Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 14)

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazleef

does no one like my post Cry?
Will read it as soon as I'm done updating my post Big smile I'm sure I'll loves it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNothingLasts

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123





This is what dreams are made of...



   

  


Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?
I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright..
When I see you smiling I go oh, oh, oh



Kopal you  made me smile whole through your post ...took me again to ARHI land Day Dreaming
and with serious note ...just wonderful!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Chani123





This is what dreams are made of...



   

  


Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?
I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright..
When I see you smiling I go oh, oh, oh



Kopal you  made me smile whole through your post ...took me again to ARHI land Day Dreaming
and with serious note ...just wonderful!!!

Thanks joy! 

I am happy that it brought a smile to your face! And a dreamy expression...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15960

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
kopal..lovely point ..about fulfilling each others dreams..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsunshine99Chani123

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
How intelligent are you my Kushi love --knew all the rituals!!!
we'll start with backwards...Day Dreaming  Arnie got sooo naughty these days!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Chani123RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

How intelligent are you my Kushi love --knew all the rituals!!!
we'll start with backwards...Day Dreaming  Arnie got sooo naughty these days!!!
Are you watching it too? aahh I'm sitting here like this Big smile
NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2690

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by nazleef

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by nazleef

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by nazleef

Before I begin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAV!!!!!!! MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!! MAY YOU FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO PUT YOUR BRAND NEW BED TO GOOD USE WITH KHUSHI!!! And don't worry, even if your family disapprove, we still have your back!!! Even if the bed doesn't hold!!! 

Naz your teenage hormones must've have gone into overdrive today...
 
Look forward to reading your post. Big smile

LOL Hehehe!!! Well, it is Arnav's birthday today!!! So I thought I better remind him to put on his birthday suit to celebrate his birthday in style with Khushi! After all, he bought himself a birthday present in the form of a brand new bed. Since he couldn't use that old one, I'm sure he's just itching to jump right in with Khushi in tow!!! Wink Blushing

If your unsure about his birthday, check this out http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139984

There's the picture of his passport. I couldn't find the picture so use this!!!



Not sure if you're familiar with the recording artist Jeremih but his song pops into my mind. Oh dear these gutter thoughts are taking over my mind, sorry if I offend anyone Embarrassed

i actually am familiar with him. you just reminded me of the song "birthday sex" which would be appropriate if does do it on his bday! LoL ROFL
that's the song I was hinting at just didn't want to say LOL

don't worry, i said itLOL
RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazleef

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by nazleef

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by nazleef

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by nazleef

Before I begin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAV!!!!!!! MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!! MAY YOU FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO PUT YOUR BRAND NEW BED TO GOOD USE WITH KHUSHI!!! And don't worry, even if your family disapprove, we still have your back!!! Even if the bed doesn't hold!!! 

Naz your teenage hormones must've have gone into overdrive today...
 
Look forward to reading your post. Big smile

LOL Hehehe!!! Well, it is Arnav's birthday today!!! So I thought I better remind him to put on his birthday suit to celebrate his birthday in style with Khushi! After all, he bought himself a birthday present in the form of a brand new bed. Since he couldn't use that old one, I'm sure he's just itching to jump right in with Khushi in tow!!! Wink Blushing

If your unsure about his birthday, check this out http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139984

There's the picture of his passport. I couldn't find the picture so use this!!!



Not sure if you're familiar with the recording artist Jeremih but his song pops into my mind. Oh dear these gutter thoughts are taking over my mind, sorry if I offend anyone Embarrassed

i actually am familiar with him. you just reminded me of the song "birthday sex" which would be appropriate if does do it on his bday! LoL ROFL
that's the song I was hinting at just didn't want to say LOL

don't worry, i said itLOL
LOL thanksss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NothingLasts

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who knew Arnav was such a nat khat kid?

2 3

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 22   Views: 2008

-SilverAngel- 22 2008 07 September 2011 at 8:25am by -SilverAngel-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index