Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 126)

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

GOOD MORNING, Radhe's  Big smile

Tanths Hug
hi nina, sree, tanths, maria

who else?
is nivi, riyya and shami here?

Me AppuBig smile
Hey AppuBig smile

hi NIVI
it was funny
you advising Arhi to respect the bed and they broke it the very same dayLOL
Appu u got it wronmg re,the bed showed its discomfort  and protested  against ARHI continous disrespect to the bed,,hence it broke downWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineabavilara3110tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

U loved the meadow,iam super happyBig smile
Sathu will u be updating 2dayConfused
will the Marriage happen b4 the contract expires/will Arhi complete the 7 pheras metamorphic way.BOLO naBig smile

Aww Sweet of u...

Not today Vedha...

So far  the chances for marriage is dim..

Arnav Laughed , You See !!

@Bold: Ab is me kya problem hai? Shocked

When Arnav Laughs, Disaster strikes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedsonshineshivikrocksNina90abavilara3110JRia

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

Originally posted by payasa

Lovely episode'.

Dadi character is looking as interesting as ASR. So Thought of writing about dadi  today'

Dadi-

.a strict, disciplined n religious woman, a woman who had lived her life on her own terms cud not come to live in her friend's house after losing her son n daughter in law on that fateful day

She chose to stay in ashram n left the children under the care of nani..but that night left an unhealed scar in her heart too, which she could not able to overcome over the years.. Dadi chose to shut herself from the family permanently, refusing to come to terms with the present, but keeping all the information abt her grandchildren.  

It is clear from their conversation that, she  used to get information abt them time to time.Her frequent questioning abt shyam hints she doesn't know anything about him. 

Her strict, disciplined religious , highhandedness hints at her instant disliking of khushi. Neither she wud have approved of her presentation nor her way of welcoming.

Her dislike is going to heighten even more when she learns khushi's involvement in shyam's matter. She may ask for the proof of kidnapping which nobody has.

Now that anjali has seen arnav in love with khushi n his lying to her..she might think that arnav has misunderstood / misread shyam.

This might trigger the reentry of shyam and anjali might chose to go with shyam and leave the house, which arnav may not allow. Meanwhile arnv-khushi come much closer n tackle the situation together.

Dadi wil definitely be instrumental in bringing back Shyam, at least she would try her best. Anjali seems to have accepted the situation but that is not true. She is happy because she has put up her own plan of action to bring back Shyam. I would say that she is very very wrong in deceiving Arnav and that puts her in the line of the other decieving characters in the story. However, this time I guess there is some fault from Arnav's side also, he never bothered to give an explanation of the situation to Anjali, who deserved an explanation. Till she knows the complete truth, she is free to believe whatever she wants !!

Arnav-khushi

Loved today's arhi scenes after long time'it didn't look silly like recent ones...if they keep showing such arhi scenes, it is much more enjoyable.

points to ponder---

1. dadi's involvement in either in khushi's parents death or in her son's unholy deeds seems to be remote...she seems to lead her life on her own terms like ASR. her reasoning for staying ashram would be her inability to come to terms with the situation enough to live through iti

I don't think she was involved. She left out of humilation and being ashamed on her incapability to prevent the incident. The Sheeshmahal signifies the social status they might have had. It was a palace and one can presume that the Maliks had a larger than life social status in Lucknow during that time. So a scandal of this magnitude was likely to bring a huge ill reputation on the family name. Dadi left because of that humilation.

..exactly my thoughts..you articulated  it  better..i dont see her involvement. 

2. the promo- where khushi says- " chahakar bhi hum aap se nafrath nahi karpate " and arnav's dialogue-" kash hum mohabath karpate "

isnot it related to immedietly post marriage track.wherein she is supposed to hate him for his deeds and he wants t love her but cant "

Yeah right. Both this and Arnav's dialogue also 'kaash main tumse mohabbat kar pata' have been already shown. However, there r possiblities of reusing them, in some other track, past or otherwise. Depends how the track unfolds. 

no..madhu..they have already passed through that stage of hate and now they have  fully realised that whatever may come, they love each other. they both are aware of it...so even if   that past comes out, that will not separate them, but hurt them. they will have tough times with the family...especially with dadi.

today's dialogue of arnav- anjali where they said they have to come out of the past and move on...holds significance here...

the promo which says khushi's past is responsible for arnav's painful present..hints at the mystery woman smehow related with khushi n causing the death of asr mother with whom he was dearly attached...it is clear that asr holds his father's deed as responsible for this. if he would have been correct, then arnav-anjali would not have lost their mother.  it is also clear that his father seems to be stubborn, egoistic man. that is why whenever asr stuck to his rudeness,  nani kept saying that u have his blood in your veins.   his dad had broken the trust of his wife and the children..that is what mattered to asr.

Mine in red!

answered in blue..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineshivikrocksabavi

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by clarissajohn

GOOD MORNING, Radhe's  Big smile

Sathu aap aaj late hogayiBig smile

Kya hui gawa

How was epi for u

Aaj Janmashtami hai yaar ... so was involved in tht...

Ab main phree

Sathu innika unglukku ok ok we had it yesterday

Sree Jayanthi Vaalthukkal, Tanths! Big smile I didn't know it was today for you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksabavitanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by abavi

U loved the meadow,iam super happyBig smile
Sathu will u be updating 2dayConfused
will the Marriage happen b4 the contract expires/will Arhi complete the 7 pheras metamorphic way.BOLO naBig smile

Aww Sweet of u...

Not today Vedha...

So far  the chances for marriage is dim..

Arnav Laughed , You See !!

@Bold: Ab is me kya problem hai? Shocked
Whenevr arnav laughs.. he is sure to cry in the coming episodes...
But this time Khushi is there to support him,share his pain and be his pillar of strength,so no probs viBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineshivikrocksNina90abavilara3110

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Originally posted by laap

hi gurls...has anyone decoded perfumes new hint?
what new hint?Shocked
its dated today atleast.havent gone thru d previous pages so dont kno whether it was decoded.logged in frm my cell...so very slow.
will check in a while
not in the mood for riddles
as for those in the form of poetry... absolutely not

tell me it is not like yesterday?
by the way, Nina, u were right about yesterday's hint... khushi apparently is no windLOLLOL
i get a headache  just reading them..totally depend on you guys to make some sense of those poetic hints!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineJRia

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

hi gurls...has anyone decoded perfumes new hint?
what new hint?Shocked
its dated today atleast.havent gone thru d previous pages so dont kno whether it was decoded.logged in frm my cell...so very slow.
will check in a while
not in the mood for riddles
as for those in the form of poetry... absolutely not

tell me it is not like yesterday?
by the way, Nina, u were right about yesterday's hint... khushi apparently is no windLOLLOL

@Bold: Huh, didn't get youConfused

sonshineshivikrocks

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Sathya anything in sbs/b,shold i switch on the TV

sonshineshivikrocks

Go to top