Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 40)

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Moi bckBig smile

Jhals HugIn honour of you I will keep all my gutter comments in check LOL
kyun re why  O why????

ROFL I don't want to ruin anyone for you. I swear I had so many guttery thoughts during the epi, even told myself to stop LOL And they are not fit for Forum Stern Smile
Pm me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintringsharmibalanRJXXriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by riyya6

do you really not know??LOL
i need an explaination LOL

Riyya was it you who said you watch Korean dramas??
i need an explaination LOL if khushi does not know pheres first or SR 2st then i think im fit to ask THIS LOL  Yes i do watch... Korean Drama ... n i can say that kiss are completed in that drama... ROFL

Lol yay!!! Tu toh meri hi behen nikli!! I absolutely Heart Korean dramas!! And yes, kisses are definitely completed in them!!

@Rit, they're absolutely fab to watch!! And best of all, they don't drag on, not all anyway, they normally span around 15-16 episodes!! 

I used to watch some in my teenage years...haven't seen one in ages. I like the thought behind 15-16 epis. You can't get hooked too much and start writing thesis on it, cause it'll finish before you start writing Stern Smile
Good point Trin! Don't think I can handle another addiction like this one

I used watch a japanese one before...Heard of "Oshin"...Too good...Its a journey of a girl...

She works hard for her family...then a rich gys falls in love with her ...and she marries him...they were happy together...and then the market collapses ...he looses his wealth...and takes drinking...she then works to keep the family together...brings her daughter...

Finally she travels back to those places with her grandson...(thats how they start)...her granson...takes her back to the village and she narrates everything back to him...
looks like gonna add on my list... havent watch japanese as to  date ...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringJhalak29sharmibalanRJXX

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Moi bckBig smile

kyun re why  O why????

ROFL I don't want to ruin anyone for you. I swear I had so many guttery thoughts during the epi, even told myself to stop LOL And they are not fit for Forum Stern Smile
Pm me
N mE to ROFL

trintringJhalak29sharmibalanRJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

I used watch a japanese one before...Heard of "Oshin"...Too good...Its a journey of a girl...

She works hard for her family...then a rich gys falls in love with her ...and she marries him...they were happy together...and then the market collapses ...he looses his wealth...and takes drinking...she then works to keep the family together...brings her daughter...

Finally she travels back to those places with her grandson...(thats how they start)...her granson...takes her back to the village and she narrates everything back to him...

Yep, I've done Jdrama as well!! Haven't see Oshin though - sounds interesting! 

trintringJhalak29RJXXriyya6

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

do you really not know??LOL
i need an explaination LOL

Riyya was it you who said you watch Korean dramas??
i need an explaination LOL if khushi does not know pheres first or SR 2st then i think im fit to ask THIS LOL  Yes i do watch... Korean Drama ... n i can say that kiss are completed in that drama... ROFL

Lol yay!!! Tu toh meri hi behen nikli!! I absolutely Heart Korean dramas!! And yes, kisses are definitely completed in them!!

@Rit, they're absolutely fab to watch!! And best of all, they don't drag on, not all anyway, they normally span around 15-16 episodes!! 

I used to watch some in my teenage years...haven't seen one in ages. I like the thought behind 15-16 epis. You can't get hooked too much and start writing thesis on it, cause it'll finish before you start writing Stern Smile
Good point Trin! Don't think I can handle another addiction like this one

Lol true Trin!! And yes that is the beauty of them Riyya, the fact that they don't drag the story out!! Rit, I have seen sooo many over the years, in fact, I hope to get back into them, lol IPK has taken priority these days!! Trust me, if you love a good chick flick, you'll LOVE Korean dramas - they do the best romance...after IPK of course! Tongue
ooo sounds good! Shall try watching one...hate dragging storylines

namedxtrintringJhalak29riyya6

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

What was in that suitcase and infact he placed it so hard on the ground...

Was that intentional to wake Khushi up...

My vote is there is shaadi ka jora and jewelry and other stuff for wedding, like khushi described to het friends. I think he put it down intentionally to wake her up. We'll definitely see the private pheras between them and promises of saat janam.

You know I always tell my hubby...that when we got married, we took vows to stay together for 7 janams rights. then next janam we are taking vows again for the next 7 janams . so if we keep taking vows in every janam we will be together for eternity...its an infinite loop right??? LOL

Wah...Kya bath bole...I am so looking forward to it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I took the vow as well...But still thinking...This lifetime its ok...He is good and helpful.TongueSmile, niceWink...funny.Wink...But for saath janan thekShockedShockedShocked...thinking ...thinking...thinking...

U know what...better to stay with a known devil...than an unknown evil...LOLLOLLOLLOL

same here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Moi bckBig smile

kyun re why  O why????

Pm me

LOL tum lok toh bohat besharam nikle!!! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29sharmibalanRJXX

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

What was in that suitcase and infact he placed it so hard on the ground...

Was that intentional to wake Khushi up...

My vote is there is shaadi ka jora and jewelry and other stuff for wedding, like khushi described to het friends. I think he put it down intentionally to wake her up. We'll definitely see the private pheras between them and promises of saat janam.

You know I always tell my hubby...that when we got married, we took vows to stay together for 7 janams rights. then next janam we are taking vows again for the next 7 janams . so if we keep taking vows in every janam we will be together for eternity...its an infinite loop right??? LOL

Wah...Kya bath bole...I am so looking forward to it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I took the vow as well...But still thinking...This lifetime its ok...He is good and helpful.TongueSmile, niceWink...funny.Wink...But for saath janan thekShockedShockedShocked...thinking ...thinking...thinking...

U know what...better to stay with a known devil...than an unknown evil...LOLLOLLOLLOL

same here
why DEVILROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringJhalak29

Go to top