Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 30)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

I Reserved on page 6...Will update in a couple of Hrs...and Shaz...this time ur reading mine...no escape... Angry

Shocked Did I miss your take on the last episode!!!?? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringsharmibalanRJXXriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Too Good Shaz

Lol Sharmi - what's up, tough day at work??

Yep...a bit...infact planning to take an early lunch break to escape...for sometime...may be in 30 mins...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

I Reserved on page 6...Will update in a couple of Hrs...and Shaz...this time ur reading mine...no escape... Angry

Shocked Did I miss your take on the last episode!!!?? 

Not just the last...the one before that...Don't get me going...Angry

I was waiting patiently...LOLLOLLOL...Now...Shocked...and the end result...ConfusedAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintringriyya6

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

One thing was a bit odd in my opinion. Why the hell was Arnav's baby picture one of a gaura baby?! That cracked me up as soon as I saw it!

Usually babies are too fair when they are born...SO its ok... my son was like that...but now he has toned down a bit...Smile

Hehe I'm sure the CVs implemented that logic when googling baby images LOL
But you're right - my little sister used to look like a gauri. & now I've regained the crown of being the fairest in the family! Yay!

trintringsharmibalanRJXXriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Too Good Shaz

Lol Sharmi - what's up, tough day at work??

Yep...a bit...infact planning to take an early lunch break to escape...for sometime...may be in 30 mins...Tongue

lol thought so..you seemed to be lacking energy!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by riyya6

HI ALL whats latest Hug

Riyya Hug Did you like the Bed Breaking???Stern Smile
LOLPlz respect the bED... they did justice to the BED in my view. What The ROFL

I loved arhi scene but did u guys notice when they fall they smiled but where is the love... i mean they could have shown like khushi starring at him looking how he smiled as he was sad the day b4... I know we had complaint abt starring y'day but... ROFL

Another thing can someone highlight how on earth a girl does not know pheres comes first or SR... come on.. i find that dialogue was not nessecary... And another dumb payal could not figure out whats going on n on top of all sharing her SR story... ROFL

I loved Nr-Dadiji-mamiji. oh god...ROFL...

is there a sr today Embarrassed

Riyya...*Thud* *Picking myself up from the floor* let me first come out of my shock...You wrote so much Shocked LOL

I'll be really surprised if there will be any SR today...you can tell Arnie is enjoying making Khushi all flustered. He's got that naughty smile on his face. I think he will do their own pheras at night. Just the two of them. Maby he's got stuff for that, that's why the suitcase, shaadi ka jora and things exactly as Khushi wanted it. That's the normal version. Other gutter versions of what could be in the suitcase are there too, but can't write them here Stern Smile So pheras will definitely happen, after that kya pata? Lets see, amy we'll get a surprise and something will happen. But remember Riyya , as we always say, keep our expectations very low. LOL

Whatever happens it won't all be tomorrow. We'll get something in the end and keep hanging for the weekend. I can feel weekend ka Satyanash coming up Confused
ROFL no promo means no SR...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringRJXX

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

One thing was a bit odd in my opinion. Why the hell was Arnav's baby picture one of a gaura baby?! That cracked me up as soon as I saw it!

I was thinking that too...ROFL...that looked too gora, maby he already knew that he was gonna go to Harvard and will be half gora so came out looking gora gora from mummys womb???Ermm

.Sia.sharmibalanRJXXriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Usually babies are too fair when they are born...SO its ok... my son was like that...but now he has toned down a bit...Smile

Hehe I'm sure the CVs implemented that logic when googling baby images LOL
But you're right - my little sister used to look like a gauri. & now I've regained the crown of being the fairest in the family! Yay!

ContratzzzTongue

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...the activities we do...the exposure to sun...our food habits...lot of things contribute...and it seems our skin tone changes all the time...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.trintringriyya6

Go to top