Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 106)

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Zuzana

DoodsHug

Your post was rocking as usual yesterday..do I need to even say...Clap
You have been analysing from February and its been almost 6 months...many times tracks were changed but me so glad that this time they are almost sticking to the past track and I am more happy that what you wrote and analysed is coming live onscreen..I am so proud of you !Hug
You have proved yourself Doods...Nah not to me..I never had any doubts but to many others. 

Even PH dekho kya kya kar rahein hain...Red dress pe green dupatta de diya kushi koLOL

Aur aaj toh poora green dressWink

Zu is there any spiler pic from 2days epi,Confused

Thanks Zu ... Hugzzz Hug

I guess it's more than 6 months ... Now time for me to quit ... BIG TIME ... 

Khushi ke dress ... there 3-4 combinations aur kya LOL

Doods why you always talk about quitting...Angry

Arent you happy these days each and every dialogue is loaded with innuendos...
and track going well ...see they even mentioned twin babiesLOL

Doodsie HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Please don't leave us ..we need you .Cry CryCryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrockslara3110Doodleriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

trin sorry I was not able to reply for ur pm and post last day. I read it via my mobile as I missed ur pm when I was at work. I loved it

Thanks hun...me stuck at work Ouch and my manager for today is a train buff Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrocksNina90clarissajohnriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

trin sorry I was not able to reply for ur pm and post last day. I read it via my mobile as I missed ur pm when I was at work. I loved it

Thanks hun...me stuck at work Ouch and my manager for today is a train buff Ouch

Trin aapne bhajadiya alarm koLOL...Superb postThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafantrintringclarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
specially for DOODS :

Ignore the 1st line plz...Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniCheena007cool_tweetyshivikrocksZoyafanDoodlelara3110vasirajuclarissajohn

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Doods, watching yesterday's epi and all the talk about Krishna-Radha... I had the weirdest of ideas. Tanths asked a few days ago that what if Arnav's Dad was actually the gem and was wronged... I wondered; what if it was Chachaji who was wronged and did this all for revenge? And what if the Krishna-radha prem that remained without name was actually Chachaji and Shyam's sister?

Am I overthinking it?

You are over thinking Hon ... don't ... We are good ...

As per as Krishna and Radha are concerned they are soul mates but never united on earth and they couldn't give a name as their relationship was above physical union ... they were never mortally united ... they couldn't because Society wouldn't accept then ... but they both were righteous ... 

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?

Aren't Radha and Krishna are "Star Crossed" lovers???  why will no wedding and yet the love saga come up ??? 

Yes they are indeed but they are never meant to unite. But the unconditional love, passion, love beyond physical attraction and dedication what matters in their story. So Krishna is completed when Radha stands beside him.. She lives with him in her own world

Great Divya ... here is the answer ... Big smile Clap

and the answer was there already in "ASR ki Ganit nehin dekhi" ... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniCheena007NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrocksNina90lara3110clarissajohnriyya6

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Bye bye gals need to goHug

Cheena007Nina90nivedha84Zoyafanvasirajuriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by bs_si

Me too but managing both

I was writing story in increasing rubber price in domestic market. Boring . So in redux too for chillaxLOLLOL

Cheena007Nareshkotanivedha84Zoyafantrintringriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Doods, watching yesterday's epi and all the talk about Krishna-Radha... I had the weirdest of ideas. Tanths asked a few days ago that what if Arnav's Dad was actually the gem and was wronged... I wondered; what if it was Chachaji who was wronged and did this all for revenge? And what if the Krishna-radha prem that remained without name was actually Chachaji and Shyam's sister?

Am I overthinking it?

You are over thinking Hon ... don't ... We are good ...

As per as Krishna and Radha are concerned they are soul mates but never united on earth and they couldn't give a name as their relationship was above physical union ... they were never mortally united ... they couldn't because Society wouldn't accept then ... but they both were righteous ... 

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?

Nina it was there for Khushi to realise her Shaadi is incomplete without the pheras and ARHI has to  complete the pheras b4 taking their RS to next level.Hope i was right here.Big smile

It could have just been to get her to think Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotashivikrocksnivedha84Zoyafanriyya6

Go to top