Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 21)

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Reduxians! Hola guys, how are we
all doing today? All deep in the gutter, no doubt. My analysis won't be much of
an analysis today guys because I'm short on time & all I can do is giggle
when I revisit certain parts LOL</font>



Ghausi... all again just had my smile on very wide Big smileand it was cheesy !!!,I am loving it !!!Wink

Haha I'm not going to watch the repeat telecast tomorrow with my mum - she's going to notice me blushing and grinning like a crazy person! I accidentally watched the Teri Meri dream sequence in front of her & she couldn't stop laughing at it while I was blushing like crazy! LOL
But I'm loving all of this too. Some nice scenes to revisit when life will get in the way for ArHi, as it undoubtedly always does.


Ghausia!! I hope you don't mind, but I used one of your pics for my guttery post!!!!Embarrassed

It's fine, Shaz! Maine pictures tori bana li, bas screencaps hi hain Wink
I'm having a ball reading your guttery post! Oh wait... Poor choice of words Embarrassed
 
Ghausia...which page is your post on??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by namedx

Ghausia!! I hope you don't mind, but I used one of your pics for my guttery post!!!!Embarrassed

It's fine, Shaz! Maine pictures tori bana li, bas screencaps hi hain Wink
I'm having a ball reading your guttery post! Oh wait... Poor choice of words Embarrassed

Aww thanks matey!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Guys, hogaya!! Enter at your discretion!! Evil Smile



 
ROFL ROFL
 
It was even funnier reading it the 2nd time around!!
 
Loved you passing on the blame to Appu.
 
That is officially my go to post whenever I'm feeling sad LOL

Lol Rit check again, what do you think about THE pic!???
Haha loves it!! Just somes up his entire thought of the day!! ROFL
Kaal mein suhaag raat manakar hi rahonga. After all I'm ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA
Good luck to you mate - you're gonna need it

Lol kudos Rit and Kopal, for being my true gutter dosts!!! LOL 
LOL no problems at all!! - my post is pretty guttery too

Lol I'm making my way through em now - *rubs hands in glee*
Fun night ahead of us we've got LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnamedx

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

AIinji reviving on her photos of past which were found by Kushi, and one of her clutch Arnie boy enters. And they plan & promise to put away the past behind &will never turn back but only forward!!! (ho hoD'oh'touched the wrong point when Hitler Daadi ji's here )

Payaliya puts a clear note in Kushi's head that  Arnie boy is real Jemwa (awww dreamy) which takes her to fly up & reach her one & only love Arnie ; the huggie therapy again ,but this time its for herself .(For a sec ,I thought its going to be senti,and  got ready to play my violinCry'.but but but  ,it turned to be ding dong bells .. she saw him without 'ahem ahem ahem'.when howzzz Shocked(gutterest person ' I knowWink ) but  she revealed the little chote 'cutest ever !!!(Tom & Jerry chase begins ,& bed breaks -& then the 3rd time biggest laugh '.Big smile.)-Well done again kushi my love!!! (Ok is it the wish like break the leg for good luck ,break the bed for'''you can fill it out) for me it about the war & nothing else !!!Wink

Loved Mami /Daadi one to one !!!!  mami came to full stop without even opening her eyes .felt the red signal'. Nowadays traffic signals are playing big time in RM'NK helps to clear the signal out ,playing the  traffic police ,sends Daadi  off with her famous look!!! NK took Mumbai example ---the other aurat  brought again in todays epi unknowingly but we all knowzzz!!! NK bhai you Rocked!!!


Kushi  again been  clearly shown the right path of rituals by her beloved family ,& she  takes a flight again  to her love  to solve the problem and he as usual  seen  talking to his other love Aman! But She wins as usualx. How can Arnie boy resist Kushi Love.

Kushi  again been  clearly shown the right path of rituals by her beloved family ,& she  takes a flight again  to her love  to solve the problem and he as usual  seen  talking to his other love Aman! But She wins. How can Arnie boy resist Kushi Love..Day Dreaming She starts to pour out her worries about rituals ,our dear ASR takes his chance ' plans to go all backwards'.(naughty naughty Arnie boy )---But we know its about the other aurat yet again (thanks to reduxiansHug)'CVs ha ha ha' but thank you for making it cheesy ,I am loving it Embarrassed

P.s---I thought to skip it,but  so true rits once you pop you cant stop...so pleaaj bare with me guys Big smile  my 1001st  post dedicated to redux (with my rumplings) !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NothingLastsnamedxwin7DiamondLifeRJXX

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Guys, hogaya!! Enter at your discretion!! Evil Smile



 
ROFL ROFL
 
It was even funnier reading it the 2nd time around!!
 
Loved you passing on the blame to Appu.
 
That is officially my go to post whenever I'm feeling sad LOL

Lol Rit check again, what do you think about THE pic!???
Haha loves it!! Just somes up his entire thought of the day!! ROFL
Kaal mein suhaag raat manakar hi rahonga. After all I'm ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA
Good luck to you mate - you're gonna neet it

Lol kudos Rit and Kopal, for being my true gutter dosts!!! LOL 

Hamesha!!Big smile

Ever ready for gutter giri! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnamedxRJXX

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 4067

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.


<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Reduxians! Hola guys, how are we
all doing today? All deep in the gutter, no doubt. My analysis won't be much of
an analysis today guys because I'm short on time & all I can do is giggle
when I revisit certain parts LOL</font>



Ghausi... all again just had my smile on very wide Big smileand it was cheesy !!!,I am loving it !!!Wink

Haha I'm not going to watch the repeat telecast tomorrow with my mum - she's going to notice me blushing and grinning like a crazy person! I accidentally watched the Teri Meri dream sequence in front of her & she couldn't stop laughing at it while I was blushing like crazy! LOL
But I'm loving all of this too. Some nice scenes to revisit when life will get in the way for ArHi, as it undoubtedly always does.




Ghausia!! I hope you don't mind, but I used one of your pics for my guttery post!!!!Embarrassed

It's fine, Shaz! Maine pictures tori bana li, bas screencaps hi hain Wink
I'm having a ball reading your guttery post! Oh wait... Poor choice of words Embarrassed

</div>
<div>

Ghausia...which page is your post on??

I promoted myself to page 2 today!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxRJXX

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 4067

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by namedx

Ghausia!! I hope you don't mind, but I used one of your pics for my guttery post!!!!Embarrassed

It's fine, Shaz! Maine pictures tori bana li, bas screencaps hi hain Wink
I'm having a ball reading your guttery post! Oh wait... Poor choice of words Embarrassed


Aww thanks matey!!Smile

Seriously, I'm sat here laughing silently like a crazy person at your guttery commentary ROFL
The name Pinky suits Aakash! Completely expresses my disbelief at the fact he had a SR LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxRJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Guys, hogaya!! Enter at your discretion!! Evil Smile



 
ROFL ROFL
 
It was even funnier reading it the 2nd time around!!
 
Loved you passing on the blame to Appu.
 
That is officially my go to post whenever I'm feeling sad LOL

Lol Rit check again, what do you think about THE pic!???
Haha loves it!! Just somes up his entire thought of the day!! ROFL
Kaal mein suhaag raat manakar hi rahonga. After all I'm ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA
Good luck to you mate - you're gonna need it

Lol kudos Rit and Kopal, for being my true gutter dosts!!! LOL 
LOL no problems at all!! - my post is pretty guttery too

Lol I'm making my way through em now - *rubs hands in glee*
Fun night ahead of us we've got LOL


Seems I am missing alot ...Cry but will catch you 2morrow!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxRJXX

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who knew Arnav was such a nat khat kid?

2 3

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 22   Views: 1994

-SilverAngel- 22 1994 07 September 2011 at 8:25am by -SilverAngel-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index