Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 113)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Arnav is now able to balance the two relationships that mean the most to him. His wife is reciprocating his advances and is walking with him forward. So he decides to spend some quality time with Darling Di. But he finds Di in tears (yet again) and he quickly puts a stop to it. He in his own way urges her to move forward. My personal feelings about this scene was "Di, don't be like me. Don't hold on to the past and allow your demons, literally, to advantage of you. Don't let your past, destroy your future." He is imploring his Darling Di to move on and promises to be there for her always. But Di isn't quite so ready yet.

good post nazif

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrockslara3110

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Doodle

Doods, watching yesterday's epi and all the talk about Krishna-Radha... I had the weirdest of ideas. Tanths asked a few days ago that what if Arnav's Dad was actually the gem and was wronged... I wondered; what if it was Chachaji who was wronged and did this all for revenge? And what if the Krishna-radha prem that remained without name was actually Chachaji and Shyam's sister?

Am I overthinking it?

You are over thinking Hon ... don't ... We are good ...

As per as Krishna and Radha are concerned they are soul mates but never united on earth and they couldn't give a name as their relationship was above physical union ... they were never mortally united ... they couldn't because Society wouldn't accept then ... but they both were righteous ... 

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?

Aren't Radha and Krishna are "Star Crossed" lovers???  why will no wedding and yet the love saga come up ??? 

It can't relate to Arnav_khushi... the only people in the past I can think of are... Arnav's Dad and Shyam's sister?

Just now I replied to Divya (Sarun Rocks) ... she mentioned naa whatever happened Radha was beside Krishna always... they were in each other's own world ... but ASR and Khushi are not Radha Krishna we know that ... but they are star crossed ... and because this is a series they will be united but not now ... 

We are entering Nafrat paas aane na de ... Mohabbat door jaane naa de ...

Just be Prepared ... I am saying it since July and I am maintaining all my analysis since last 6 months ... the same way ... 

It is happening and we are at the door. 

Remember in many of my analysis I talked about Khushi's Dignity ... and how a girl treated by society if at all, if ever the contract wedding comes out??? 

Before going I will say just watch the scene at the lounge when everyone witnessed that the bed was broken and what all of their reactions were in that scene ... they laughed it out right??? 

If at all if, the contract wedding truth comes out then what will they all say then??? Laugh or what will they do??? 

Chalo me off ... Cya tomorrow ... what ever happens we are together ... I may be wrong in all my analysis also and so if I am proven wrong then don't throw "Sandals" at me ... Big smile

Bye and Hugzzz   Hug

Thanks for writing it out in simple words so I could understand Big smile

I did wonder about what all their reactions would be...

Bye and I'm sure nothing of the sort will happen; it just has to come true!

Hugs! Hug
So i was right in thinking CryCry..

Now I guess I know what will happen...

1. Arnav and Kushi will surely have some sweet time ...just before the bom explods...
2. Forget SR...Sepration **NAFRAT** on it's way
3. COntract thing will be surely out...and I am very sure dadi is the one to bring it out...
4. Kushi will have to leave RM  for her dignity..
5. She will be devistated that Dadi and her family is responcible for her parents untimly death..
6. Arnav will know that Past connnection and will decide to part ways...

I am not sure the complete marriage will happen now...trust me..it will happen ..but not now...

Right now...After past revilation Kushi is gona move out and her dignity will be at stake...
Arnav again will become stone cold...

They will unite and come back..but I guess we need to be prapered..NAFRAT and war on it's wayCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90shivikrockslara3110anjani-pagliclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Bwahahha I  think my job will go with wind soon

Instead of salman khurshid  I just wrote salman khushi ROFL

Chechi addiction at its best,laghe rahooo ,thankgod u r able to findout the mistake and rectify it in time b4 ur editor sends for proof reading,bachgayi tuLOL

Shami: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
  Hi pallu

hey Shami, how r u dear...me juggling from Redux to work and so on...i can very well identify with ur position Wink

Samajth mein aya

Hum log aik jaisa

Where ru working  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@doodlewa Hug even if you are proven wrong, its fine..
I love your snow flake(Day Dreaming) story line than the CVS scattered channe(Angry) story line.
Me a fanwa... Doncha worry..hugs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinicool_tweetyZoyafanshivikrocks

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
@riti.... Sorry dear...Yesterday I could not join back the jugalbandhi...Embarrassed
you around?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinicool_tweetyZoyafanshivikrocksanjani-pagliclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Doods, watching yesterday's epi and all the talk about Krishna-Radha... I had the weirdest of ideas. Tanths asked a few days ago that what if Arnav's Dad was actually the gem and was wronged... I wondered; what if it was Chachaji who was wronged and did this all for revenge? And what if the Krishna-radha prem that remained without name was actually Chachaji and Shyam's sister?

Am I overthinking it?

You are over thinking Hon ... don't ... We are good ...

As per as Krishna and Radha are concerned they are soul mates but never united on earth and they couldn't give a name as their relationship was above physical union ... they were never mortally united ... they couldn't because Society wouldn't accept then ... but they both were righteous ... 

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?

Aren't Radha and Krishna are "Star Crossed" lovers???  why will no wedding and yet the love saga come up ??? 

It can't relate to Arnav_khushi... the only people in the past I can think of are... Arnav's Dad and Shyam's sister?

Just now I replied to Divya (Sarun Rocks) ... she mentioned naa whatever happened Radha was beside Krishna always... they were in each other's own world ... but ASR and Khushi are not Radha Krishna we know that ... but they are star crossed ... and because this is a series they will be united but not now ... 

We are entering Nafrat paas aane na de ... Mohabbat door jaane naa de ...

Just be Prepared ... I am saying it since July and I am maintaining all my analysis since last 6 months ... the same way ... 

It is happening and we are at the door. 

Remember in many of my analysis I talked about Khushi's Dignity ... and how a girl treated by society if at all, if ever the contract wedding comes out??? 

Before going I will say just watch the scene at the lounge when everyone witnessed that the bed was broken and what all of their reactions were in that scene ... they laughed it out right??? 

If at all if, the contract wedding truth comes out then what will they all say then??? Laugh or what will they do??? 

Chalo me off ... Cya tomorrow ... what ever happens we are together ... I may be wrong in all my analysis also and so if I am proven wrong then don't throw "Sandals" at me ... Big smile

Bye and Hugzzz   Hug

Thanks for writing it out in simple words so I could understand Big smile

I did wonder about what all their reactions would be...

Bye and I'm sure nothing of the sort will happen; it just has to come true!

Hugs! Hug
So i was right in thinking CryCry..

Now I guess I know what will happen...

1. Arnav and Kushi will surely have some sweet time ...just before the bom explods...
2. Forget SR...Sepration **NAFRAT** on it's way
3. COntract thing will be surely out...and I am very sure dadi is the one to bring it out...
4. Kushi will have to leave RM  for her dignity..
5. She will be devistated that Dadi and her family is responcible for her parents untimly death..
6. Arnav will know that Past connnection and will decide to part ways...

I am not sure the complete marriage will happen now...trust me..it will happen ..but not now...

Right now...After past revilation Kushi is gona move out and her dignity will be at stake...
Arnav again will become stone cold...

They will unite and come back..but I guess we need to be prapered..NAFRAT and war on it's wayCry

Yeah yar I too sensed this after reading doods

So all this nok jhoks, romance and happy moments are only for some days so enjoy it fullest  CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Hoila peeps... Hugs Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

itna sannata kyun hai ?

Shhh Arhi is gonna play cricket tonight...So people are too excited to speakEmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniZoyafananjani-pagliclarissajohn

Go to top