Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 148)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Nina90

Ok me peeping in for a bit...might disappear suddenly...don't MU me please Embarrassed

Trin! Smile Me missed you so much! Hug

Yaar stupid work,Ouch hopefully after today 4 days off so should be more regular Big smile

Hey Trin HugHugHug

I am hummming the song "Maria Maria"...hello Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshineZoyafanJRiasree07

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

I came early when doods was there ... I may disappear again as my hubby is doing an ASR on me today staying at home ... That too not well ... Me full on pati seva LOL

How can me not be happy ... I have been with you girls for the past 6 months and seen you work so hard on the analysis atlast time to reapBig smile... GH is rewarding you gals beyWink... Btw can anybody throw light on the changed credentials GH and janki missing from the credits
[/QUOTE]

Like everything else in the serial...that also has to be decoded...

Creative team stands for REDUX...they dedicated the entire episode of yesterday to us...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshineZuzanasree07

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Will Kushi's real surname be revealed??
She was not born gupta right?

will it trigger the doomed events to happen??

Like doods saids yesterday- 4 families lifes changed with probably Dadi's decision...
but Guptas come in much later- it is first Maliks, Jhas, Raizadas and Kushi's real family.. na?

I have a theory on this but i wont reveal it today...

tell us baba... if it comes true then we shall glorify you!Tongue

I will tell it in the analysis... I can't hold it also...

Sneak Peek:

Khushi somehow seems to be related and she might be the niece of Mrs. Malik...

Which makes Arnav and Kushi cousins?

That's why I said I am not sure about it..

I will refine after re - watching all the episodes but some how I have this feeling these two love birds are related..

sonshineZoyafanJRiasree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Guys... 
Someone mentioned that there was a change in expression when khushi was seeing ASR's father. So its possible that she has seen him earlier. Based on this, what if the scenario is like this?

Somehow Mrs Malik MUs Mr Malik with Khushi's mom(the family might have known each other). Blame the MU on chacha malik. Mr Malik unintentionally causes khushi's parents death due to some rash driving or something. He feels guilty and beings khushi home to give her a home during the time of anjali's wedding. So everyone MUs the kid and Malik and the shaadi is broken and Mrs malik commits suicide.  Khushi is indirectly the reason in a way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafanJRia

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Family episode...Comedy Episode...Drooling Episode... Warm up episode ...Choose the best ?? 
All the above!!! Tongue 

Warning : Someone sneaking in and sneaking out strongly and boldly !! Ice breaking is going to start soon...

Bro-Sis;Bro-Bro;Sis-Sis;Husband-Wife (half or full Wink) all bonded today ...A Wonderful family scene shown with the head of the family watching ...ASR is still the head...No Daadi,,, I was happy that CV's didnt show this beautiful scene watched by ever angry Daadi (as of now)

Khushi : Never mess up with a business-man ...you didn't know what runs in his mind these days. He is surprising every moment of yours and still you are not catching up with him.This man was just behind you 5-6 days back flirting challenging that you will come and hug and what a mouth you have !! Bilkul pagal...you are damn gonna change!!  Your mouth is the biggest enemy...whatever moments be...whatever...Shocked

Well well...the episode is just a warm up episode to all the happenings that is going to take place in next week. We had the family sharing Krishna-Radha story ...a love story which is an example to so many things in this world. This story's  Radha - Krishna 's love has now fulfilled all the conditions whatever Naani mentioned. For that matter both of them got married to save their respected families from a major breakdown that day.

Family is all that they both love and now they are getting again together to save it from the upcoming storm.They shared a wonderful laughter today...husband-wifey..noo..Mami once pointed them clearly "LOVE BIRDS AYE GAYI".This bond alone will lead the other family members also to settle down and look forward to the future. This was depicited beautifully today!! I liked that last scene of Akash-Payal with their siblings...

"Daadiji aapke Goli...I mean boli"..ROFL...This scene was the best of the day!! Amazing...Laugh..laugh...and keep laughing... I am not so good at picking up clues from all the words but I hope whatever Manorama Mami mentioned today had something !! The decoders will do it perfectly...
Daadi is also stunned at NK 's guts to speak up to her like this Is It Wink?? If ASR pulls the attitude...NK just holds on the reverse gear for her.Chotte...NK...Beach...Garam...ClapBrilliant scene it was...!!! 

After a long time we witnessed Khushi - Payal convo a good one..how much I missed this in last months...Just continue...

As in Harry Potter "The Darkness Approaches" and has got closer to the Lion's Den today!! 

BTW Why is the history repeating : ASR laughing...Khushi blushing...walking backwards..ASR-Akash;Khushi - Payal talk...!! Kuch gadbad hai ???Oh No..!!! Angry

Get ready for the roller coaster ride...!! 
Simple and lovely post yarBig smile

Loved the  take HugHug

lalsunvidZoyafansree07

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Zuzana

I came early when doods was there ... I may disappear again as my hubby is doing an ASR on me today staying at home ... That too not well ... Me full on pati seva LOL

How can me not be happy ... I have been with you girls for the past 6 months and seen you work so hard on the analysis atlast time to reapBig smile... GH is rewarding you gals beyWink... Btw can anybody throw light on the changed credentials GH and janki missing from the credits

Like everything else in the serial...that also has to be decoded...

Creative team stands for REDUX...they dedicated the entire episode of yesterday to us...
[/QUOTE]

Pals!!

Here you go!! Tongue

ZoyafanJRiasree07

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Ok me peeping in for a bit...might disappear suddenly...don't MU me please Embarrassed

Trin! Smile Me missed you so much! Hug

Yaar stupid work,Ouch hopefully after today 4 days off so should be more regular Big smile

Will await your funny posts! Big smile and bak bakking with you! Smile

Nehi nehi...I'm trying to be serious Stern Smile but I do miss bak baking so much. Hope mon and tue will be in full force Big smile 

Today I was so impresses with dadi actress...how did she keep a straight face with NK and mami? ROFL
Trin i think u missed my comments for ur Postm
i so wanted to read ur Gutter thought and req u to make a xclusive Gutter postWink

Zoyafansree07trintringclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by payasa

Lovely episode'.

Dadi character is looking as interesting as ASR. So Thought of writing about dadi  today'

Dadi-

.a strict, disciplined n religious woman, a woman who had lived her life on her own terms cud not come to live in her friend's house after losing her son n daughter in law on that fateful day

She chose to stay in ashram n left the children under the care of nani..but that night left an unhealed scar in her heart too, which she could not able to overcome over the years.. Dadi chose to shut herself from the family permanently, refusing to come to terms with the present, but keeping all the information abt her grandchildren.  

It is clear from their conversation that, she  used to get information abt them time to time.Her frequent questioning abt shyam hints she doesn't know anything about him. 

Her strict, disciplined religious , highhandedness hints at her instant disliking of khushi. Neither she wud have approved of her presentation nor her way of welcoming.

Her dislike is going to heighten even more when she learns khushi's involvement in shyam's matter. She may ask for the proof of kidnapping which nobody has.

Now that anjali has seen arnav in love with khushi n his lying to her..she might think that arnav has misunderstood / misread shyam.

This might trigger the reentry of shyam and anjali might chose to go with shyam and leave the house, which arnav may not allow. Meanwhile arnv-khushi come much closer n tackle the situation together.

Arnav-khushi

Loved today's arhi scenes after long time'it didn't look silly like recent ones...if they keep showing such arhi scenes, it is much more enjoyable.

points to ponder---

1. dadi's involvement in either in khushi's parents death or in her son's unholy deeds seems to be remote...she seems to lead her life on her own terms like ASR. her reasoning for staying ashram would be her inability to come to terms with the situation enough to live through iti

2. the promo- where khushi says- " chahakar bhi hum aap se nafrath nahi karpate " and arnav's dialogue-" kash hum mohabath karpate "

isnot it related to immedietly post marriage track.wherein she is supposed to hate him for his deeds and he wants t love her but cant "

nice post Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidZoyafan

Go to top