Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 13)

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by nazleef

Before I begin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAV!!!!!!! MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!! MAY YOU FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO PUT YOUR BRAND NEW BED TO GOOD USE WITH KHUSHI!!! And don't worry, even if your family disapprove, we still have your back!!! Even if the bed doesn't hold!!! 

Naz your teenage hormones must've have gone into overdrive today...

Look forward to reading your post. Big smile

LOL Hehehe!!! Well, it is Arnav's birthday today!!! So I thought I better remind him to put on his birthday suit to celebrate his birthday in style with Khushi! After all, he bought himself a birthday present in the form of a brand new bed. Since he couldn't use that old one, I'm sure he's just itching to jump right in with Khushi in tow!!! Wink Blushing

If your unsure about his birthday, check this out http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139984

There's the picture of his passport. I couldn't find the picture so use this!!!

Not sure if you're familiar with the recording artist Jeremih but his song pops into my mind. Oh dear these gutter thoughts are taking over my mind, sorry if I offend anyone Embarrassed

i actually am familiar with him. you just reminded me of the song "birthday sex" which would be appropriate if does do it on his bday! LoL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgRJXXareeba_blossom

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by namedx

hey guys.. Shaz Angry, K1, rit, joy..

Updated on Pg 1...

do peep in...Big smile

Hehe did you like my intro Kopal??
I think I made it quite obvious! Angry

Sorry...Embarrassed

But it's still staying!!! Evil Smile
I know that! Angry

...wese end waqt pe you ditched me completely during the live commentary!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgChani123

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
does no one like my post Cry?

joyvgChani123RJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Just for you Joy Hug 

Was going to include this in my post but you might leave before then hehe

Special shoutout to Joy, who took her pehla kadam into Redux yesterday, loved your first post, ditto ditto ditto to everything. Sorry I wasn't there to congratulate you last night, I logged on rather late but you weren't around! But now that you've done it once you wont be able to stop (To quote Mr. Pringle 'once you pop you can't stop' - someone should also warn Arnav bitwa about this too). Anyway carry on with the posts, well done!! Thumbs Up

Embarrassed  shhooo shweeet ...Hug  ,i'll be dreaming again about my pehla  pehla post...you started it Rits,I thought of my pointers today but ,just coulndn't get it right as it been tooo Day Dreaming
thank you sooo much really !!! ,it gives me the boost to do so much...we'll see
 Pringle it is LOL-- I counldn't resist redux mika now...but pointers or whatever it is...still in doubt !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXX

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

hey guys.. Shaz Angry, K1, rit, joy..

Updated on Pg 1...

do peep in...Big smile

Hehe did you like my intro Kopal??
I think I made it quite obvious! Angry

Sorry...Embarrassed

But it's still staying!!! Evil Smile
I know that! Angry

...wese end waqt pe you ditched me completely during the live commentary!! Angry
Sorry about that..Cry

Horrible weather here.. Net was a prob.. No continuity! 

joyvgnamedx

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Before I begin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAV!!!!!!! MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!! MAY YOU FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO PUT YOUR BRAND NEW BED TO GOOD USE WITH KHUSHI!!! And don't worry, even if your family disapprove, we still have your back!!! Even if the bed doesn't hold!!! 

Naz your teenage hormones must've have gone into overdrive today...

Look forward to reading your post. Big smile

LOL Hehehe!!! Well, it is Arnav's birthday today!!! So I thought I better remind him to put on his birthday suit to celebrate his birthday in style with Khushi! After all, he bought himself a birthday present in the form of a brand new bed. Since he couldn't use that old one, I'm sure he's just itching to jump right in with Khushi in tow!!! Wink Blushing

If your unsure about his birthday, check this out http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139984

There's the picture of his passport. I couldn't find the picture so use this!!!

Not sure if you're familiar with the recording artist Jeremih but his song pops into my mind. Oh dear these gutter thoughts are taking over my mind, sorry if I offend anyone Embarrassed

i actually am familiar with him. you just reminded me of the song "birthday sex" which would be appropriate if does do it on his bday! LoL ROFL
that's the song I was hinting at just didn't want to say LOL

joyvgNothingLasts

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

does no one like my post Cry?

naleef I have just started reading...so will come to your s soon ...now smile pleej Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NothingLastsJhalak29Chani123RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Just for you Joy Hug 

Was going to include this in my post but you might leave before then hehe

Special shoutout to Joy, who took her pehla kadam into Redux yesterday, loved your first post, ditto ditto ditto to everything. Sorry I wasn't there to congratulate you last night, I logged on rather late but you weren't around! But now that you've done it once you wont be able to stop (To quote Mr. Pringle 'once you pop you can't stop' - someone should also warn Arnav bitwa about this too). Anyway carry on with the posts, well done!! Thumbs Up

Embarrassed  shhooo shweeet ...Hug  ,i'll be dreaming again about my pehla  pehla post...you started it Rits,I thought of my pointers today but ,just coulndn't get it right as it been tooo Day Dreaming
thank you sooo much really !!! ,it gives me the boost to do so much...we'll see
 Pringle it is LOL-- I counldn't resist redux mika now...but pointers or whatever it is...still in doubt !!

My points have turned into paragraphs...all the stuff the CVs gave me today just couldn't help myself

joyvgnamedxJhalak29

Go to top