Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 139)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by nivedha84

U loved the meadow,iam super happyBig smile
Sathu will u be updating 2dayConfused
will the Marriage happen b4 the contract expires/will Arhi complete the 7 pheras metamorphic way.BOLO naBig smile

Aww Sweet of u...

Not today Vedha...

So far  the chances for marriage is dim..

Arnav Laughed , You See !!

@Bold: Ab is me kya problem hai? Shocked
Whenevr arnav laughs.. he is sure to cry in the coming episodes...

He didn't cry after the first time he laughed, na? During Nainital trip? Am hoping it will be the same way this time too *fingers crossed* Accha hi hoga! Smile

Engagement , Kya tha ?? started Faraq padtha hai..right after that na

Still, tanths... uske liye kaafi time tha, na? Ek mahine se zyada? Ab ek mahine romance ke baad ron shona dikhayenge tho mujhe koi problem nahi! Smile

Haan , but it wrung you na,,,the scenes began to get serious..  while romance was going on here, Shyam was building the tension alongside.. with the  Bauji attack n hospital track...that will be happening ...

Woh tho tha hi, Tanths... But atleast this time, they shouldn't get separated like all those times before; not physically not emotionally. He can cry all he wants alongside Khushi...

Depends yaara ...Khushi has the conch  ...See they will be like K-R..always together !!

Of course; this time the choice will be Khushi's...

@Bold: That is what I hope for too, Tanths! Though I wouldn't mind it if its Khushi trying to move away! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasonshinenivedha84Zoyafanlara3110tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

SathyaHug

I couldn't post yesterday ... Your post was so fantabulous ... Throwing a very different light on the happenings... And that day you mentioned Panchajanya and when I saw it in the epi ... I was so proud .. You girls really rock Thumbs Up

ZUu Hug

You are Here !!  Hugs Bey !!

Thanxx , Hun  ...

I was very happy too esp when both Conch n Twins came together !!

Aww, I am delighted n happy by ur happiness re..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNareshkotasonshinenivedha84Zoyafanlara3110Zuzana

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hi back after lunch and writng  program..

helloBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Supna9

Another day 4 me with max time taking task again ll prepare biryani.
Yest i laughed watching Ipk
kya bed tor epi n romance n comedy tha hehehe

Me too loved the episode.
NK was hilarious...LOL

hi sree yeah loved his talk with dadi n dadi ne bhi kya seriou comedy ki.
But arnav gesture when he smiled signing papers n talked with akash n then walked with smile i remind me tarrace conf scene that day his talked with akash on love n then his walk with smiling face towards da terrace i really feeling bad 4 him but what is coming NPAND MDJND ll be my fav if execute well

Who said NPAND is coming soon?Confused He was smiles before terrace MU as well. Cry
I was on cloud nine till now. Now that brings me down.  No cricket match.Cry

btw if NPAND is coming soon then how will the re-marriage will happen?Confused

why shud remarriage happen so soon...if they want to satiate Khushi, then they may settle for pheras ..which again brings the marriage thing to moot point...why marriage , that marriage which no one sees ...if they  are going for proper marriage, sanctioned by  elders..then that is not happening  for now ... Don't rule out marriage though

If NPAND comes into play then sree it will also have MDJND so we can relax but indeed its like harry and voldemort final battleLOL
what is NPAND and MDJND?

Appu its Nafrat Paas Aane Na De aur Mohabhat Dur Jaane Na deLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasonshinenivedha84ZoyafanNina90sree07

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hi back after lunch and writng  program..

Hello NK Bhai!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshineZoyafansree07clarissajohn

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Another day 4 me with max time taking task again ll prepare biryani.
Yest i laughed watching Ipk
kya bed tor epi n romance n comedy tha hehehe

Me too loved the episode.
NK was hilarious...LOL

hi sree yeah loved his talk with dadi n dadi ne bhi kya seriou comedy ki.
But arnav gesture when he smiled signing papers n talked with akash n then walked with smile i remind me tarrace conf scene that day his talked with akash on love n then his walk with smiling face towards da terrace i really feeling bad 4 him but what is coming NPAND MDJND ll be my fav if execute well

Who said NPAND is coming soon?Confused He was smiles before terrace MU as well. Cry
I was on cloud nine till now. Now that brings me down.  No cricket match.Cry

btw if NPAND is coming soon then how will the re-marriage will happen?Confused

why shud remarriage happen so soon...if they want to satiate Khushi, then they may settle for pheras ..which again brings the marriage thing to moot point...why marriage , that marriage which no one sees ...if they  are going for proper marriage, sanctioned by  elders..then that is not happening  for now ... Don't rule out marriage though

If NPAND comes into play then sree it will also have MDJND so we can relax but indeed its like harry and voldemort final battleLOL
what is NPAND and MDJND?

Nafrat paas aane na de

Mohabbat duur jaane na de Stern Smile D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshineZoyafansree07

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

BRB after an hour or so

Edited by abavi - 10 August 2012 at 3:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafanNina90sree07JRiaDiamondLifeclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Yaaron... Aa jao... N go crazy...!Wink

Cute n Funny episode...LOL

Today, I'm on a 'Symbolism decoding' spree... Enter at your own 'riskwa'... Becoz the soul writing this is immune to 'any sort of damage to brain'...as this particular soul doesnt have a 'sense' to be out of sense...LOL

Here are my 'Channas' of Wisdom...

Smile the Symbolism of the 'Arnav Anjali' hug... Whenever this boy hugs a person, the other person immedietly starts hiding things frm him. This is called as d 'Hug Effect'... Ask, Anjali, Kushi or Daadi... They all hav got only this boy to play, 'hide n seekwa'...Wink

Smile The 'back hug' by Kushi... Symbolism...hmm...hmmm... Yes! That was 'whirlwind coming frm the past n hitting the target'... (kya bole jaa rahi ho...scratches my head) Wink

Smile The 'cute Baby Pic'... That symbolises that, 'Arnav bituwa wasnt born with his 'Three Piece Suit'... That was a 'techniqui Kharaabi, he developd Later...Wink

Smile 'Kushi's Rabbave n title song at the Stair case...' That is to tell us dat, these days 'she has removd Rabba ve, frm the 'I- pod' n is playing new songs...

Smile 'Her tent dress'... It symbolises dat, 'kyunki Tent bhi Kabhi Pom Pom thi'... Every1 angry with d tent, take a deep breath, think of d 'pom pom' n dont worry... 'you are already breathing out' with a deep helpless Sigh...' by the way, isnt it, 'Janmashtmi' they r celebrating... May be they r laying the track for 'Christmas'. Thats why the 'tentwa' rings 'jingle bells' in my head...Wink

Smile Symbolism of 'Suhaag Raath'... That says... The Cvs roam around our Jurrasic Park..now and then, n they know that 'yeh dil bekaraar kitna...' aatmas r living here...Wink

Smile the Symbolism of 'Broken Bed'... Thats a final warning for us... 'not to never ever call, 'Kushi as Petite and Arnav as Skinny'... Didnt we see what they did? Broke a 'king size' bed with a 'pole Vault'...!

They should hav been our official entry into Olympics 'FLY WEIGHT BOXING'...Wink

Smile 'Arnav's wink...' it symbolises dat his poor 'chocolate eyes' hav decided to take a break frm the 'staring session'... The new deal is dat, when 'one eye stares, the other wil rest by winking'...Wink

Smile 'Kushi's Hair clip...' kya yaaron.. Ab yeh bi explain karne ki padi...

'thats the Soch nayi' by SP' yaar... Hum kisise kam nahi andolan for 'patni' log.

"if 'PATI' has a 'BLUE TOOTH'... Then 'PATNI' has a 'HAIR CLIP'...Wink

Smile was trying to Lengthen my Postwa...bt even 'paagalpan' has limits naa...Wink

P.S... 'Thanx SATHYA dear'... Waiting for your update...
Bwahahaha jachu hilarious loved the symbolism for the baby picture and khushis clip  LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshineZoyafanJRiasree07

Go to top