Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 17)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by Chani123

This is what dreams are made of...

Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?
I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright..
When I see you smiling I go oh, oh, oh

I would never want to miss this..
'Cause in my heart I know what this is..

This is what dreams are made of.. 

I've got somewhere I belong
I've got somebody to love

Happiness is no mystery..Its here and now, its YOU and ME!

Khushi dreamed of Arnav gifting her the string of pearls which bound their past, present and futures together..

Arnav, sat desolate in the kidnapper's den.. He had a dream of Khushi with him.. Running towards him and embracing him.. He envisioned her walking towards him even at the times when he was not looking at her.. Hoping to find her with him always!

Today when Khushi came and hugged him from behind, one of his dreams came true..
Isn't this what love is about?? Fulfilling each others dreams.. Knowing, sensing and giving what your loved one wants without being asked.. Always bringing a smile on their face.. Dividing their sorrows and multiplying their happiness!

The episode today...

What an absolutely delightful episode!! An episode which was a mix of everything..
Romance, comedy, drama and the famous story telling..

Last year if it was Khushi who told the tale of the birth of Lord Krishna and banishment of Kans mama, to an ignorant Lavanya on the auspicious occasion of Janmashtmi...

This year we have Akash and Nani enlightening NK about the eternal love story of Radhe-Krishna... A nani telling Khushi about the importance of 7 pheras and the 7 promises a man and woman make to each other before they start their life as     
MAN and WIFE!

Relations are mending all around.. A brother and sister, helping each other to forget the past.. Promising to let go of things which sadden them.. Looking towards a brighter future.. Promising to be always there for each other..

2 sisters Khushi and Payal.. The elder sister consoling her younger sister that she was not at fault.. she should be happy that she has a life partner like Arnav who stood by her side against his dadi.. and told her in front of everyone that she is his WIFE and she has every RIGHT and FREEDOM to do whatever pleases her.. for she is the LADY of the House.. 

Khushi, the wife, basking in the love of her husband.. Cherishing his love and actions.. His love and protection surrounding her like an armour.. Feeling safe for the first time in their relationship.. Realising that this marriage is for keeps.. 

Khushi, an imp, trying to tease her husband.. Coming up to him an apologising to him for seeing him without clothes, shocking him for a minute.. Only to show him his childhood picture in his birthday suit!! LOL Running around like a couple of ratty kids, jumping on the bed and breaking it in the process.. Of all the things they could have done to break the bed, they chose this!! D'oh

Arnav and Khushi shared their first laughter together.. A laughter which took them to their own world.. A world where No One and Nothing existed except them! Nothing else mattered except that they had each other.. A laughter which echoed their happiness, their contentment, their love, their joy and their desires.. 
2 lost souls who found another kindred spirit and soul and were rejoicing at that UNION!

Arnav, well who could have imagined he was such a tease.. Embarrassed He never lost.. And even in this moment of bliss, he did not forget to snatch his picture from her grasp.. When he saw that Khushi was embarrassed and blushing by the discussion of how the bed broke down, he did not leave the opportunity to get his kick out of it! He gave his lovely wife a WINK!!! Not only Khushi, but millions of phangurls sat gasping at the screen open mouthed!!!  

After listening to all the talks of pheras and how the marriage is not complete without them, a positively agitated Khushi walks up to her husband, talking to him incoherently.. Making him fall in love with her further!! Her antics have always made his day! 

She mutters how they are living like husband and wife but are only half married.. They have not done the most important rituals.. They have not done anything that couples do! He saw his opening and pounced.. He fed her ego and fanning her heart's desire to prove that she is smarter than him, he asks her to tell what all things they have not completed.. Like a rattu tota she starts with roka and finishes with
Suhaag raat.. Arnav who has been desperately trying to take their relation to a new level of intimacy, seizes the moment and informs her that they will start working on them, but backwards!!LOL  Flustering Khushi further.. Reminding her at every opportune moment that their Suhaag Raat is coming nearer! 

The hilarious moments!!

Nk, Dadi and Mami.. who would have imagined after the introduction of dadi on Monday, that these 3 will turn out to be such a deadly combination.. Whose interaction would leave mortals like us in raptures of laughter!!

As Bush said, Dadi like a traffic police officer, stops mami lost in her sounds of music, with the stop hand signal!! The close up of mami's face was just LOL

Mami wishing for bhoot pret, of whom she is deadly scared of to come rescue her.. and there comes NK to the rescue of Masi ji!! irritating dadi beyond imagination.. In the end. Dadi had to leave the 2 to their own means.. giving up on the lovey dovey looks Nk was giving her.. asking her to teach him her sweet goli.. sorry boli.. LOL

The Ominous moments
It came as a surprise to me that dadi was not aware of the change of surname of her grandson!! Things are going to turn ugly and soon.. 

Well. there is still time for that.. till then let's enjoy these 2 notorious love birds!!

Love

Kopal

==========================================================================
@ Kops; A refreshing view  from the hobbits land.. everywwhere ..Arhi shine..be it iin Potter land or the Hobbit one..Thank You !!

Tants, Thanks aap ko nahi humein bolna chchiye!

Redux is an addiction.. Impossible to break.. Not only participating but also writing!
I think daily.. that I will not write.. But here I am.. looking for it.. Waiting for you to come and give us the link.. Reserve our spots.. And I rush to do so..

Majboori hai! 

Aadat ban gayi hai!
==========================================================================

PS: Thanks a lot to the like team.. 
Thanks for all the warm comments guys!
Kopal, u left me in wonderland today how beautifully hv u connected the dreams with the reality of love on Krishna janam, a occasion which binds A&KClap
Thanks jhalak... 
I am in wonderland myself! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

A Very Happy Janmashtami to all of Us..

May We all be blessed with our Personal LadooGopals, Kanha & Krishna In our Lives,,,,
Let him Rejoices us with Motherhood, Love & Guide

The Saga of ROMANCE continues...

"Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of happy mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give."
-  Bertrand Russell

Day 5 & Day 6 in continuation

After a hatrick of intense emotinal tugging at heart episodes, today was a short ball with light humor induced moments, A joyful journey Arnav & khushi, stealing moments of love, companionship & making them into memories...

Its day 6 day of THE Challenge Arnav took for himself, and he has already won Khushi in accepting the hum between them, they both hv accepted their love n marriage tooClapClapClapwhat is left is to make the hamesha possible in next 6 days...

The episode started with Arnav & Anjali, trying to move beyond the past , A past which they hv buried, for it seeps pain in their lives, but it holds happiness there too, A  itching with has not healed is burning with rot within, yet looks healed they hv decide to move ahead with holding hands n be each others support,,,,,,

Khushi & Payal discussing abt Arnavs action & how payal was happy that how dignified Arnav is behaving with Khushi, his pride in being with  Khushi is outshining and all feel bedazzled with it and she very nicely reminds Khushi abt the fact that indeed Khushi is a lucky gal with a partner like Arnav,

Khushi is too in confirmation with this and is soul searching abt the fact, when it happend how happned doesnt matter what matters is the soul depth with it touches the two of them, that the world stood witnessing it...
The next scene where she hugs him and tease him reminds me of the growing confort between them, there was a time when they both cudnt understand anything abt eachother just the pain but now even with outlining the intentions they are eager to soothe each other, Arnavs hurried response to khushi bought this and the teasing... one of the most poignant moments we got  they say life happiness lies in sharing small joys with ur partner, these small moments build a string of memorires which becomes your tresures,,, one when you look back, you relive the joy the happiness it bought,,,, its these small moment which u hold in you fist when u look arnd

"And as ridiculous as it may sound, sometimes all any of us needs in life is for someone to hold our hand and walk next to us."
-
James Frey, The Final Testament of the Holy Bible

This was a common everyday happening they fell in bed together and start laughing, if you look it at first lok it looks ridiculous but the unreigned it bought for khushi & arnav was beyond measurable, A man who had smiled in years in presence of his cherished one lets go the shackes on his heart for a moment and this simple moment lets him loose with his love,  they hv fallen numerous times before too, Falling has been a part of their journey yet today was the only tuime they hv laughed, they hv eccpted each other completely and so hv they started njoing mundane things

The next scene once agn highlighted the diff between Khushi & Arnav, where in khshi gets restlessless with the incompleteness of marriage & Arnav sees its a chance to enjoi the palyfulness with his wife,

I loved nani explaining the love between Krishna & Radha, A love which is beyond a name, it wasnt bound by societal norms or acceptance morein with the two involved, which was accepted and adored by the world on the purity it hold something similar to Arnav & khushi's love which isn bound to the realtionship they hv they are each other suppport, anchor, friend,  teaser, partner competitior, they are the ones who brings out the best in otherClap

Arnav once agn teasing Khushi in the bedroom with regards to marriage & rituals highlighted the acceptance these two two hv for each other and their relationship, they are no longer denying  the realtionship but are looking fwd in this relationship...

Arnav once agn expressing his desire to move forward in this relationship, infact including his playfulness into it to make khushi  a willing partner in their journey was adorable

The scene between Anjali & Arnav highlighted once agn If Arnav is gaining his ground with Khushi, he is loosing his footing with Anjali, who is holding averted eyes when Arnav finds her in the poolside alley, I wonder where this betryal leave Arnav this time, will her abondament this time lead ot ressurection of ASR once gan, one which has gone back since Khushi's arrival

I am not touching the final scene and dadi tonite bcz  would like to take the complete scene whch playout.

Another important component "Companionship" of the realtionship called marriage was highlighted for me today between Arnav & Khushi, They hv become the support, anchor, frnd, teaser, in  each other lives, they hv become the ppl who will stand by each other, A few more components achieved and they will be completely in it.Big smile

Loved NK facing DadiBig smile
Mami's monkey GrooveWink
HP explaining Bed Breaking in Arnavs room,LOL
Return of naughty Arnav, " main tumhe kha thode hi jaunga Khushi"ROFL
Family observing the changing Dynamics of Khushi Arnav's RelationshipLOL

Dedication To Arnav & Khushi

Some may call it Destiny, Some  may call it meant to be
But I just call it  U & Me

Tonite njoing the companionship I got this in my mind, Hope you will njoi it too

Jhals u are officially the queen of  sweet romance... Seven stars is too little for this...Loved the changing dynamics of Anjali Arnav eon tht u highlighted..Smile

areeba_blossom

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person." --- Gerard Way  

Koel once agn a brilliant pc,,, the Janamshatami bringing the new aspects to Arnav n khushi
thank u jhalsHug
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
In the recent few days, I haven't been having a liberty to follow the episodes with utmost attention, and giving I've been watching the latest 'dhamdaar' episodes only once, it doesn't really help. Today's episode was certainly the kind that if a layer would be peeled off, there is a story awaiting. That's what had attracted me to this show from the very first episode; it had actually made me think about the characters. Now, to the episode:

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes.
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears.
What is it else?
A madness most discreet,
a choking gall and a preserving sweet.
W. Shakespeare

Love, they say is a kind of emotion that overpowers the worst of our fears, the promises made in past or better yet, love makes us forget everything except that one person whose thoughts linger throughout the day! The love Arnav Khushi share is nothing less than pure and eternal love except that there love has been cursed by fate. They both have been bonded by fate in a way that allows them to confront their pasts, redeem their flaws and heal the wounds.

The episode started with the sisters conversing about the storm that had passed. I absolutely loved how Payal putforth the optimistic point forward. She and Arnav had shared a deep respect and understanding with each other since the beginning and coming from Payal about how caring and loving Arnav is towards Khushi, it made the realization deep in Khushi what Arnav means to her and vice versa! The lines if the title song aptly went along with the situation!

The back hug!! Throughly unexpected for Arnav, and insuring warmth, support and thanks from Khushi! Instead having what followed next, the hug itself showed the increasing comfort level between the two. Khushi who till now had been hesitant with intimacy was stepping up today. This is the new Arnav Singh Raizada for you, who doesn't mind at all running behind his wife. Just few months ago he had been throughly pissed when Khushi ran with the divorce papers This is what Love does people! Be aware!!

"aap ne kaha tha na ke pechle nation ko bhool jao!

It is so easy to give advice but it becomes that much harder to implement that! On the very first episode Arnav had told Anjali that it is 'her' whose stuck in the past! He that day had bought the 'sheesh mahal' for 'Anjali'! Though she agrees to move on, is she really moving on from the past.

Anjali herself will be bringing the shadow of darkness back into the house, going behind her brother's back right after promising him! Reminds me of the 'Dark Times Approching' from Harry Potter. The shadowy effects and gray clouds!

Dadi ji is one stubborn nut! She wants to know about the dear daamad ji and since the moment she has arrived, she has been busy trying to churn the story of his absence out from someone! once again she targets Manorama knowing that afraid of her, she may blurt out.

I absolutely love Manorama here! Listening music and lost in her own world of 'bootiful colors' she is confronted by Dadi, causing her to tremble and pray for someone to come. NK rightfully arrives at the moment, confusing Dadi's hindi. Saying right to her face that she's scary was a bold move! All that mixed Hindi of NK's did point somewhere. Doods will definitely do a good job of explaining if.

Nani narrating the tale of kirshna in presence of all three couples signified Arnav and Khushi parallel to them. They themselves aren't completely tied in a marriage but there love overpowers everything, providing them a stregth to stand by each other leaping over the hurdles placed in their way.

Mami's comments on playing cricket certainly added the bit of light heartednesd needed. Everyone slightly getting in a teasing mode and Khushi hiding herself behind the little pots. To add more, Arnav actually winked at Khushi, ensuring the little of secret of theirs safe.

Rasams are believed to part of tradition that ensures a happy marriage to the couple. Arnav and Khushi had missed them all and the gravity of the situation is understood by Khushi now.
Typical of a Arnav or rather say any man to chose it backwards. Khushi herself is in a position where she deeply desires Arnav and caught in between her own words, temporarily escapes the situation.

*the Khushi who after marriage may have been afraid to approach the aspect that they aren't completely married today stepped forward with complete authority and asked fir a complete marriage!

Pointers

• Arnav Singh Raizada smiling! Now if that takes Akash aback then we over here are nothing!

• Dadi ji doesn't like the name change of Arnav. She is yet to realize what she her decision and her son's decision had done all fourteen years ago.

• I have a strange feeling that instead of sugary raat, it'll be the opening of can of worms tonight! Let's just keep betting though!

Btw, during these past few days I've immensely enjoyed reading the views if Anna, jhalak, sandy, bushra, divya, Koel, nazeefa and ghausia! I'm pretty rough with names of course so the rest on first three pages, great job! Ofcourse let's not forget Tants and Doods for their remarkable Interpretations!

Originally posted by tanthya

@ Areeba , Yayy !! My sweety is back...with her intake ..like a summer showers to cool the fevered brows...

it definitely felt good to be back even for few minutes! Thanks! Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79NothingLasts.Sia.sunshine99win7Imzi

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Hola Girls Hug Hug..

An Awesome episode with Right mixer of Comedy and Romantic scenes ..loved it so much .The most funniest and sexiest episode LOL LOL.Today  its was Janmastami  they maintained their trend.
last time it was kushi who  Became a story teller to lavanya , explained us the How the Lord krishna Born and Khans Vadh .

Now after one year they introduced us the Radha and krishna Love story whom all pray them for Love which has no  name,the purity of their souls that they love each other thought they stay away from each other. Previously ASR played the Role of Khan mana LOL  LOL..this is year he is nat kaht 
Khanaya who played Rasleela with kushi LOL LOL..

No where Cv's left the nat khat khanaya  mode of ASR ..Right from the starting of the episode he is in the total mood to flirt kushi LOL ..

Kushi who was Confused with dadi approach to her  shares her fear with payal.For the First time after these two girls married they never talked so pleasantly  as they Did today.Payal who impressed by ASR approach reminds kushi that she got a best Husband ever.
she can easily say this because her Husband never ever says such words for her not in this janam LOL ..

Kushi and Arnav building up their relationship as Husband and wife  slowly..their way of talking to each other has changed no shy or no hesitation  to express their feelings how they feel for each other..Kushi said she saw his naked body Shocked Shocked Shocked,,and ASr expressions are so normal ..
loved their intimacy Embarrassed Embarrassed..,,Cute pic of ASR childhood baby LOLLOL..

i wonder it can be a real childhood pic of Barun ROFL ROFL..

The next scene was Too much to handle i was laughing like hell..they both broke the bed ROFLROFL..

i felt for a moment that they way interacted was like SBS barun and sanaya...loved it Star  Star

OMG Dadi-Mami-Nk  scene to hilariousROFL  ROFL

Mami praying for Bhooth or preth to help her ..Than Nk enter ROFL..than NK adressing Dadi that she daravani ROFL ROFL..

Total  rocking funny episode Clap Clap..

Loved the Anjali and ASR  conversation again .both really  make us feel like sis bro relationship should be the way they are Embarrassed
Wow... romance and comedy in perfect balance like the epi... u made revisit the laughter riot onscreen again.Clap

vasiraju

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Updated on Page 3...it's not very deep but it wil make you smile (I hope) Big smile

Right off to make some tea and catch up on the posts so far

Edited by RitJ26 - 09 August 2012 at 5:06pm

namedx

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

In the recent few days, I haven't been having a liberty to follow the episodes with utmost attention, and giving I've been watching the latest 'dhamdaar' episodes only once, it doesn't really help. Today's episode was certainly the kind that if a layer would be peeled off, there is a story awaiting. That's what had attracted me to this show from the very first episode; it had actually made me think about the characters. Now, to the episode:

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes.
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears.
What is it else?
A madness most discreet,
a choking gall and a preserving sweet.
W. Shakespeare

Love, they say is a kind of emotion that overpowers the worst of our fears, the promises made in past or better yet, love makes us forget everything except that one person whose thoughts linger throughout the day! The love Arnav Khushi share is nothing less than pure and eternal love except that there love has been cursed by fate. They both have been bonded by fate in a way that allows them to confront their pasts, redeem their flaws and heal the wounds.

The episode started with the sisters conversing about the storm that had passed. I absolutely loved how Payal putforth the optimistic point forward. She and Arnav had shared a deep respect and understanding with each other since the beginning and coming from Payal about how caring and loving Arnav is towards Khushi, it made the realization deep in Khushi what Arnav means to her and vice versa! The lines if the title song aptly went along with the situation!

The back hug!! Throughly unexpected for Arnav, and insuring warmth, support and thanks from Khushi! Instead having what followed next, the hug itself showed the increasing comfort level between the two. Khushi who till now had been hesitant with intimacy was stepping up today. This is the new Arnav Singh Raizada for you, who doesn't mind at all running behind his wife. Just few months ago he had been throughly pissed when Khushi ran with the divorce papers This is what Love does people! Be aware!!

"aap ne kaha tha na ke pechle nation ko bhool jao!

It is so easy to give advice but it becomes that much harder to implement that! On the very first episode Arnav had told Anjali that it is 'her' whose stuck in the past! He that day had bought the 'sheesh mahal' for 'Anjali'! Though she agrees to move on, is she really moving on from the past.

Anjali herself will be bringing the shadow of darkness back into the house, going behind her brother's back right after promising him! Reminds me of the 'Dark Times Approching' from Harry Potter. The shadowy effects and gray clouds!

Dadi ji is one stubborn nut! She wants to know about the dear daamad ji and since the moment she has arrived, she has been busy trying to churn the story of his absence out from someone! once again she targets Manorama knowing that afraid of her, she may blurt out.

I absolutely love Manorama here! Listening music and lost in her own world of 'bootiful colors' she is confronted by Dadi, causing her to tremble and pray for someone to come. NK rightfully arrives at the moment, confusing Dadi's hindi. Saying right to her face that she's scary was a bold move! All that mixed Hindi of NK's did point somewhere. Doods will definitely do a good job of explaining if.

Nani narrating the tale of kirshna in presence of all three couples signified Arnav and Khushi parallel to them. They themselves aren't completely tied in a marriage but there love overpowers everything, providing them a stregth to stand by each other leaping over the hurdles placed in their way.

Mami's comments on playing cricket certainly added the bit of light heartednesd needed. Everyone slightly getting in a teasing mode and Khushi hiding herself behind the little pots. To add more, Arnav actually winked at Khushi, ensuring the little of secret of theirs safe.

Rasams are believed to part of tradition that ensures a happy marriage to the couple. Arnav and Khushi had missed them all and the gravity of the situation is understood by Khushi now.
Typical of a Arnav or rather say any man to chose it backwards. Khushi herself is in a position where she deeply desires Arnav and caught in between her own words, temporarily escapes the situation.

*the Khushi who after marriage may have been afraid to approach the aspect that they aren't completely married today stepped forward with complete authority and asked fir a complete marriage!

Pointers

' Arnav Singh Raizada smiling! Now if that takes Akash aback then we over here are nothing!

' Dadi ji doesn't like the name change of Arnav. She is yet to realize what she her decision and her son's decision had done all fourteen years ago.

' I have a strange feeling that instead of sugary raat, it'll be the opening of can of worms tonight! Let's just keep betting though!

Btw, during these past few days I've immensely enjoyed reading the views if Anna, jhalak, sandy, bushra, divya, Koel, nazeefa and ghausia! I'm pretty rough with names of course so the rest on first three pages, great job! Ofcourse let's not forget Tants and Doods for their remarkable Interpretations!

Originally posted by tanthya

@ Areeba , Yayy !! My sweety is back...with her intake ..like a summer showers to cool the fevered brows...

it definitely felt good to be back even for few minutes! Thanks! Hug

The can of worms will definitely be opened. I feel scared because whenever Arhi smile and flirt... something bad happens. But I am already wearing my seatbelt cuz it's gonna be a bumpy ride!!! 

Jhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Gals Hv edited the post aand added these

Time hv changed, Realms hv changed but time has stood testimony to immortal love RadhaKrishna hv tought the mortals once Agn we are witnessing the Love which is bound by name but the invariable components( edited: Added later as a after thought)

Hope it wouldnt mk a diffrence to ur thought abt the take

sunshine99

Go to top