharmibalanChani123vasirajuImziArhimaniacChitraF

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
               A fully-fledged guttery commentary

...And I have no intention of denying it either! Stern Smile

Dedicated to all you gutter minds out there! Including those who were responsible for handling the BALLS - *coughKopalcough*

Ok, so before I give you all this running commentary, I think it's only fair that you know what triggered it off in the first place, isn't that right ladies? Yes, I'm talking to you, Chani123, Pal13, Sonshine, RitJ26, Sharmibalan, Jhalak, Ghausia! Evil Smile

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by sonshine

OK Girls...main sabke napaak iraado pe paani phrna chahti hun...aur sabse pehle apne ashudh dimaag ko shuddh karna chahti hun...Confused

main apne dil ko yeh samjha rahi hun ki ASR again playing a prank on Khushi...so no more gutter thoughtsCry

he is playing a prank on her... he saw she is scared stiff
he is walking about grinning his head off
all the rest of the family members seeing him and comes to the wrong conclusion
MM's comment was the best...
what were they doing on the bed that the bed broke? playing cricket?

Yeah Appu...and do u know that cricket is actually used as a slang for  ...Wink we used this word when in college...and the moment she uttered it...i was ROFLROFL

Lol really now!?? 

BTW, me with all innocence,main bichari, abla naari will try to explain a simple game of cricket which is religion for India (no wonder we are 1 billion strong and counting)before people @Redux  MU me

Cricket is played with bat and ball (now dont curse me to bring about the balls topic againWink)

Lmao!!!! The *ball* reference completely went over my head until you mentioned it!!!!! LOL and I believe for now, the balls are securely  back in Arnav's court!! Isn't that right Kops!??? ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Happy to hand them over...

he needs them more now!LOL

ROFL

Please return it back...ROFL

Mai thumai...au cheese kel nai kelliya ...dedungi...

I will give you something else to play...ROFL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *this is where the commentary starts in case you want to skip the above!*

Ok, so it starts off with a sobfest from Anjali! Stern Smile

Awww@their bro/sister moment! Ooo she's talking about moving on by forgetting the painful memories of the past...she's so looking to get shyam back in her life!! 

Lmao@Khushi sticking to her dream world - woman, open your eyes, you have the real deal in front of you!! He's yours!! Go grab him!! 

Grab him by what Shaz???Wink

LOL

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Grab him by the balls Shaz U maenWink

There u go...catch catch khelein kya......Wink

LOL@filmi Khushi, very very filmi!! 

Lol love it!! She clung onto him like...like...like what!?? who cares, it was damn adorable! Atta girl Khushi!!

Awww it the most adorable back hug I've seen in a long time!!! *squeal* 

Khushi: *tense* humein maaf kar dijiye..

Khushi: woh humne aap ko bina kapro ko dekhliya ne..

Arnie: *what the...* Excuse me!? Stern Smile

Shaz: LOL!! You killed it Arnie!!! 

Lol, Arnie does "the Rock" eye so well!! Hilarious the way he eyed the nekkid pic of himself!! Khushi, you are so gonna get it!!

I absolute love Khushi when she's so playful!! She teases so well!! But of course our Arnie bhi koi kam nahi!! Lol

WOah the girl can run!! Lol watch her legging it!!

Arnie: Khushi give it back..this is not funny!!

Shaz: Oh but it sooo is Arnie!! You have no idea how much fun we're having watching you giving Khushi chase!! LOL

LMAO @ THE BED BREAKING -  LOL well, if you're going to jump on top of her like that Arnie, of course the bed is going to break!! *rolls eyes*

*sigh* you're not in the olympics you know!! Stern Smile

*hits replay* 

Hmm for some reason, I thought rich, sexy Raizada's bed would be a lot sturdier than that!!!! Stern Smile

Originally posted by sarunrocks

They should have done this in GHWink

Originally posted by RitJ26

Gupta house bed is much more sturdy, it survived Bua ji after all LOL

When Arnie boy gets down to business.. toh koi bed kya kare!Wink

LOL

OMG Arnie, you just lit up my screen with that laugh of yours!!! *it's blinding*

Ok, that was an epic reaction, from the pair of em, so natural!!! Lol though that laugh was Barun through and through; oh Sobti, kill me why don't you with that charm of yours!!

LOL look at em laughing!!! OMG I could replay that scene over and over again!! Look how comfortable they are with each other!! Loving it!! 

Shaz: *grinning* Ok calm down now, lol my jaw is starting to hurt!!!

*rapes replay button*

Khushi: humne aapko is tarah haste hue khabi nahi dekha 
Arnie: pehle ese khabi bed bhi nahi toota!

Lol @ the countless innuendos!! Loving it!! Arnie, it looks like you're going to experience a lot of firsts with your Khushi!! ROFL

ROFL @ maami moving to the groove!!  

Originally posted by Jhalak29

looked like chimpanzee doing the grooveWink

Lol Mammi's reaction to Daadi is HILARIOUSLY FUNNY!!! 

Forget Maami's reactions, check out NK's reactions to Daadi - ROFL ROFL

...he jumps away from her like she's something out of a horror film!!ROFL

NK: OMG daadi ji, aap toh bari daraowni hein...

Shaz: ROFL *wipes tears* way to dig your own grave NK!!

LOL love how fearless he is!!! And Daadi continues to glare at him like he's some kind of 'thing'! 

NK dude, you have my sympathies!! 

Lol and he just keeps digging, and digging and digging - the guy is just not giving into her!! LOVE IT!! Absolutely Heart NK in this scene!!

Dadi: Jab bare baat karte ho toh chote beech mein nahi bola karte..

NK: chote!? I'm not chootee..! I'm NK!! LOL 

LOL Ok NK, it's time to shut up now, even I'm fearing for your safety!!! Look at daadi's glare, damn she's so vexed lol!

LOL@NKs dialogues!! Oh maan, NK why so funny!!??

NK: mujhe bhi aapki bhashan sikhadijiye na

Dadi: *glares impatiently* BHASHAND NAHI BHASHA!! LOL, even dadi has to despair with his rotten hinglish!! LOL

Add dadi.. to the list of ppl correcting NK's Hinglish!

Bhaashand nahi Bhaasha!LOL

Poor thing just walks off!

Could not tolerate NK more!LOL

Dadi: Bewalkoof..! Stern Smile

...nuff said! Lol it's ok NK, we still Heart you!!

Awww@Akaash helping his wife paint - finally, the guy makes himself useful for once!! Took you long enough!! Now please do not go off in one of your PMS moods again!! It will confuse the life out of us! Stern Smile 

LOL@HP

Arrey maami, wo Arnav bitwa ka bistar tooth gaya tha na

Khushi: *shocked* quickly turns her face away
Arnie: *Yeh baby...* LOL he's all one track minded this episode!! Hilarious!!

LOL@Mammi!!

Esan kya karat rahe bedwa pe jo bedwa hi tooth gaya!! ...cricket...and the countless innuendos continue! Thanks mami ji!! ROFL

Lmao @ Arnie's not so subtle wink!!! What a tease!!! What are you up to Arnie, huh!??

Awww Arniee!!! Love how he cuts his call short when he sees her worried expression! You da man!! 

Clearly he understands matters of the heart Khushi, look at how he's ready to leave everything for you!! Even Aman!! 

Arnav: Kya hua?

K: Poochiy ki kya nahi hua hai??

A: ok Kya nahi hua hai?

K: arey hum to sirf aise hi kah rahe the!
Sach mein poochiye kya hua hai!!

LOL

LOL Arnies expressions when she goes off on one of her rants are hilarious!!! He so wants to say WT* at each pause!! ROFL

Lol, he's so disturbed by her words!! She absolutely baffles him!! Love it!!

Lol Arnie is trying so hard to understand what she's trying to say!! Hats off to you for trying Arnie, coz I'm bloody confused lol!

Khushi: ...ek pati patni jo bhi karte hein wo hum kuch bhi nahi kiya!

Arnie: *realisation kicking in* 

LOL look at the clockworks ticking away in his brains!! Arnie, it's clear you're thinking exactly what we're thinking!!! ROFL

LOL!!! OK did Arnie just say "come.."???

ROFLROFL

Arnie: Yep, you're right..rasme toh sab pure karne parege, but we'll start backwards..shurwat hum suhaag raat se karte hein..

Shaz: Stern Smile

Arnie: *outstretches his arms* come.. (to me baby)

ROFL *wipes tears* my word, the dialogue writers have really let themselves loose today!

Arnie: Com on Khushi mein tumhe khaa todhri jaoga...!

Shaz: Lol, that's exactly what you plan to do Arnie, lol who're you kidding!!? Ruuun Khushi, Ruuun for your life!! LOL

Damn, look at the way he's teasing her!! Just when he goes in for the kill she shuts her eyes, and he's standing there grinning from ear to ear!!! Kill me why don't ya Arnie!! Stern Smile

Arnie: Kal raat...

yeh right Arnie, like that's gonna happen!! 

Lol what is he doing with the suitcase!?? He's got something cooking hasn't he!!? 

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

I have many ideas as to what's in the suitcase, but my mouth is zipped 
I am so glad my mum wasn't watching the episode with me! Humaare Arnav aur Khushi suhaag raat se pehle bistar toot gaye... Suhaag raat ke baad bistar ka khyaal kya hoga? Wink

Could it be he checked himself into a hotel and he did some shopping for her for the night just so they do not get disturbed and if the bed breaks no one knowsWink

I guess he has bought the KS book too...since he knows Khushi is the first timer...she needs to know her lessons...

Arnie: Good morning..accha hua tum jaag gayi

Khushi: *sweetly smiles*

Arnie: mujhe tumhe kuch yaad dilana hein, aaj humari suhaag raat hein..

Shaz: LOL WT* Arnie, who greets their wife like that first thing in the morning!!? Way to give her a heart attack!! ROFL

He's enjoying this waaay too much!!! LOL

LOL@Akaash commenting on Arnie's "good day" - you could do with a few "good days" yourself Mr Pinky!! Stern Smile

Lol I love how relaxed Arnie is about SR - never before witnessed from ANY MALE LEAD on star Plus, at least not to my knowledge!! Very smooth Arnie!!! Lol, I love how forward thinking they've made his character!! He's desperate for some lovin' now, and poor Khushi is petrified!! ROFL

she's so desperate she's getting advice from Payal of all people LOL

Well done Mr. Pink didn't know you had it in you Thumbs Up

LOL unfortunately, that still remains a mystery to me!!! What?? Where?? When?? How?? Why Akaash??  LOL

haha you won't be convinced until you see Payal with a baby bump - even then you'll have your doubts LOL

I put my bets on Delhi mein Bali - Chalo atleast one couple took pura faida of the low budget honeymoon 

Why do I feel that the CVs dedicated the whole episode on us phangurls and fans of IPK...about the most talked word...CON or no CON

They tried to pull a fast one on us...LOL

Lol, I'm SOLD!! 

Maza aa gaya! Khushi ke hawaaiyan udi hui thi! 

She always axes her own leg!!

Loved the way she counted all rituals.. Last mein Suhaag raat.. 
Arnie.. What was the last one???
K.. Suhaag raat..
A.. yea.. that one..
u r right.. rituals to saare karne hai.. But lets start backwards.. Pehle SR karte hain!!LOL

Shocked@Khushi's fear and the precap!! Dun, dun, dun!! And my job here is done ladies! A fab episode, filled with plentiful Arhi moments! Will catch you all later! Smile

Note: Tants, Doods, sorry for embarrassing you with our disgustingly grotesque gutter filled minds - but in our defence, we really wouldn't have continued in this vein (being as innocent as we are) were it not for Sonshine's threat: 

Originally posted by sonshine

gutter chaloo rakho girls
I'll be right back
don't slack while i am gone
and that's a warningLOL

I thereby hold her responsible for infiltrating the purity of your thread with dirty thoughts! Sorry Appu!! Stern Smile

And lastly, a huge thank you to those of you who follow my running commentary religiously (suhanamausam,  arshiipkkndCheena007, Chani123, Pals13, RitJ26), relying on them for viewing pleasure! And to Clarissajohn for being a MUTE SPECTATOR! This ones for you! LOL

Edited by namedx - 10 August 2012 at 4:25am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisuhanamausamArshiL0verarshiipkkndCheena007malsubjoyvgchitmanas.Sia.sonshinearchie_79ZoyafanshivikrocksNothingLastsvasirajuJRiasunshine99stg1sharmibalanChani123RJXXclarissajohnChitraFImzi

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Koel - Wow, perhaps the best take of read on the episode so far!! Your words moved me today matey!! The coming together of two lonely souls, and how both maa and amma would have been proud of their finding solace in each other rather than the stars!! Ufff - you killed it today matey!!! Such a grabbing piece! Heart

[/QUOTE] Thank u Shaz...Embarrassed your words are great motivators...Love you dearHug mushy hogaya.. IPK and ur comments ka zabardast asar haiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NothingLastsnamedx

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Koel - Wow, perhaps the best take of read on the episode so far!! Your words moved me today matey!! The coming together of two lonely souls, and how both maa and amma would have been proud of their finding solace in each other rather than the stars!! Ufff - you killed it today matey!!! Such a grabbing piece! Heart

Thank u Shaz...Embarrassed your words are great motivators...Love you dearHug mushy hogaya.. IPK and ur comments ka zabardast asar haiSmile

[/QUOTE]

Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NothingLastssunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Shaz waiting for it... no I can do it better than you... just a candid opinion it needed to be on the 1st pg as CV's intended it to be imprinted in our minds..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Shaz waiting for it... no I can do it better than you... just a candid opinion it needed to be on the 1st pg as CV's intended it to be imprinted in our minds..Wink

Lol the commentary was done on the previous thread, just thought I'd compile em together, you know, in case one could like to continue the drool fest!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam.Sia.sunshine99

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000"><font size="4"> </font><font size="4">A fully-fledged g</font><font size="4">uttery</font>commentary</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">...And I have no intention of denying it either!Stern Smile</font>
</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shaz waiting for it... no I can do it better than you... just a candid opinion it needed to be on the 1st pg as CV's intended it to be imprinted in our minds..Wink</font>

I second that - looking forward to your post Shaz!
@sunshine99: I love the quote in your sig btw. It's so true Smile

sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Lol the commentary was done on the previous thread, just thought I'd compile em together, you know, in case one could like to continue the drool fest!! Wink
Lovely thought Shaz...andthank u  for the  efforts for us to keep on drooling...Smile

namedx

Go to top