IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! - Page 119

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sree07

Ya during death anniversary pooja...
But there was a slight expression change in her when she saw Mr Malik...* donning my detective hat.😆

could be the effect of knowing  MIL committed suicide cos of this man...
Originally posted by tanthya

Haan, You are the pillar  , the Backbone of Redux !!

kya hua PD ko?? hope he gets well soon !!

Yaar, Shweths was saying the  GH has been replaced by Rucha.. must watch today's credits ...
No, "Rucha singh gautam" is "Creative Director"
they just changed GH and JV to "Creative team" in the credits
it might just mean that GH and JV got additional people on their team...
Originally posted by JRia

Divya give the translation pls 😳

Maria this is the rough translation

Tired after eating the mud - Lord Krishna sleeps and thus takes rest. But when HE sleeps the whole world comes to a stand still and this gives the great poet Kannadasan an opportunity to call all Mothers and the Gopis to come to his help to awaken the sleeping Lord Krishna. And if you awake HIM what is the gift he gives you? His resplendent appearance and a peck on your cheeks, that drives one crazy as if one has taken opium. In this material world, he removes one's Lust, Anger and Ignorance and enters the houses of the Gopis (who are devoid of these three gunas) and steals the Milk, Curd and Butter just so that one is always reminded of these guileless Gopis whose love for him is eternal and absolutely without any expectations.

By his coming to their homes and by their constant thinking about Lord Krishna both these places(homes and the minds of Gopis) become a temple to Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna vanquished the poisonous Serpent Kalingan and drove him out of the pond and then detoxified the poisonous waters so that his devotees could quench theirthirst. When his devotees quenched their thirst by drinking the sweet water from this pond Lord Krishna himself became satiated.When one prays to the Lord one should pray to him without expecting any benefits(Pradhibalan) in return from Him. It should be like the self-less love that exists between a Mother and her child. When the devotee has this Sthitha Prajna and approaches the Lord he would definitely grace him with HIS Darshan and shower him with His Blessings.
Originally posted by Nareshkota

I decoded it in the morning...

Will post my version again...

Arnav and Khushi will walk the 7 pheras walk in the Khushi's desired attire.. but they won't be happy as the Shyam issue will come out and Khushi will be more so upset because of Daadi's comments...

Arnav and Khushi will embrace each other.. Daadi will force Shyam's entry...
👏
Originally posted by sree07

Ya during death anniversary pooja...
But there was a slight expression change in her when she saw Mr Malik...* donning my detective hat.😆

I was under the impressoin that she saw him before.That was before i was rightly corrected. That day Kushi was so upaet that when the photo was being kept in place Kushi was very upset and walking away from the hall crying so she did not see the photo.

Anu
Originally posted by RitJ26

Before I start a special shoutout to the Live Update crew. I don't watch the episodes live but your commentary makes it so much better.

Appu- What would we do without you. Thank you so much 🤗

Shaz - Your running commentary is so hilarious, it's like your in my mind gal 😆. As soon as I read the epi summary I knew our gutter thoughts would take over the thread and you did not disappoint. But after reading your commentary I have nothing to write for myself

Was so tired today I was sure I wouldn't be posting but as soon as I read the episode summary I reserved a place. Just couldn't help it. The CVs gave us sooo much today how could I not write?!

So let's begin...

Wasn't able to watch the Arnav-Anji scene properly as I kept getting disturbed but I liked the fact that they promised to stick together to forget their past.

The bed breaking scene was great. At first when Khushi hugs Arnav from behind you're not sure if it's a sympathy hug but as soon as she sticks up that photo you know she's just teasing. It was so cute to see them running around, behaving like children and of course laughing khul ke. It came across so naturally, well done to BS & SI.

Mami gliding around the house, music in her ears, not a care in the world only to run into Dadi, followed by a small prayer for someone to come save her from the clutches of this 'against all things fun' woman. And who's the bali ka bakra this time, none other than NK...

NK you slay me with your lines (and little jump when you see dadi), darawani, I'm not chotte I'm NK, No beach in Delhi, bhashan, goli  😆 and the fact you say everything with such innocence, completely oblivious to dadi's anger bubbling inside, looking to burst forth...

And burst it did, dadi how dare you!! NK, Bewakhoof 😲 Oh no you didn't. That's it, be prepared for the 'wrath of Rit'!!! You insult my NK, Imma take you DOWN!! 😡

(Completely off topic but did anyone see the interview of Karan on the main forum today? It said eligible bachelor but I thought there was news a few weeks ago of him finally finding love?! - confused much)

Entering...Gutter Land (proceed with caution)
Oh the episode was rife with innuendos & guttery lines today, and I'm sure our keen eyes and ears picked up on every single one. Feel free to add any if I missed them out:

- Bed Breaking: don't really need to elaborate
- Pehle aise kabhi bed bhi nahi toota
- Mami's dialogue 'ehsan ka karathe rahe bedwa pe jo bedwa hi toot gaya, cricket khelat hai?' All Raizada's get naughty smirks on their faces (ahh loves it), Khushi hiding behind the diya. 😳
- Arnav winking after the bed breaking is revealed to the family. BS as much as I love you, please practice winking in the mirror
- Multiple mentions of Suhaag Raat
- Arnav: 'mein tumhe khaa toh nahin jaonga' - I wouldn't  be so sure Khushi.

Ok gutter overload.

Let's talk about other things I liked (or managed to notice despite all the drooling)

- We're getting a lot of nice Khushi-Payal conversations. I like that the sisterly bond has been restored, makes me reminicse about old Gupta house days. When Payal was talking about Khushi being khushnaseeb to get a husband like Arnav, I almost thought she was going to do an impression of Arnav but no 😒. The kitchen convo about the suhag raat was also cute, Payal wondering why Khushi's sanak is at an all time high today and Khushi's face like she's being sent to the slaughter (pun totally intended)

- Mr & Mrs Pink look like there are back in the the honeymoon phase, Payal holding the diya while Akash paints. The CVs missed an oppourtune moment here, they could've painted their diya pink but it was yellow.

- Akash noticing Arnav in an extra chirpy mood today - 'Good Day' huh? - Ask him again tomorrow, hopefully he'll have an extra spring in his step 😉

- The family sitting around painting diyas and listening to nani's tales.

Had to talk about the Arnav-Khushi night time scene seperately because it was just that good! 

- First Arnav cutting his call because he saw Khushi was getting impatient,  what a lovely husband. 

- Arnav playing along to Khushi's melodrama

- The look of guttery realisation on Arnav's face as he realises the 'things' pati & patni's do

- Arnav toying with Khushi - 'you're so intelligent' and you Mr. ASR are such a tease!

- As Khushi was reciting her rasam list, Arnie baby was just waiting for the 'suhaag raat', he didn't even let her finish before his 'yup that one' - you eager beaver you! 

- 'Shuruvat suhaag raat se', you definately are an eager beaver

- 'mein tumhe kha toh nahin jaonga' - are you sure??!

- Bitwa's smirk = Ritika dead!! 😍

Arnav must be the most forward Star Plus lead in the history of shows, only you could get away with saying the things you say and doing the things you do. Kudos to Gul & the CVs for pulling off quite a risque episode.

A chottu sa mention to Mr. Pink. Well done man, we didn't know you had it in you. Some of us had begin to doubt your manhood after witnessing your love affair with pink (and some of us still do doubt it - yes Shaz I'm looking at you 😳). But your Pyaari Payalia cleared your name Mister. Good for you, you get yours 👍🏼

I was thinking about how difficult this episode must have been to shoot. If I was a cast member I wouldn't have been able to stay in role at all.
- Swati Ji, how could you keep a straight face while NK was blabbering on.
- All the RM wasis, Mami's line must have slayed you.
- Barun & Sanaya: Your scenes were too much, how many re-takes must you have had to do?!

Just a thought to end: Bitwa has had how many failed attempts at one single kiss? He's jumping the gun a bit! Iss besabari ko kya naam doon?

Well that's all I could muster at this time. It wasn't very insightul or proufound but that's what all the other writers are for 😆

Also a specialwa shoutout to Joy, who took her pehla kadam into Redux yesterday, loved your first post, ditto ditto ditto to everything. Sorry I wasn't there to congratulate you last night, I logged on rather late but you weren't around! But now that you've done it once you wont be able to stop (To quote Mr. Pringle 'once you pop you can't stop' - someone should also warn Arnav bitwa about this too). Anyway carry on with the posts, well done!! 👏

😃 that was an awesome post Ritsy... you have started nailing it ⭐️
and and and ...
🤗 🤗🤗 Rits...me over the moon,no actually ,over the sun!!😆
Thank you sooo much ,you did push me pointer buddy  ,I still cant believe it that I am in to it...still in doubt !!! it might just run off!!! we'll see...