Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 147)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by bs_si

Ok me peeping in for a bit...might disappear suddenly...don't MU me please Embarrassed

Trin! Smile Me missed you so much! Hug

Yaar stupid work,Ouch hopefully after today 4 days off so should be more regular Big smile

Will await your funny posts! Big smile and bak bakking with you! Smile

Nehi nehi...I'm trying to be serious Stern Smile but I do miss bak baking so much. Hope mon and tue will be in full force Big smile 

Today I was so impresses with dadi actress...how did she keep a straight face with NK and mami? ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanNina90sree07clarissajohntanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

Family episode...Comedy Episode...Drooling Episode... Warm up episode ...Choose the best ?? 
All the above!!! Tongue 

Warning : Someone sneaking in and sneaking out strongly and boldly !! Ice breaking is going to start soon...

Bro-Sis;Bro-Bro;Sis-Sis;Husband-Wife (half or full Wink) all bonded today ...A Wonderful family scene shown with the head of the family watching ...ASR is still the head...No Daadi,,, I was happy that CV's didnt show this beautiful scene watched by ever angry Daadi (as of now)

Khushi : Never mess up with a business-man ...you didn't know what runs in his mind these days. He is surprising every moment of yours and still you are not catching up with him.This man was just behind you 5-6 days back flirting challenging that you will come and hug and what a mouth you have !! Bilkul pagal...you are damn gonna change!!  Your mouth is the biggest enemy...whatever moments be...whatever...Shocked

Well well...the episode is just a warm up episode to all the happenings that is going to take place in next week. We had the family sharing Krishna-Radha story ...a love story which is an example to so many things in this world. This story's  Radha - Krishna 's love has now fulfilled all the conditions whatever Naani mentioned. For that matter both of them got married to save their respected families from a major breakdown that day.

Family is all that they both love and now they are getting again together to save it from the upcoming storm.They shared a wonderful laughter today...husband-wifey..noo..Mami once pointed them clearly "LOVE BIRDS AYE GAYI".This bond alone will lead the other family members also to settle down and look forward to the future. This was depicited beautifully today!! I liked that last scene of Akash-Payal with their siblings...

"Daadiji aapke Goli...I mean boli"..ROFL...This scene was the best of the day!! Amazing...Laugh..laugh...and keep laughing... I am not so good at picking up clues from all the words but I hope whatever Manorama Mami mentioned today had something !! The decoders will do it perfectly...
Daadi is also stunned at NK 's guts to speak up to her like this Is It Wink?? If ASR pulls the attitude...NK just holds on the reverse gear for her.Chotte...NK...Beach...Garam...ClapBrilliant scene it was...!!! 

After a long time we witnessed Khushi - Payal convo a good one..how much I missed this in last months...Just continue...

As in Harry Potter "The Darkness Approaches" and has got closer to the Lion's Den today!! 

BTW Why is the history repeating : ASR laughing...Khushi blushing...walking backwards..ASR-Akash;Khushi - Payal talk...!! Kuch gadbad hai ???Oh No..!!! Angry

Get ready for the roller coaster ride...!! 
Simple and lovely post yarBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotasonshineZoyafanJRiasree07

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by Nareshkota

gopan haare

nirgun aur nyaare

tumri bin humra kaun nahi

NK Bhai, aapko iska meaning patha hai?

patha hai kyun?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiasree07

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Sathya this is specially for you for Krishna JayanthiBig smile

My Fav Song..Close to my heart. To all my friendsEmbarrassed

Ayarpadi Maligaiyil Thaimadiyil Kandrinaipol Mayakannan Thoongugindran Thalelo Avan Vai Niraya Mannai UnduMandalathai KattiyapinOiyvedthu Thoongugindran Aararo (Ayarpadi)

Pinnalitta Gopiyarin Kannathile Kannamittu Mannavan Pol Leelai Seithan Thalelo AndhaMandirathil Avar Uranga Mayakkathile Ivan UrangaMandalame Uranguthamma Aararo (Ayarpadi)

Nagapadam Medhilavan Narthanangal AdiyathilDhagamellam Theerthukondan Thalelo AvanMoga Nilai Kooda Oru Yoga Nilai PolirukkumYaar Avanai Thoongavittar Aararo (Ayarpadi)

Kannanavan Thoongivittal Kasiniye Thoongividum Annaiyare Thuyilezhuppa Varero  Avan Ponnazhagai Parppatharkkum Bhodaimutham PeruvatharkkumKanniyare Gopiyare Varero (Ayarpadi)

Yep Love this song,Yesterday it was playing in the mandir close to my house Big smileSPB rocks

Day Dreaming

Divya give the translation pls Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafanshivikrockssree07

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Why I don't know but I remember the Song "Kanna..."

from tamil Sivaji Ganeshan's film Karna now..

no that song was diff bhai,Ullathil nalla ullam song,whenever i hear that song,i feel like cryingCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafansree07tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonshine

Hi back after lunch and writng  program..

helloBig smile

Hi sonshine..
care to decode perfume's hint for today?

I decoded it in the morning...

Will post my version again...

Arnav and Khushi will walk the 7 pheras walk in the Khushi's desired attire.. but they won't be happy as the Shyam issue will come out and Khushi will be more so upset because of Daadi's comments...

Arnav and Khushi will embrace each other.. Daadi will force Shyam's entry...

The 7 pheras might happen but not wedding..again it is how persistent Khushi was n How love struck Arnav is ??

What was in the suit casee...was it the attire for their wedding ??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafanNina90sree07DiamondLife

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Hello NK Bhai!

hello nina.

Aap aaj likha nahi?

nahi main kal ke liye thoda sa bachaya tha..

Weekend post!Smile

sonshineZoyafansree07

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Originally posted by namedx

helloBig smile

Hi sonshine..
care to decode perfume's hint for today?

Hey lovely ladies, and NK bhai! (see I'm learning) Smile

Appu this is for you! Lol hope I remain in your good books!! Evil Smile

Posting again! Tongue

sonshineZoyafansree07

Go to top