Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 67)

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Heellooosss Hugzzz Alll Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug

Hi doods...I think i will tell my name to you..I m DivyaLOLHug...I dunno how to say i liked your analysis because everytime i say that. I will give thisClap

Hey Divya .. Hiii

Thanks hon for liking the analysis ... and I guess we hardly conversed here ... So, whats up ??? 

Yes doods...Whats up still under the influence yesterday's dose..With ArShi romance added with Mami-Dadi-NK comedy club...LOL

How was the episode to you??

Episode I can only remember Maami with ear buds ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

That too the close up shotROFLROFL I thought dadi would got sacred but no she is really hardROFL

You kno she dedicated
this bhajan from cocktail to dadiLOL

Tumhi Din Chadhe
Tumhi Din Dhale
Tumhi Ho Bandhu
Sakha Tumhi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshininamedxDoodleArhimaniacriyya6

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinishivikrocksDoodlenamedxlara3110Arhimaniacriyya6

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Heellooosss Hugzzz Alll Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug

Hi doods...I think i will tell my name to you..I m DivyaLOLHug...I dunno how to say i liked your analysis because everytime i say that. I will give thisClap

Hey Divya .. Hiii

Thanks hon for liking the analysis ... and I guess we hardly conversed here ... So, whats up ??? 

Yes doods...Whats up still under the influence yesterday's dose..With ArShi romance added with Mami-Dadi-NK comedy club...LOL

How was the episode to you??

Episode I can only remember Maami with ear buds ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I really have a absolute hang over of that scene.. I have been thinking abt it nonstop ROFLROFL 
Utkarsha deserves award for that 2 min segment.. and her make up wll green hues.. were adding to that comedy quotient. 

Ditto sandy...but this time i seriously want NK to get an award as well..they should have a shared award...no one ...and i mean no one can match their comedy in any show...I saw lamp and wick trying to give their comic character some wrong english just like mami...but that woman though is very good in her scenes could not match mami in any wayBig smile

shivikrocksnamedxmommamiaDoodleriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by namedx

GM morning girlsBig smile  Hug Hug

OMG i am laughing like hell watching the episode again..

NK -mami- and dadi too Much comedy to handle ROFL ROFL ROFL
Lucky Hug Today was one epic episode WRT to comedy.. Arnav and Khushi sidelined and Mami-NK-Dadi all the way.. ClapClap

NK is my comedy king!!!! Heart

Yes shazz  i liked him from the first day  of his entry in the serial  Star Star Star...he always makes the atmosphere Cool and happy LOL..even dadi is not out that circle Thumbs Up

Just imagine Vasi how TOUGH it must have been for Daadi ... damn and she had to correct upar se - "Bhasha"... Bewakoof ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinishivikrocksnamedxlara3110mommamiaArhimaniacriyya6

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

A Very Happy Janmashtami to all of Us..

May We all be blessed with our Personal LadooGopals, Kanha & Krishna In our Lives,,,,
Let him Rejoices us with Motherhood, Love & Guide

The Saga of ROMANCE continues...

"Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of happy mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give."
-  Bertrand Russell

Day 5 & Day 6 in continuation

After a hatrick of intense emotinal tugging at heart episodes, today was a short ball with light humor induced moments, A joyful journey Arnav & khushi, stealing moments of love, companionship & making them into memories...

Its day 6 day of THE CHALLENGE Arnav took for himself, and he has already won Khushi in accepting the HUM between them ,,, task 50% complete, they both hv accepted their love n marriage tooClapClapClapwhat is left is to make the HAMESHA possible in next 6 days...

The episode started with Arnav & Anjali, trying to move beyond the past , A past which they hv buried, for it seeps pain in their lives, but it holds happiness there too, A  itching with has not healed is burning with rot within, yet looks healed they hv decide to move ahead with holding hands n be each others support,,,,,,

Khushi & Payal discussing abt Arnavs action & how payal was happy that how dignified Arnav is behaving with Khushi, his pride in being with  Khushi is outshining and all feel bedazzled with it and she very nicely reminds Khushi abt the fact that indeed Khushi is a lucky gal with a partner like Arnav,

Khushi is too in confirmation with this and is soul searching abt the fact, when it happend how happned doesnt matter what matters is the soul depth with it touches the two of them, that the world stood witnessing it...
The next scene where she hugs him and tease him reminds me of the growing confort between them, there was a time when they both cudnt understand anything abt eachother just the pain but now even with outlining the intentions they are eager to soothe each other, Arnavs hurried response to khushi bought this and the teasing... one of the most poignant moments we got  they say life happiness lies in sharing small joys with ur partner, these small moments build a string of memorires which becomes your tresures,,, one when you look back, you relive the joy the happiness it bought,,,, its these small moment which u hold in you fist when u look arnd

"And as ridiculous as it may sound, sometimes all any of us needs in life is for someone to hold our hand and walk next to us."
-
James Frey, The Final Testament of the Holy Bible

This was a common everyday happening they fell in bed together and start laughing, if you look it at first lok it looks ridiculous but the unreigned it bought for khushi & arnav was beyond measurable, A man who had smiled in years in presence of his cherished one lets go the shackes on his heart for a moment and this simple moment lets him loose with his love,  they hv fallen numerous times before too, Falling has been a part of their journey yet today was the only tuime they hv laughed, they hv eccpted each other completely and so hv they started njoing mundane things

The next scene once agn highlighted the diff between Khushi & Arnav, where in khshi gets restlessless with the incompleteness of marriage & Arnav sees its a chance to enjoi the palyfulness with his wife,

I loved nani explaining the love between Krishna & Radha, A love which is beyond a name, it wasnt bound by societal norms or acceptance morein with the two involved, which was accepted and adored by the world on the purity it hold something similar to Arnav & khushi's love which isn bound to the realtionship they hv they are each other suppport, anchor, friend,  teaser, partner competitior, they are the ones who brings out the best in otherClap

Time hv changed, Realms hv changed but time has stood testimony to immortal love RadhaKrishna hv tought the mortals once Agn we are witnessing the Love which is bound by name but the invariable components( edited: Added later as a after thought)
Arnav once agn teasing Khushi in the bedroom with regards to marriage & rituals highlighted the acceptance these two two hv for each other and their relationship, they are no longer denying  the realtionship but are looking fwd in this relationship...

Arnav once agn expressing his desire to move forward in this relationship, infact including his playfulness into it to make khushi  a willing partner in their journey was adorable

The scene between Anjali & Arnav highlighted once agn If Arnav is gaining his ground with Khushi, he is loosing his footing with Anjali, who is holding averted eyes when Arnav finds her in the poolside alley, I wonder where this betryal leave Arnav this time, will her abondament this time lead ot ressurection of ASR once gan, one which has gone back since Khushi's arrival

I am not touching the final scene and dadi tonite bcz  would like to take the complete scene whch playout.

Another important component "Companionship" of the realtionship called marriage was highlighted for me today between Arnav & Khushi, They hv become the support, anchor, frnd, teaser, in  each other lives, they hv become the ppl who will stand by each other, A few more components achieved and they will be completely in it.Big smile

Loved NK facing DadiBig smile
Mami's monkey GrooveWink
HP explaining Bed Breaking in Arnavs room,LOL
Mami's dialoge abt CricketThumbs Up
Return of naughty Arnav, " main tumhe kha thode hi jaunga Khushi"ROFL
Family observing the changing Dynamics of Khushi Arnav's RelationshipLOL

Dedication To Arnav & Khushi

Some may call it Destiny, Some  may call it meant to be
But I just call it  U & Me

Tonite njoing the companionship I got this in my mind, Hope you will njoi it too

Jhals Hug
Beautiful write up , Heartits a pleasure reading your thoughts  everyday .. looking forward to your next 

shivikrocksnamedxDoodleArhimaniacriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Lucky Hug Today was one epic episode WRT to comedy.. Arnav and Khushi sidelined and Mami-NK-Dadi all the way.. ClapClap

Yes shazz  i liked him from the first day  of his entry in the serial  Star Star Star...he always makes the atmosphere Cool and happy LOL..even dadi is not out that circle Thumbs Up
Actually he is red chilli. as doosie mentioned.. you add him in any combo.. it works.. He is fantastic
Arnav-NK
Khushi-NK
Payal-NK
Aakash-NK
Naani-NK
Shyam-NK(my absolute fav)
Mami-NK.
dadi-NK
buaji-NK
Amma-NK
ab Babuji -NK baki hai LOL

Lmao!! It was his "coo chi cooing" at Shyam which did it for me!!! Hilarious!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinishivikrocksDoodlemommamiaArhimaniacriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Actually he is red chilli. as doosie mentioned.. you add him in any combo.. it works.. He is fantastic
Arnav-NK
Khushi-NK
Payal-NK
Aakash-NK
Naani-NK
Shyam-NK(my absolute fav)
Mami-NK.
dadi-NK
buaji-NK
Amma-NK
ab Babuji -NK baki hai LOL

Naaa My Fav is 

Buaji - NK  = Hum Do ... Humwa bhi Do ... 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniCool_wonderyankamommamianamedxlara3110Arhimaniacriyya6

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payasa

Lovely episode'.

Dadi character is looking as interesting as ASR. So Thought of writing about dadi  today'

Dadi-

.a strict, disciplined n religious woman, a woman who had lived her life on her own terms cud not come to live in her friend's house after losing her son n daughter in law on that fateful day

She chose to stay in ashram n left the children under the care of nani..but that night left an unhealed scar in her heart too, which she could not able to overcome over the years.. Dadi chose to shut herself from the family permanently, refusing to come to terms with the present, but keeping all the information abt her grandchildren.  

It is clear from their conversation that, she  used to get information abt them time to time.Her frequent questioning abt shyam hints she doesn't know anything about him. 

Her strict, disciplined religious , highhandedness hints at her instant disliking of khushi. Neither she wud have approved of her presentation nor her way of welcoming.

Her dislike is going to heighten even more when she learns khushi's involvement in shyam's matter. She may ask for the proof of kidnapping which nobody has.

Now that anjali has seen arnav in love with khushi n his lying to her..she might think that arnav has misunderstood / misread shyam.

This might trigger the reentry of shyam and anjali might chose to go with shyam and leave the house, which arnav may not allow. Meanwhile arnv-khushi come much closer n tackle the situation together.

Arnav-khushi

Loved today's arhi scenes after long time'it didn't look silly like recent ones...if they keep showing such arhi scenes, it is much more enjoyable.

points to ponder---

1. dadi's involvement in either in khushi's parents death or in her son's unholy deeds seems to be remote...she seems to lead her life on her own terms like ASR. her reasoning for staying ashram would be her inability to come to terms with the situation enough to live through iti

2. the promo- where khushi says- " chahakar bhi hum aap se nafrath nahi karpate " and arnav's dialogue-" kash hum mohabath karpate "

isnot it related to immedietly post marriage track.wherein she is supposed to hate him for his deeds and he wants t love her but cant "

loved your points dear...i will be  in and out of d forum today

Daadi seems to b very interesting... her dislike to kushi has a deeper meaning... i think... one reason might be what u said... she dosnt encourage loose talks... does Kushi resemble someone from THE PAST... either by look or by behaviour...

payasashivikrocksnamedxArhimaniacriyya6

Go to top