Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 111)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafancool_tweetyriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by nivedha84

Bwahahha I  think my job will go with wind soon

Instead of salman khurshid  I just wrote salman khushi ROFL

Chechi addiction at its best,laghe rahooo ,thankgod u r able to findout the mistake and rectify it in time b4 ur editor sends for proof reading,bachgayi tuLOLLOLLOLLOL

Im working online so its more easy than print I can correct the mistake myself in a minute provided I find it. After I write the story my colleague checks it she is senior to me. Just now she asked me where is ur . bwahahahaha LOLLOL

chechi send me links to ur articles,i would love to read them.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafananjani-pagliclarissajohnriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Nina90

Doods, watching yesterday's epi and all the talk about Krishna-Radha... I had the weirdest of ideas. Tanths asked a few days ago that what if Arnav's Dad was actually the gem and was wronged... I wondered; what if it was Chachaji who was wronged and did this all for revenge? And what if the Krishna-radha prem that remained without name was actually Chachaji and Shyam's sister?

Am I overthinking it?

You are over thinking Hon ... don't ... We are good ...

As per as Krishna and Radha are concerned they are soul mates but never united on earth and they couldn't give a name as their relationship was above physical union ... they were never mortally united ... they couldn't because Society wouldn't accept then ... but they both were righteous ... 

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?

Aren't Radha and Krishna are "Star Crossed" lovers???  why will no wedding and yet the love saga come up ??? 

It can't relate to Arnav_khushi... the only people in the past I can think of are... Arnav's Dad and Shyam's sister?

Just now I replied to Divya (Sarun Rocks) ... she mentioned naa whatever happened Radha was beside Krishna always... they were in each other's own world ... but ASR and Khushi are not Radha Krishna we know that ... but they are star crossed ... and because this is a series they will be united but not now ... 

We are entering Nafrat paas aane na de ... Mohabbat door jaane naa de ...

Just be Prepared ... I am saying it since July and I am maintaining all my analysis since last 6 months ... the same way ... 

It is happening and we are at the door. 

Remember in many of my analysis I talked about Khushi's Dignity ... and how a girl treated by society if at all, if ever the contract wedding comes out??? 

Before going I will say just watch the scene at the lounge when everyone witnessed that the bed was broken and what all of their reactions were in that scene ... they laughed it out right??? 

If at all if, the contract wedding truth comes out then what will they all say then??? Laugh or what will they do??? 

Chalo me off ... Cya tomorrow ... what ever happens we are together ... I may be wrong in all my analysis also and so if I am proven wrong then don't throw "Sandals" at me ... Big smile

Bye and Hugzzz   Hug

Thanks for writing it out in simple words so I could understand Big smile

I did wonder about what all their reactions would be...

Bye and I'm sure nothing of the sort will happen; it just has to come true!

Hugs! Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidZoyafananjani-paglilara3110clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanriyya6

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Waise why did ASR replaced the Matress,just the wooden plank under the matress was broken na.Wink

hmm i know u ppl shouting at me Uska Marzi Day Dreamingtujhe kyaEvil Smile

Some one else where compalining lately that the bed is big here unlike GH, wo king size bed ko chotta kar raha hein..samja kar yaar Nivi, cv's are hearing  our concerns.LOL

Tweets dint u see,it was of same size,LOLLOLLOL
and Bitwa got the dressing table and his rooms looks more spacious nowWink

Shocked..is it??? i was too busy drooling i guess..eh kabee  nahee sudreega..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanShwetha!riyya6

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Waise why did ASR replaced the Matress,just the wooden plank under the matress was broken na.Wink

hmm i know u ppl shouting at me Uska Marzi Day Dreamingtujhe kyaEvil Smile

that mattress...because of vaastuWink it was not giving desired results

he thot naya wala ekdum feng shui and vaastu ke hisaab se khareeda hai...so he immediately wants to check it so aaj raat ko hi SR

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84anjani-pagliriyya6

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Bwahahha I  think my job will go with wind soon

Instead of salman khurshid  I just wrote salman khushi ROFL

ROFL

here I am peeping in REDUX inspite of being immersed in workLOL

SulHug

shwethuuuHug

need ur wishlist on suggested SR today

As per one main forum post, looks like Khushi wore her dress ulta!!LOL.. thts the way CVs r changing wadrobe nw i belivLOL

Yaar bina promo kay kuch nahin hoga.

Now that they have said marriage is incomplete, kuch nahin hoga.

If bitiya says, rasams be damned, let us do it backwards...That will be nayi soch.

Between Di & DADI..Kuch nahin hoga.

I am just glad Bitwa has realized his priorities and is working on them.

I am hoping like mad, they won't make Khushi go the comedy route.

Waisay I Posted 3 scenes  day before yesterday, did you see them?

It was more on proposal and Janmashtami feedback.Big smile

How are you, where have you been?

I have been bz re.. no time to read REDUX posts also

u have the link for ur wishlist? then give na

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafancool_tweetyanurao.66riyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Doods, watching yesterday's epi and all the talk about Krishna-Radha... I had the weirdest of ideas. Tanths asked a few days ago that what if Arnav's Dad was actually the gem and was wronged... I wondered; what if it was Chachaji who was wronged and did this all for revenge? And what if the Krishna-radha prem that remained without name was actually Chachaji and Shyam's sister?

Am I overthinking it?

You are over thinking Hon ... don't ... We are good ...

As per as Krishna and Radha are concerned they are soul mates but never united on earth and they couldn't give a name as their relationship was above physical union ... they were never mortally united ... they couldn't because Society wouldn't accept then ... but they both were righteous ... 

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?

Aren't Radha and Krishna are "Star Crossed" lovers???  why will no wedding and yet the love saga come up ??? 

It can't relate to Arnav_khushi... the only people in the past I can think of are... Arnav's Dad and Shyam's sister?

Just now I replied to Divya (Sarun Rocks) ... she mentioned naa whatever happened Radha was beside Krishna always... they were in each other's own world ... but ASR and Khushi are not Radha Krishna we know that ... but they are star crossed ... and because this is a series they will be united but not now ... 

We are entering Nafrat paas aane na de ... Mohabbat door jaane naa de ...

Just be Prepared ... I am saying it since July and I am maintaining all my analysis since last 6 months ... the same way ... 

It is happening and we are at the door. 

Remember in many of my analysis I talked about Khushi's Dignity ... and how a girl treated by society if at all, if ever the contract wedding comes out??? 

Before going I will say just watch the scene at the lounge when everyone witnessed that the bed was broken and what all of their reactions were in that scene ... they laughed it out right??? 

If at all if, the contract wedding truth comes out then what will they all say then??? Laugh or what will they do??? 

Chalo me off ... Cya tomorrow ... what ever happens we are together ... I may be wrong in all my analysis also and so if I am proven wrong then don't throw "Sandals" at me ... Big smile

Bye and Hugzzz   Hug

You are right doods and thats why i said this

In Madhura Bhava the lover and the beloved become one through the intensity of love. This is the Radha experience. Kanta Bhava is the love of the wife for her Husband this is the rukmini experience. Till now what Arnav and Khushi were in was Madhura Bhava like Radha and Krishna but soon they will get into the Kanta Bhava like Rukmini and Krishna and when both forms meet it's a unique union indeed but now they have a war ahead. They have to enter the agni pariksha and clear themselves before they have a complete union. Even after Kamsa's numerous efforts Krishna was born likewise the truth will come out open on his special day. So I am eager to see what happens next. Thanks Sathu

You are so good who will throw sandals at their friends tell me..Bye and take care waiting for ur update tomoBig smile
Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90Zoyafananurao.66riyya6

Go to top